- $1.99 per month will cost you 15 credits.
- $19.99 per month will cost you 50 credits.
- $44.99 per month will cost you 125 credits plus 50 credits free.
- $99.00 per month will cost you 350 credits plus 125 credits free.
- $199.00 per month will cost you 750 credits.
- Search: The search page lets you search for women who are online now, search according to age, you can also search for validated members. Also find women based on Country, City, marital status, if they have children, their religion the level of education and more.
- Faces: The Faces section of the site enables you to tell the website which profiles you’d like and which profiles you’re not interested in.
- Messages: The messages section of the site shows you who’s sent you instant messages, emails and you can also reply from this section as well.
- Mail: The “Mail” section lets you send emails read and delete emails.
- Credits: And of course the “Credit” section on the website. So you can interact with other members on the website.
RomanceTale.com is associated with a long list of Russian /Ukrainian/Asian dating sites that we’ve already exposed for being phony. Some of the sites included are VictoriaHearts.com, VictoriaBrides.com, LoveSwans.com, VictoriaDates.com and AsiaCharm.com. All these websites are run by the same corporation and use similar deceptive marketing tactics that will be explained in the investigation below.
The intention with RomanceTale is to interact with Asian women. Many men Western men believe that by using RomanceTale.com they will find the love of my life, someone who they will be able to meet in person and then bring back to the United States to live happily ever after. All this is is a pipe dream. It’s all a fantasy in your mind as you will see once you read our review.
Why Would Russian Women Messages Someone Who Has No Photos In Their Profile?
As with all investigations we do we registered as members on Romance Tale. You can take a look at the screenshot of our profile below it shows we have no profile picture. We purposely left out our photo just to see if we would still receive responses (emails and instant messages) from Asian women on the site. And surprise, surprise we were not let down! We got an overwhelming response to our profile even though logically we shouldn’t be getting any emails and instant messages.
Why Are Female Members On Romance Tale So Excited About Contacting Us?
There’s absolutely nothing interesting about our profile. Why are we receiving such a large response? It’s because bots NOT real human beings are contacting us. All communications on the site are being sent automatically from software bots. Hi-tech software programs have been created to email any male member that registers on RomanceTale.com. That’s the real reason why we’re getting all the emails. Automated messages are being sent to our profile and thousands of other other members on the site for the same reason. The reason being too make you think that real women are emailing me when in fact it’s a computer software system.
(Screen shot of our empty profile that has no photos in it.)
(Validated Members) Female Profiles Are Paid Contractors
Why would a dating site purchase dating profiles from service providers? On legitimate dating services both male and female members are the ones responsible for creating their own profile page but as stated in the terms of RomanceTale the website itself is purchasing “Validated Member” profiles from local service providers. The really crazy thing is that every single female member we saw on their site was a Validated Member”. All of RomanceTale.com didn’t have a single legitimate profile, all of them have been purchased!
You need to ask yourself what’s going on here. Why are they buying female profiles? We would have to strongly suggest that the woman in these profiles are simply paid models that are being compensated for their pictures and personal information. These aren’t real women seeking a husband. And from the reviews that we’ve read they use these fake “Validated Member” profiles that are operated by employees to dupe you into buying credits. The employees are not the people in the profiles. They pretend to be the women in the profile pages but they aren’t the same person. These employees are paid to act as if they’re interested in you and they string you along tricking you into believing that you’re chatting with the woman in the profile photo. All of this is an elaborate trick that brings in millions of dollars for the owners of the site.
(Screen shot of a fake “Validated Profile”.)
(Screen shot of fake “Validated Profiles”.)
Over 11 Automated Emails Used To Dupe People Into Buying Credits
Below we took a screenshot and have included it as evidence. We received over 11 emails from women on the site. Unfortunately all the emails we received were from “Validated Profiles” which we’ve already discussed. These aren’t real members who have joined the dating service looking to meet Western men for love and marriage. The reason we’re receiving these emails is to con us into upgrading and buying credits.
The more emails that you send and reply to the more credits you will burn through resulting in more money for the owners of this misleading site. All the email messages are completely automated. They call these emails “Icebreaker messages”. None of the emails that we personally received were sent from real human beings but were computer generated messages. All of this is admitted to in section 6 F of the terms page.
(Screen shot of ficticious emails.)
