- $4.47 for a 3 day trial subscription to the site.
- $34.99 for a 1 month subscription to the site.
- $59.97 for a 3 month subscription to the site.
- $95.94 for a 6 month subscription to the site.
- Messaged Me: You can see who has messaged you.
- Chatrooms: You can use the chat rooms and find rooms according to country location as well as sexual fetishes.
- Browsed Me: You can see who has viewed your profile.
- Winked at Me: You can see who has sent you a wink.
- Activity Feed:
- Live Cams: Watch paid web cam moels women live on their web cams.
This site is a
3 Emails In 10 Minutes After Joining The Site
Not even 10 minutes after we registered on the site we already had 3 emails (see evidence below) from women on the site. These emails are ridiculous to say the least. With our experience we quickly identified these emails as being completely fraudulent. These emails are used as a marketing tactic to get you to read the emails. From there most men would want to read the emails sent from the various ladies. The catch here is that if you do try to read the emails and reply to the messages you need to upgrade to do so. This is how their scam operates.When you start getting emails 10 minutes after signing up on the site it is a con plain and simple. This site preys on lonely men and people who don't have experience with how these frauds operate.
Pop Up Messages
Along the same lines as the phony emails you can rest assured that any pop up messages that you see that appear on the bottom right hand side of your screen are all fake. Once again, these messages are used to lure you into trying to read the messages and trying reply back to the supposed sender. And if you try to read the messages you get asked to upgrade before you can view the emails. The sad part is once you do upgrade any email correspondence will stop from these women, because these ladies just don't exist. These are not real women and all email messages are completely fake and have been created by the dating site. This website along with every site that we have exposed does not care how many people they rip off as long as they make millions of dollars per year.
The Damning Evidence
When you accuse a person or a business of fraudulent behavior it's very important to be able to backup your claims with real and undisputable evidence. Thankfully this website details exactly how they rip people off directly in their own documents which are located on their website in section 2. They admit to creating user profiles that they say are used by the "customer support reps" for "marketing purposes" (used to get you to buy a monthly membership). Secondly they also admit to sending electronic communications (which include emails and instant messages) which are used to "simulate conversation between members". This means that the fictitious emails that are sent by the dating service is used as method to once again get you to upgrade so you can read the emails from fictitious women who are not even members of the dating site.
Here are the most important part of their documents
- 2.2 We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing and improvement of the Service. Our customer support representatives are encouraged to speak with our members and also to stimulate conversation between members by making introductions or recommendations. This is a vital part of the Service we provide. Should you wish not to be contacted in this way you can alter your preferences by visiting the 'My Account' section of this website.
- 2.3 We may, from time to time, send electronic communications to ask how our members are using certain aspects of the Service and to stimulate conversation between members.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 75 Broad Street, nd Floor, New York, NY, 10004, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: ns1.ropot.net, ns2.ropot.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1 2127965746
- Addresses: Ioanni Stylianou, 6 2nd floor, Flat/Office 202 2003, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Trident Chambers P.O. Box 146 Road Town,Tortola British Virgin Islands
- Email: [email protected]
When a website gets exposed for fraudulent behavior a new website (NaughtyFever.com) from the same company pops up. With a website domain costing only about eight dollars to set up it's very easy for these dating sites to create a multitude of dating sites that run the same scam over and over again. We have seen the same scenario happened time and time again with no end in sight. We don't condone or recommend NaughtyFever.com in any way shape or form.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Real Women