Is UpForIt.com On The Up And Up, Or Is It A Scam?
- $4.24 for a 3 day trial membership to the site.
- $24.99 for a 1 month trial membership to the site.
- $59.97 for a 3 month trial membership to the site.
- $94.20 for a 3 month trial membership to the site.
- Friends: When you add people to your friends list they show up here.
- Activity: The activity section shows you who winked at you, who sent you messages and more.
- Match Feed:
- Chat Rooms: Chat with women through the online chat rooms.
- Like Gallery: The like gallery enables you chose which female members you think are "hot or not".
The friends you keep says allot about you as a person. If your friends are scammers chances are that you may very well be a scammer as well. In this situation UpForIt.com is associated with numerous dating scams that we have already exposed. The list of scams operated by the same folks behind UpForIt.com include IAmNaughty.com, QuickFlirt.com, BangExperts.com, NaughtyFlirt.com, and WildMeets.com. You can read our investigation of UpForIt.com below.
The very first signal that this site is fake is when you receive messages as soon as you sign up. This scenario has played out over and over again for us when we do these investigation into dating scams. UpForIt.com is pulling this exact tactic on us (fake messages). Right after we registered on their site with a free account the messages from hot girls started coming in.
Something very important to note is that our profile was empty for this investigation. We have said this time and time again that why would any women contact our profile if it was empty? As proof that our profile is empty we took a screenshot of our profile page (see evidence below). As you can see we left our information completely empty. But still we still received messages and continue to receive messages from women supposedly interested in us. But as always with these scams when we tried to reply to any messages sent us we needed to upgrade and purchase a monthly subscription in order to communicate back to fictitious members sending us messages. This is the only reason we received email messages. The messages are 100% automated using very sophisticated software programs that are designed to mimic real members. The email messages look like they're coming from real people but it's all done through computer programs.
Fake Profile Using Photos Taken From Other Sites
The first thing we need to tell you is that this site like so many sites that we have investigated in the past is creating fake female profiles. The fake profiles have photographs and all types of personal information in them but it has all been created by the staff of UpForIt.com. It's all being fabricated to appear to look like legitimate female members but they're not!
This is something that the site admits they do in the Terms and Conditions. They actually describe in detail that they do use fake profiles, they call them "user profiles" and they admit they are used to "stimulate conversation and they are also used for entertainment purposes". You can read the most important parts of the terms and conditions later in this review. Just understand that you're not dealing with real women on this site, the whole website is a big sham it's all fake from beginning to end.
Just to support our claims not only does the terms and conditions clearly admit to creating fake user profiles but we have also included 3 fake profiles with photos that we found on other sites. This just proves that the photographs have been copied from various sites and then use to create fictitious profiles that are then utilized to lure people with a free membership into purchasing paid subscriptions to UpForIt.com.
Please take a look at the evidence below, you'll find the corresponding links to show the exact locations on the Internet where these photographs have been snagged from.
Fake profile photo copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
Fake profile pic copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
Fake profile pic copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
Fake View & Fake Winks
Another popular tactic used by UpForIt to get you to upgrade to a monthly subscription is they make it seem as if people are sending you links and viewing and browsing your profile. You can take a look at the evidence below where we have circled in red all the various fictitious women who have supposedly winked at us or browse our profile. Once again this is all fake. Using computer software programs they make it appear as if various women are winking at you and browsing your profile. It's all a con to get you to try and communicate back to those fake women at which time you will be asked to upgrade to communicate with other members of their dating service. The same scam over and over again with hundreds of sites that we have the exposed for fraud and UpForIt.com is no different at all.
(Fake winks to lure men into buying paid memberships.)
This Site Admits To Creating Fake Profiles, Using Automated Emails Etc
Not only can we prove that UpForIt.com is a total sham they admit to it in their own documents, but we have also provided you with evidence of fake profiles and the location of photos used in those fake profiles. But to make our case bullet proof we have also included paragraphs from the terms and conditions (section i Service) that outlines how UpForIt.com utilizes many different methods to dupe people so they upgrade their free membership. Anytime a criminal admits to their crimes it used as evidence against them. Take the time to read this important evidence below.