Over 10 Instant Messages Used To Dupe People Into Buying Credits
All the instant messages we received were from validated members. Once again all of this is automated and no real Asian women are sending us chat messages, instead computer bots are responsible for sending us these fictitious “Icebreaker” messages.
(Screen shot of 10 fake chat messages we got.)
Over 12 “Validated Members” Liked Our Profile Why?
Over 12 different “Validated Profiles” (phony member profiles) liked our profile page but why? We’ve already shown you that our profile is empty so why would would women like an empty profile with no information in it? And of course the answer is that these aren’t real members of the site, the “Validated Profiles” are dating profiles that have been purchased from a so-called local provider. These are not real women!
RomanceTale Admits To Using “Staff Profiles” Created By Their Employees
Another interesting piece of evidence was found in the terms and conditions page stating that they create profiles which are created maintained and managed by their employees. They call these dating profiles that they create “Staff profiles”. This piece of evidence was found in section 11a of the terms page.
Real Reviews From Angry Members That Claiming The Site Is A Scam
Below we’ve included screenshots from real members of RomanceTale.com. We’ve included five different reviews. Take the time to read each review because it comes from a different perspective. This will open your eyes even further of what’s going on behind the scenes of the site.
This first reviewer writes “what are ridiculous scam”. He gave it a 1 out of 5 rating. He called Romance Tale “the most transparently fake dating site ever”. He also said to “avoid it like the plague unless you want to join up for the ridiculous messages you will receive which are actually very funny”. He goes onto to say that he “received three marriage proposals on the first day.”
(Screen shot calling the site a “ridiculious scam”.)
This reviewer stated that “Romance Tale is a clone of VictoriaBrides.com”. This is something we’ve already discussed. He then says that “both sites use pictures of professionally made up photographed attractive ladies”. Then he mentions that “you’re not communicating with the person in the pictures”. Something we’ve already claimed as well. And lastly he states “do not under any circumstances spend money on these site you are being scammed”. We would have to agree with him.
(Screen shot calling the profiles “fabrications”.)
This review writes that you should “run from this site! Don’t waste your money or time, there’s a sucker born every minute and this dating site has spawned and scammed thousands of people.” Then he states it’s “too expensive and there are fake profiles and Photoshopped women”.
(Screen shot calling the site “Scamsville”.)
This last review calls the site “a real scam site. There are some real profiles but a lot of phony ones as well.” He stated that he “received hundreds of messages and emails and a lot of the messages are about 90% the same”. And he goes on to mention that he’s “pretty sure they hire people to flirt with you and con you into spending time and money on their website.” Something that we also have to agree with.
(Screen shot telling people to “be aware.”)
The Terms And Conditions The Best Place To Find The Truth
This is the last piece of evidence we like to include in this investigation. We have specific paragraphs from the terms page that you can read below. In these paragraphs some of the things they discuss is that they create profiles that are operated by their employees. They also admit to sending automated Icebreaker messages. And they also confess to buying profiles called “Validated Members” from profile providers. You can also click this link to read it directly on their website if you’d like to.
- Section #7F We may allow our Validated Members (as defined in Section 12 (Suppliers. Validated Members) below) to choose to send the same message (an “Icebreaker”) to a number of other Members, who are selected by an automatic algorithm in order to allocate the attention and activity among Members of our Service. You may receive Icebreakers from the same Validated Member more than once. Icebreakers may be sent through the same channels as ordinary messages, including as a chat message and as a letter.
- Section #11A: We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained, and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”).
- Section #12A To provide the Service, we purchase services from various local service providers (collectively, “Suppliers”). Among other services provided, Suppliers: …Provide all of the information and materials on the Validated Members that is displayed on the Service (including name, other personal details, photographs, videos etc.)…
- The Suppliers are independent contractors and are not our agents or employees. We are not responsible for the quality of Suppliers’ services, the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective employees, agents, servants, or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver services, or partial or inadequate delivery of services.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 101 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: HEATHER.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM, NED.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
- Mailing Address: 1 Apriliou,47 Demetriou Building 2, 1st floor, Flat Office 12,3117, Limassol, Cyprus . Attention of: Copyright Agent for Renderwison Ltd
We’ve given you all the evidence and proof we can to show you that it’s not wise to purchase credits on RomanceTale.com. What you do with this information is entirely up to you.
Search For Females
If you want to search for real women, then look at these legitimate dating sites.