- A 6 month membership will cost you £74.69 per month.
- A 3 month membership will cost you £45.94 per month.
- A 1 month membership will cost you £22.94 per month.
- A 1 year membership will cost you £103.44 per month.
- Home: The home button takes you to the homepage of the site. Where you can see the latest members who have logged on xcetera.
- Search: The search section lets you search for other members based on their age, location, their ethnicity, hair color, hair length and much more.
- Profile: The profile link takes you to your profile page where you can edit your profile, including adding photos and changing your description.
- Who Viewed Me: Who Viewed Me shows you who has checked out your profile.
- Diaries: The Diaries section shows you members who created diaries on SlagStreet.com.
- Encounters: The Encounters link takes you to a page where you can specify which women you'd like to meet and the website will try to make that happen.
- Favourites: The favorites link shows you the favorite members of the website.
If you're looking for an honest and detailed review of SlagStreet.com you've come to the right place. Our whole mission is to expose fake dating sites and we've been doing so for many, many years. In this review were focusing in on SlagStreet. First off we'd like to mention this website is connected to a multitude of other phony dating sites proliferating the online dating world. The first website is Cougarlover.co.uk, CuddlyFreeAndSingle.co.uk, BiggerLover.co.uk, OneNightStandSite.com, SafeFling.com, MaritalAffair.co.uk, IntrovertDating.co.uk and OverFiftyDating.co.uk.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, we found many other dating sites owned and operated by a dating Corporation called Venntro Media Group Ltd (aka Global Personals and White Label Dating). This is the company that operates over 3,000 different dating sites including Slag Street. These are the people responsible for blanketing online dating with phony dating services like SlagStreet. You can continue reading the full review below.
SlagStreet.com Is An "Entertainment Service"
One of the things we always do when investigating dating services is to read through the terms and conditions sentence by sentence, word by word. You may not believe this but almost all fictitious dating sites tell you what they're up to on their terms and conditions page. The first clue that this website isn't really a dating service is found in section 9 of the terms and conditions page where they state that the site is an "entertainment service". You may not think that this means the site is fake but it actually does. Why would they call their dating site an entertainment service. When you think of entertainment what do you think about? Watching sports, watching a movie, going to a concert etc. When you're on a dating site and they tell you that their website is for "entertainment" that means they don't think that their website is a dating site. They think their website is there to entertain you not for you to find real people to meet. It may sound trivial but it's very important that you understand anytime a dating site calls itself an "entertainment service" run from that website because it is NOT a legitimate website to meet real people.
Member Profiles Might Not Be Real According To Their Own Terms Page
Another piece of information that we found interesting found on the terms and conditions page is where they stated that by using their "service you accept that any member profiles may not be genuine". If something isn't genuine it means it's ungenuine meaning it's not real. They're telling us that dating profiles on SlagStreet aren't real. For the record they don't come out and openly admit that they're the ones responsible for creating fictitious profiles but it's our opinion that they're behind it.
We don't have any concrete proof that they're the ones building these phony profiles but all you need to do is ask yourself who would benefit the most from the utilisation and creation of large amounts of phony profiles? Like most dating sites SlagStreet.com is skewed with many more males joining the site compared to females. With the over 500 reviews that we have done it's the female profiles that are the ones that are fake. There are more than enough men joining these type of dating sites but attracting a large audience of women looking for sex on a hook-up site is much smaller. To make up for this problem dating sites will create phony profiles. Is that what's going on with Slag Street we think it is but once again we don't have enough concrete evidence. But they do admit that their website has profiles that are not genuine aka fictitious.
Proof Of Phony Profiles On The Site
Below included as evidence we have inclued screenshots of a fake profile page that is using images that have been taken from other websites. In most cases the photographs are being copied or stolen from adult image sites. Once they copy the photographs they build a phony profile page around the image. You can see the evidence below and we've also included the links so you can see exactly where these photographs have been taken from.
(This is a fake profile using an image found on a mature adult image sites.)
The Terms And Conditions Enlighten You To What Is Going On
Below we've included the most important parts of the terms and conditions page. They discuss that they consider their site is an entertainment service and they also tell you that "member profiles, messages and other communications may not be genuine". You can read the paragraph below or click this link go to section 9 and read it directly on their website.
B The Site is an entertainment service. By using this Service you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine…
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Unit 4, The Tristram Centre, Brown Lane West, Leeds, Ls12 6Bf, UK
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns.123-reg.co.uk, ns2.123-reg.co.uk
- Phone: 1-800-868-5182
- Addresses: 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, SL4 1TX, United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- If you bought a membership and want to cancel your account contact [email protected].
- Web Page: Contact Page
- Any charges made on your credit card will appear under: "SecureSafePay", so watch out for it.
SlagStreet.com isn't the worst site we've seen but from what we've learned and observed we would personally not use the website. There are other places that offer you a much better opportunity to find real women.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.