NastyMams.com Is A Scam Masking As A Dating Site, This Review Exposes The Whole Thing
- $4.47 for a paid 3 day trial membership
- $39.99 for a paid 1 month membership.
- $83.97 for a paid 3 month membership.
- $119.94 for a paid 6 month membership.
- Messages: Send and receive messages to other members of the site.
- Chat Rooms: Interact with people in the chat rooms.
- Views: Check out who viewed your profile.
- Winks: Check out who sent you a wink.
- Friends: See who is on your friends list.
NastyMams.com is yet another site run by Massinteractive Holdings Ltd. This company is responsible for countless dating scams that we have reported on in the past (BangExperts.com, DoUWant.me, IWantHotties.com, CougarCrush.com, NaughtyFever.com, NFMature.com, WildDate4Sex.com, SexInTouch.com). But, they continue to pump out new dating scams on a regular basis. It costs them nothing to purchase a domain name and then to use the same database of members from other already established dating sites to create a new dating site. They can create new sites every single day if they wanted to. This is an endless game of cat and mouse with us exposing scams from the same people. Today's investigation is on NastyMams.com.
Emails Used To Get You To Buy A Membership
Probably the first indicator that this website was indeed a scam is the amount of emails that poured into our email inbox in such a short amount of time. We received 17 email messages (see evidence below) from female members. But as with all our investigations we make sure to keep our dating profile 100% empty so then we can come back with the argument stating that there would be absolutely no reason for other members to contact us since they had no clue as to what we look like. And also they don't know any information about us. But never the less we still received 17 email messages from women on the site. But why did we receive those messages? It all made sense when we tried to read the messages and every single time we had a message pop asking us to upgrade. The scam is that they send out an automated email messages and then request that you upgrade in order to read the messages!
Completely Fake Females Created By The Site
Not surprising to us, but it may be surprising to you. Did you know that this website is involved in the creation of a fictitious female user profiles? These fake female profiles are created by the staff of NastyMams.com (see section i of the terms page). They use these fake profiles to do a multitude of different tasks such as make it appear as if the site is full of attractive looking girls. The second thing they use them for is to entice male members into upgrading, since you need to purchase a membership in order to communicate with any other male and female members on the site. Unfortunately you can't tell which girls are real and which are fake but for the most part over 90% of the girls on this site are fake and not real members.
Fictitious Instant Chat Messages That Are Automated
Did you know that the website also uses fake instant messages to lure male members into buying a membership to the site?. You can see from the evidence below, and this is just one example of the many phony instant messages that we received from fictitious profiles that were made by the site. The people who run this site are not interested in offering a dating service they are interested inmaking you believe that you are using a real dating service, when in reality this whole website is one big scam. All the messages are phony, and they are automated messages sent from computer programs. In the terms and conditions page of the site they discuss they use of automated instant messages. We will discuss this further down in our investigation.
The Terms & Conditions Exposes The Con Wide Open
If you wanted undeniable proof that this web site is a complete scam you only need to look and read the terms and conditions. You can read the most important part of the terms and conditions below. We have copied those parts and now you can read everything about how they run their scam operation. Every detail on how they create fake profiles and use automated messages is there for you to sift through.
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing.
- Our customer support representatives are encouraged to speak with our members and also to stimulate conversation between members by making introductions or recommendations or just to chat with Users, for entertainment purposes.
- Additionally, the Website utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
- Both our live and automated user profiles, allow us to collect messages, instant chat and/or replies from individuals or programs for market research and/or customer experience and/or quality control and/or compliance purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The purpose of our creating these profiles is to provide our Registered Users with entertainment, to allow Registered Users to explore our Service and to promote greater participation in our Service.
- The messages they send are computer generated. Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members. The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons. We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture. You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person. You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement and to assist you navigate and learn about our Website. Any one of these user profiles may message with multiple Registered Users at the same or substantially the same times just like our Registered Users and Members.
- We will, send automatic electronic communications to stimulate conversation between members.
- Additionally, we will utilize our automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 75 Broad Street, 2Nd Floor, New York, NY, 10004, US
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: ns1.ropot.net, ns2.ropot.net
- Phone: 1-888-414-3752
Address: 6, Flat/Office, 202, Ioanni Stylianou, 2003, Nicosia, Cyprus
Vincenti Buildings 28/19, Suite 1374, Strait Street Valletta VLT 1432 MT
- Email: [email protected]
Our investigation has concluded this website is operating in a fraudulent manner. We have exposed every facet of a scam and now we conclude and suggest that you do not use this site.
Search For Real Females Here
Check out these these legit dating sites if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] associated with several other sites that we have concluded to be dating scams. These sites include NastyMams.com, OneNightFriend.com, NfMature.com, BangExperts.com, QuickFlirt.com, and WildMeets.com. please read […]
Nasty Mams are at it again. They made 2 withdrawals from my account for 1 months subscription, sent an email receipt with reference number & 1 day later seid I needed to top up my account insufficent funds. I rang the bank who confirmed they had made the withdrawal. I have tried several times to ring them but there is no response to the n just a blip
Their is no email contact either so all I can assume is that it is a scam
Get a hold of your bank so you can get your money back from these crooks!
Nastymam is 100% a SCAM GURANTEED
They also made 5 other charges on my cc that I got back from my cc company, it’s not just the charges the whole thing is a
Nastymams (voleur de la pire espèces )
[…] NaughtyThai.com, GranniesToMeet.com, WildSpank.com, IWantAsian.com, IWantBlacks.com, NastyMams.com etc. This web service owns and operates at least 120 different dating websites. These websites are […]
There 100% SCAMMERS that are sorry as can be. Trust Me!
This one chick from the site is trying to blackmail me and I don't know if she's fake or not can someone tell me?
It’s either a male or female, They will threaten you and your family, tell them come on there just trying to scare you tell them you will welcome them and so will the police and courts save all documentation text-emails-hangouts, I didn’t know who I was talking to it was suppose to be a female. Well I hot smart and found out the NEW PHONE NUMBER he or she change to and that led me to her fathers address I’m going after her or should I say the police are going after her and she is worried and she should be, I’m going to prosecute her to the full extent of the law.
I am being blackmailed by someone from the site, but I don't know if she's fake or not please help
Did they threaten you and your family?
Here’s one of their phone number and I also found her home address in Lindsay Ontario Canada, I’m filing charges.
All of the women I finally do vontact are in Ghana and all run the Itune and Amazon scam. I traced an Itune service number and found that it was cashed in at a computer center in Accara, Guana. Even the real people on Nastymame are scammers to.
They will threaten you and your family, tell them come on there just trying to scare you tell them you will welcome them and so willl the police and courts everybody that’s connected to Nastymam are 100% SCAMMERS, save all documentation text-emails-hangouts etc save all then prosecute them to the full extent of the law.
I’m being blackmailed and used every card I have but I change my pin code they said they weee going to fine me $200.00
I wish I had contacted you guys before I gave my debit card. Now I am out $30.00. I consider it a lesson well deserved!
They will threaten you and your family, tell them come on there just trying to scare you tell them you will welcome them and so willl the police and court
Cancel the subscription
From Nastymam has anyone gone through the jumio log book scam?
Nastymams Phone Number