- $29.95 for a monthly subscription to the site.
- $59.95 for a 3 month subscription to the site.
- $119.95 for a 12 month subscription to the site.
- Search: You can search for people according to their age, their location, if they have photographs and much more.
- Live Cams: See live cams of nude women.
- My Matches: See your matches.
- My Likes: Check who has added you their friends list.
- Liked me: Check who has added you to their "liked" page.
- My Visitors: Check out which members visited your profile.
SteamyDates.com is associated with the number of sites that we have already exposed for being dating scams. These dating services include XCheaters.com, TrueBootyCall.com, FlirtHookup.com, XMeeting.com and XDating.com. We have already done extensive investigations on those sites and have concluded that each site we mentioned is a scam. Please read the full review of SteamyDates.com here.
Fictitious Females Who Are Not Real Members
This may be surprising to you but not to us, SteamyDates.com is involved in the creation of fake female dating profiles that they pawn off as legitimate members of their service. Unfortunately most men don't have experience with fake dating sites and are easily taken in when they see attractive women plastered all over the place on this site. Please be warned that all the profiles you see could in fact be fake. What do we say fake we mean all the information including the photographs in the profiles you are viewing are in fact illegitimate and have been created by the staff of the site.
This is not just want some wild theory we came up as this is a verifiable fact that we found while reading the terms and conditions (section i 6) of the site.
Emails Used To Get You To Buy A Membership
Not only do they create fake profiles but they are also involved in other deceptive marketing tactics such as automated email messages that are sent to members such as yourself. These emails look legitimate but computer software programs automatically generate fake emails and send them to other members with no human involvement. No real women are actually sending you those email messages. Computer software programs have been designed to send messages to members and then when the member tries to read and reply to those messages they are asked to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription.
This is not some wild theory we came up with. Once again we went to the terms and conditions page and found the evidence staring at us right in the face. In the terms and conditions they admit to generating and responding to emails using automated programs and computer program scripts that simulate that you are interacting with a real person.
They Hire Employees To Pretend To Be Real Members
And if by any chance that you do actually come across a real person, guess what? They are most likely going be paid by the dating site to string you along. This is something that is also in the terms and conditions and they say that they may employ or contract people to interact with you. Interacting with you obviously means sending and replying to your emails. But why would they pay people to pretend to be real members of the site? The reason is because if you try to respond to any emails from the paid contractors you are asked to purchase a monthly membership to the site. Don't forget you cannot communicate with anyone unless you pay for it call him that's why they use so many different and deceptive tactics to get you to buy a paid monthly subscription to their site.
The Terms & Conditions Blow The Scam Wide Open
Here are the most important part of the terms and conditions that expose the whole scam wide open. They actually admit everythign we have claimed in this review right in their terms and conditions (section i 6)!
- In order to enhance your amusement experience, to stimulate you and others to use our Services more extensively, and to generally sprinkle some sparkle and excitement into the Services of SteamyDates.COM we may post fictitious profiles.
- generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment.
- While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns-338.awsdns-42.com, ns-1422.awsdns-49.org, ns-1567.awsdns-03.co.uk,ns-652.awsdns-17.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 13
- Address: PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
- Email: [email protected]
This site is a trap designed to get your money. Meeting real women on this site is almost impossible since the site is nothing more then fake profiles created to scam you. Buying a membership on this site is as useless as buying suntan lotion on a rainy day. Save your money for a real dating that is honest.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.