- $2.97 for a 3 day trial membership to the site.
- $24.99 for a 1 month subscription.
- $41.97 for a 3 month subscription.
- $65.94 for a 6 month subscription.
- Friends: Check out who's on your friends list, block people and more.
- Activity: See who sent you winks
- Match Feed: Shows updates and news about your nearby matches.
- Chat Rooms: Chat with women and men in the online chat rooms.
- Like Gallery: Choose who you like by clicking the "like button", just like Facebook.
WantUBad.com is a new hookup dating site that we registered on recently, what we learned was something we wanted to warn our readers about. We feel it's our responsibility to inform the general public of dating sites that we deem a threat. The threat we are exposing comes in the form of fraud, deceptions and lies. We did a detailed investigation that you can read here.
Our Profile Is Empty But We Still Get Messages
Part of our investigation process is to create a free account on WantUBad.com. But a tactic we use when creating a dating profile is to make sure not to upload any photographs or videos into our member profile. We never upload any photos so in theory there would be no one interested in contacting us. If you look at it this way would you contact a girl who had no pictures in her dating profile? We would assume you wouldn't, why would you? But when it comes to fake dating services that use automated bots it doesn't matter if our profile is empty or not.
What Is A Bot: A bot is a computer program that carries out automated tasks for other programs or users, especially on the Internet.
A computer bot doesn't know if your profile has photographs or is empty. It just does what it's told to do. In this case the computer bots are programmed to send automated emails to all the male members on WantUBad.com that have a free basic membership (regardless of if your member profile is bare or not). This is the first sign that this dating service is a scam, receiving communications even if your dating profile is void of any information.
(Screen shot of our blank profile, showing there would be no reason for women to contact us.)
Phony Messages And Emails From Fake Female Members
As we mentioned this site uses bots to perform all type of tasks, the most important one being sending their free male members automated email messages. In a period of 24 hours we were sent 8 emails from different women. Take note and remember that our profile is blank, why are we getting messages then? They are bots of course NOT real women! Real girls wouldn't be sending us messages but an automated bot would.
You can see some of the fabricated fictitious women who sent us emails below. Something else we should mention is that WantUBad.com is involved in fabricating fake female profiles. They create phony female members that look like real girls to people who have no experience with fraudulent dating services. We however has lots of experience exposing dating scams. For us it's easy to identify fictitious profiles a mile away. Anytime a hot looking girl contacts you especially if you have an empty profile take that as a huge red flag that something fishy is going on.
(Screen shot showing we have 8 messages from make believe women.)
(Phony message used to entice free member to upgrade.)
(Screen shot of fake emails used to deceive people so they upgrade.)
Automated Bots Used To Browse Our Profile And Send Us Winks
WantUBad admits they use automated bots to send all forms of communications to their members, this is a 100% verifiable fact that can be found in the terms and conditions page. It's quite shocking to think a dating site would stoop this low but you need to understand this is an actually a website designed to APPEAR to be a dating site. There is a big difference.
(Screen shot of the automated bots browsing our profile and sending us winks.)
Fake Profile Photo Of An Escort Involved In A Sex Scandal
One female member who contacted us was actually an escort named Ashley Alexandra Dupre. She is an escort involved in some sort of sex scandal with us Governor Eliot Spitzer. You can take a look at the evidence below and we have also provided links to the direct locations where that exact same photo was found. Ashley Alexandra Dupre didn't actually contact us a fake profile was created with her stolen photograph.
(This photo is of Ashley Alexandra Dupre a hooker involved in a sex scandal with US governor Elliot Spitzer.)
But, we are supposed to believe that Ashley Alexandra Dupre actually contacted our profile? Why would a hooker involved in a scandal with a governor contact us? The answer is, she didn't it's all phony! Someone created a fake profile using her photograph. And from previous investigations the people that have the most to benefit from creating fake profiles is usually the fake dating site.
Fake profile photo copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
The Terms And Conditions Is The Smoking Gun
We saved the best for last. The smoking gun that proves without a shadow of a doubt how this dating service really runs their operation in their terms. This website admits to everything we discussed and we can prove it. The terms and conditions of WantUBad.com explain everything you need to know about how they run their operation and they admit to creating fictitious user profiles, they also admit to using computer generated messages and much more. Read the terms page on WantUbad.com section i paragraph 8 on there site or we have also downloaded their terms page (in case they change it) and can be found and read here.
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing, improvement of the Service…
- Our customer support representatives are encouraged to speak with our members and also to stimulate conversation between members by making introductions or recommendations or just to chat with Users, for entertainment purposes.
- Additionally, the Website utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
- From time to time, and in our sole and absolute discretion, the Website’s created profiles and automated system profiles may be designated with a designated symbol.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The messages they send are computer generated. Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members.
- The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons.
- We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture.
- You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person. You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement…
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 75 Broad Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10004 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.p14.dynect.net, ns2.p14.dynect.net, ns3.p14.dynect.net, ns4.p14.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-867-3170 or 128-1855-2596676
- Addresses: P.O. Box 146 Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
This is the same story as countless other sites that we have reviewed. Fake bots and fake girls, WantUBad.com is no different. We suggest you think twice before joining this site to meet women.
Search For Women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.