Over the years we have done literally hundreds of reviews of fuck buddy sites. Some people call fuck buddies sites "hookup sites", NSA (no strings attached) sites or casual sex sites in the end they're all the same thing. Websites designed to help you find women or men for sex encounters. Over the years the overwhelming majority of reviews we've done have pointed out that most hookup sites are in fact scams in one way or another.
Most of these "fuck buddy sites" utilize all different types of techniques. Everything from using paid employees that sit behind computer desks and chat with you and try to string you along, all the way to using highly sophisticated computer software bots that are designed to mimic real females and then send bogus email messages used as a way to bait you into buying a paid subscription to the site. We've come across this scenario hundreds of times over and over again!
Now we are listing the worst and the best fuck buddy sites we have come across in the past 4 years. A comprehensive list of the most popular sex buddy sites (many of which are in fact fraudulent). Everything is listed below with a short summary of why the site should not be trusted and a link directly to the review of that particular sex buddy website.
A List Of The Worst Fuck Buddy Sites:
- BeNaughty.com – BeNaughty has been around for many, many years but since their inception they've always tried to use dirty tricks to get people to upgrade including phony profiles and automated bots.
- WellHello.com – Wellhello.com is another con that has been operating for a long, long time. This website even confesses to using fake profiles on their terms and conditions page that they refer to as "Love Hostesses".
- WantUBad.com – WantUBad is also using fictitious female profiles and sending their members fabricated email messages to dupe people into buying monthly memberships to their website. Our review explains all of it in detail.
- ShagCity.co.uk – ShagCity targets people in the United Kingdom and also uses the same dirty tricks such as fabricated girls, fake emails, computer bots and on and on. Our review breaks the scam wide open and can be read by clicking on that link.
- Kismia.com – Kismia is another dating site that is filled with fake profiles and ongoing fraudulent bogus email messages.
- SPDate.com – SPDate is free to use but as soon as you step into the members area it's a constant flurry of fictitious females sending you phony messages.
- FapChat.com – FapChat is one of the nastier dating scams out there that also uses made up female profiles, combined with bogus email messages. They take it one step further by triple billing your credit card when you purchase a membership on their website. You end up getting billed to 2 adult porn sites on top of a useless membership to their fake dating service.
- BangLocals.com – You would think with the domain name Bang Locals that the website would help you find local women who you could end up banging. This is the farthest thing from the truth and is the exact opposite of what goes on in the website. BangLocals uses the same sneaky tactgics as every other website listed on this page, phony profiles and automated emails etc.
- InstantHookups.com – If you thought you could find an "instant hookup" on InstantHookups.com you're sorely mistaken. Although the name gives the impression you can hook up with woman instantly that's not going to happen. The website has been built on the premise of deceiving you and pushing you to an upgrade page where they want you to buy a membership to communicate with other members. Unfortunately the only problem being that all female members on the site are fictitious.
- XMeets.com – Xmeets is making millions of dollars using all kinds of lies and gimmicks to get you to buy a membership. The end result is no date and lots of wasted money.
- BlackWink.com – Of course fraudulent dating services come in all niches including black dating in the form of BlackWink.com. Blackwink uses faux profiles of black women and then sends you bogus email messages from these black females.
- NaughtyDate.com – Naughty Date has been robbing people blind for many years now with no end in sight. They are still online and still doing the exact same thing as when they first opened up their site.
- OnlyDTF.com – If you want it to find women who are down to fuck on Onlydtf.com think again. The site is nothing more than a haven of computer bots and concocted female profiles built to scam you.
- IGetNaughty.com – We reviewed IGetNaughty in April 2016 in our interview we found out the many of the fake profiles are even using stolen images found on adult porn sites. This website should not be trusted in the least.
- LocalMilfSelfies.com -We did a review LocalMilfSelfies 3 years ago a website supposedly a MILF dating hookup site. Unfortunately right on their homepage they state that they use artifical profiles called "Fantasy Cuties".
- LocalMilf.com – LocalMilf.com is connected to LocalMilfSelfies.com. This is a phony MILF dating service used to get your credit card information and dupe you. If you want to meet real local milfs this is not the place to do it.
- XDating.com – Xdating.com is one of the oldest fictitious dating services. This website has been running for a long time without any problems from law enforcement. What you need to know about XDating is that it's fake from start to finish nothing on the website is real.
Legitimate Hookup Dating Sites:
Although few and far between there are actually some legitimate fuck-buddy sites. At least 80% of the hookup sites out there are fictitious so there's a couple of ways to identify real sites. The first thing you need to do is have some common sense if you start getting emails from super hot looking girls 2 minutes after joining the site then that's a big red flag the site you just joined is fake. If you don't get emails right away and the women on the site don't all look like super models and porn stars that's a good sign.
On top of that another thing you need to do is read the terms and conditions page of every single dating site you plan on joining. Usually you can find the terms and conditions Link at the bottom of every single page on the dating site. Read it and look for red flag such as self-created profiles, fictitious profiles, automated communications. These will all tell you that the website is using deceptive marketing tactics to get you to the payment page.
There aren't very many legit fuck-buddy sites out there. Below we've listed two that we know for sure are legitimate that you can use to find girls for NSA (no strings attached) fun. These two websites have been around since 1996, making them 21 years old. That may sound unbelievable but the internet was gaining popularity in that time frame and these two websites are the pioneers in adult casual sex dating.
Real Sites To Find A Buddy
These web sites attract legitimate members because back in the 1990s there was no need to create fake dating sites. People by the millions joined these hook up sites because they were the very first casual dating sites to find fuck buddies. Both of the sites have millions and millions of real people looking for casual sex and one night stands.
That's the number one reason why these sites are legitimate they never had to use dirty tricks to get people to upgrade because back in the late 90s the competition in online adult dating was very low compared to today. Today you have thousands of adult dating sites vying for your attention. Unfortunately there aren't enough real women to go around so these newer phony dating sites create fake women. The two websites listed below never had to do that because they were the pioneers in the adult dating industry.
- Passion – A fuck buddy site stated in 1996! A legit hookup site with million sof real users.
- AFF – No staff created pretend profiles and no fake emails to lure you into upgrading.
File A Report
if you've ended up purchasing a membership on a website and you know you've got scammed you can fight back. There's a different ways to do it. The first thing you should do is cancel your membership and also contact your financial institution. You can explain to them that the online dating site you joined was fake and it's a fraud and you want your money back. From there you can contact your local Federal Trade Commission or consumer advocacy group and you can even contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.