- $4.24 for a 3 day trial membership to the site.
- $24.99 for a 1 month subscription.
- $59.97 for a 3 month subscription.
- $94.20 for a 6 month subscription.
- Friends: Check out who's on your friends list, block people and more.
- Activity: See who sent you winks
- Match Feed: Shows updates and news about your nearby matches.
- Chat Rooms: Chat with women and men in the online chat rooms.
- Like Gallery: Choose who you like by clicking the "like button", just like Facebook.
GetAnAffair.com is a dating site used for married people seeking extramarital affairs and relationships. But on top of that is the fact that this website isn't even a real dating site. We break down the whole thing in this investigation. We show you the facts as well as evidence so you can understand exactly how this dating scam operates. Something else to note is that this site is run by the same people operating UpForIt.com, which we just reviewed. Read the full review of GetAnAffair.com below and understand what you're getting yourself into.
19 Automated Messages From Software Bots Not Real Females
It didn't take long for the scam to take effect. We registered on the website and confirmed our dating profile and then the messages started pouring in. We have received 19 email messages from a variety of different females on the site. That sounds fantastic doesn't it? It would be great but the problem is that this is all a fraud. If you actually believe that we receive 19 email messages from real women you must be drunk. No one's emailing us, there are no women sending us erotic emails. It's all a facade to trick male members who have a free account into trying to reply to the women sending them emails. But you need to upgrade to read or reply to the emails. That is there end game. They want you to upgrade to a paid monthly membership. This is the whole reason that the site exist, paid monthly memberships!. They want you to pay for a monthly membership so they can live the good life while you get scammed $30 a month until you find out you've been ripped off and you cancel your membership.
Fake Women Browsing Our Profile
For a few hours after we created our account we let our profile sit. When we went back later to see what kind of evidence we could come up with. One of the tricks they used was a scam designed to make it appear as if women are browsing and viewing your profile. You get a notification when someone has browsed your profile as you can see from the evidence below. And naturally you will want to look at the people who have viewed your profile. In this particular case they are all attractive looking women and if you're a man on a dating site chances are you're going to want to communicate back to those women. So from there if you want to communicate to those women you will need to upgrade. Unfortunately all the women browsing our profile are fake. It's all done through computer software programs that make it seem like females are looking at your profile when it's totally fictitious. Once again all a trick to get you to upgrade and by a membership so these crooks can drive around in fancy sports cars and live in mansions, all the while scamming every guys who signs up to GetAnAffair.com.
Fake Profile Using Photos Taken From Other Sites
We mentioned that all the profiles on this site are fake. That's not entirely true, it's only the female profiles that are fictitious. And to make the fake profiles they need photographs so they use some kind of software program or possibly hire someone to scour the internet looking for photos of attractive looking women. From there they use those photographs to create fictitious dummy profiles that look like they're legitimate. We have software as well and our software is used to identify the exact locations online where the fake profile pictures are snagged from. Please take the time to look at the links below and you can see the exact locations where those fake profile pictures have been taken from. These are just a few examples, we could have come up with more but this is more than enough evidence to support our claims of fake profiles.
Fake profile photo copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
Fake profile pic copied from the links shown below the used to fabricate a fake profile:
The Terms And Conditions Explain The Scam In Their Own Words
If our evidence wasn't enough to sway your opinion that this site is a scam, then all you need to do is read the terms and conditions where they state in their own words that they create fake profiles and use automated bots to send email messages to their members. No we're not making this up, this is 100% truth. You can actually click on this link to be taken directly to their terms and conditions page where they describe in crystal clear detail everything we just said. Also you can read the terms from Get An Affair below.
- We create user profiles for use by our customer support representatives for the support, marketing, improvement of the Service…
- Our customer support representatives are encouraged to speak with our members and also to stimulate conversation between members by making introductions or recommendations or just to chat with Users, for entertainment purposes.
- Additionally, the Website utilizes automated system profiles to communicate with Users to enhance our Users’ entertainment experience.
- From time to time, and in our sole and absolute discretion, the Website’s created profiles and automated system profiles may be designated with a designated symbol.
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the profiles posted on the Website that you may communicate with as a Registered User may be fictitious.
- The messages they send are computer generated. Messages from the user profiles we create attempt to simulate communications so that should you become a paid Member you are encouraged to participate in more conversation and to increase interaction among fellow paid Members.
- The user profiles we create are not intended to resemble or mimic any actual persons.
- We may create several different user profiles that we attach to a given picture.
- You understand and acknowledge that we create these profiles and that these profiles are not based on or associated with any Registered User or Member of our Service or any other real person. You also acknowledge and agree that the descriptions, pictures and information included in such profiles are provided primarily for your amusement…
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host:Vincenti Buildings, 28/19 (Suite # 1374) Strait Street, Valletta VLT1432,Malta
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: ns1.p14.dynect.net, ns2.p14.dynect.net, ns3.p14.dynect.net, ns4.p14.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-868-5182
- Addresses: P.O. Box 146 Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Email: [email protected]
GetAnAffair.com should be called "GetScammed.com". Everything about this website is fake. From the profiles, email messages and everything in between, it's designed exclusively to scam you!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.