NFMature.com Is Fraud Disguised As An Online Dating Service
- $4.47 to purchase a membership for a 3 day trial subscription.
- $39.99 to purchase a one month subscription.
- $83.97 to purchase a 3 month subscription.
- $119.94 to purchase a 6 month subscription.
- Messenger: Receive messages from people on the site. You can also send messages through the online messenger system.
- Views: Shows who has viewed your profile.
- Winks: People who have flirted with you by sending you winks.
- Friends: Self explanatory
- Chat rooms: Self explanatory
This site uses every trick in the book to trick men into buying subscriptions to their dating service. Read the complete investigation on NFMatue.com and find out how this site runs it's scam operation.
Computer Generated Messages
It's hard to believe that people continue to fall for these dating scams but I guess they must be because new dating scams pop up almost daily. The same tactics are used in almost all the dating scams that we have investigated. With NFMature.com we started receiving messages almost instantaneously (see evidence below). All the messages came from women who have nude photos or are wearing bikinis in their dating profiles. But as always if you try to read any messages that are received from these women you need to upgrade to a paid membership. This is a scam that uses fake women and then trick men into upgrading to paid memberships if you want to read any of the email messages you have received from these women. Through our investigations we have uncovered that all the messages we received on this site and all the other sites that we have reviewed are completely fake. No females are sending us messages on this site. It is completely automated and there are no girls actually chatting or sending us email messages. Computer software programs created by programmers have been and are being used to manipulate and trick men into believing these are legitimate women. When in fact they are all automated and we were basically interacting with a computer system.
Fake Dating Profiles
This site actually creates fictitious dating profiles, not male profiles, just female profiles. There are more than enough male members on all dating sites but what most of these sites lack is females members. This is a problem for dating sites so what unscrupulous shady dating services do is simply manufacture females members. These female profiles, complete with nude images, age, location, hobbies and so forth make it appear as if a dating profile is in fact real. But of course the stark truth is that these profiles are created by the dating service.
Fake Views To Lure You Into Paying
Another deception is the use of fictitious profile views. A profile view is when someone views your profile. This site uses automated computer software to make it appear as if someone is viewing your profile. The reason they do this is that you will want to correspond back to the women who are looking at your dating profile. The only problem and drawback is is that you need to purchase and upgrade your membership in order to reply back and communicate to anyone on the site. This is a scam and this is how they make their fraudulent money.
The nail in the coffin is the terms and conditions which explains the use of fake profiles and automated messages in crystal clear detail. Read the most important parts of the terms that we have copied below.
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing, improvement of the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The purpose of our creating these profiles is to provide our Registered Users with entertainment.
- The messages they send are computer generated.
- Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members.
- The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons.
- We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture.
- You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person.
- You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement and to assist you navigate and learn about our Website.
- Additionally, we will utilize our automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Vincenti Buildings 28/19, Suite 1374, Strait Street Valletta
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns1.ropot.net, ns2.ropot.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-414-3752
Addresses: P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Office 202, 6 Ioanni Stylianou, Nicosia, 2003 Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
- Cancel Membership: [email protected]
This online dating service is yet another con that is using completely automated software programs to trick men into buying subscriptions. We would suggest that you think twice before using it, but the choice is entirely up to you.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] that is what has happened here. This particular dating network owns a bunch of different sites (NFMature.com, BangExperts.com, Loveaholics.com, NaughtyDate.com, WildMeets.com) that we have reviewed in the […]
Yea and I feel for it..,.lost money!!!!! My bad I should have known
I have signed up to m.nfmatures.com. i have not paid for a subscription. Yet i keep being bombarded with notifications of women wanting to date me. Lol. Eh… I'm gay.
I found a form on the site, to request to have my account removed. I have completed the form on two different occasions. My request is being totally ignored.
How do i actually get rid of this pest?
I wish to cancel and never recieve any messages from nfmature.com
Meet two lovely ladies off this site still seeing one and dating on regular basis but agree many of the ads and pics are fake