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing, improvement of the Service…
- Our customer support representatives are encouraged to speak with our members and also to stimulate conversation between members by making introductions or recommendations or just to chat with Users, for entertainment purposes.
- Additionally, the Website utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
- From time to time, and in our sole and absolute discretion, the Website’s created profiles and automated system profiles may be designated with a designated symbol.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The messages they send are computer generated. Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members.
- The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons.
- We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture.
- You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person. You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement…
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host:Vincenti Buildings, 28/19 (Suite # 1374) Strait Street, Valletta VLT1432,Malta
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: ns1.p14.dynect.net, ns2.p14.dynect.net, ns3.p14.dynect.net, ns4.p14.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-848-5413
- Addresses: P.O. Box 146 Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Email: [email protected]
You don't need anymore evidence than we have provided. We even have them admitting all of their scams in their terms page. You know the truth now, it's your choice what to do.
Search For Women
If you want to search for real females, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] dating scam operates. Something else to note is that this site is run by the same people operating UpForIt.com, which we just reviewed. Read the full review of GetAnAffair.com below and understand what you're getting yourself […]
thanks this page was verry helpfull wish i red this before signing up
Have you been scammed? Are you a victim of fraud? Our team of Licensed Online PI will help you
find, locate and track down the scammer and help you recover your stolen funds. We also offer
Ethical Hacking services and online forensics to find out if your online lover's true identity. Our
job is to make you have a good time online without having to look over your shoulder!!
CONTACT US: [email protected]
Our website will be launched soon
I believe I have been scammed by up for it catering site
Refund my money or else!!!
contact UpForIt to get a refund.
Wasn't on upforit for three days and figured it was fake. They actually billed me for an upgrade I didn't want. They've got me for $47 and I can't get a refund.
call your bank and try to get your money back based on UpForIt.com being a fraud.
It was on a prepaid card and they won't help. I keep contacting upforit and their just ignoring my messages. I'm I just beat?
check your emails there should be a toll free contact number you can ring and they will cancle your subscriptions. if its a prepaied master card contact your bank and have it cancled
i was billed for 5 payments ov over $57 witch i never agreed to and when i called them to cancle my subscriptions they said i rang earlier and asked for my subscriptions to be transfered to another dating sight. as for the money the bank said i cannot get it back. but im just thankfull its all sorted and my card has been cancled before it got any worse i never click on these sights when the pop up on my phone i have learnt the hard way dont be sucked in by these free sights do your research before paying any money and check for ligitament sights that you can use .
i to was recently fooled by this website rnag them up to cancle my subscriptions even cancled subcriptions on google play store i even went as far as contacting my bank and cancleing my card stay away from this fake sight they charge you fior full access and other features i was talking to a girl on the site for 3 days then no responce from her so i signed up using a second email address and as soon as i found her profile she responded we spoke for ages then the same thing no responce from her. iv deactivated my accounts successfully . they are still accessable if you still know your login details but i refuse to ever go on a sight like this again a friend recomended tinder and zoosk . please i urge you to read reviews on this sight before using it i found out the hard way im lucky to have sorted this out before they took anymore money without me knowing. wish i had checked the reviews before i payed for any subscriptions or signed up.
highly recomende this page to anyone before using the sight upforit if u have a free account with no subscriptions delete your account and app on your phone and never log back in to the sight again
Please cancel my payment ….
Fuck them i am going to take care of the servers and other things that they need to fuck up people in the face.
This is not a treat.
This i a promise.
Mvh Nicholas R
[…] IAmNaughty.com, MatureXMatch.com, FattyChaser.com, SteamyLocals.com, YoLovers.com, WantUBad.com, UpForIt.com, HookupsFinder.com,NaughtyFlirt.com, CouplesMeet.com and, SaucySingles.com. All of these sites are […]
I' on upforit on my PC but it freezs up constantly. I paid for it. Why can' I get the same on my phone incuded in the price ?
Localmatureclub.com is another but instead of monthly fees you just pay as you go using credits. Credits obviously cost money, but at least they’re not based on a recurring charge. Again the terms and conditions explain the profiles are fictitious, but this is only after you’ve spent money!
How do I get my name out of their list