- $4.47 for a 3 day trial subscription.
- $34.99 for a 1 month subscription.
- $59.97 for an 3 month subscription.
- $95.94 for an 6 month subscription.
- Messaged Me: You can see who messaged you.
- Browsed Me: You can see who browsed your profle.
- Winked At Me: You can see who winked at you.
- My Friends:You can see your friends list.
- Activity Feed: See all the acitvity in your account on this page.
- Chat Rooms: Self explanatory.
If you're new to online dating sites be forewarned that not all dating sites are created equal. Some dating sites will resort to outright fraud to make money off of your gullibility. This review exposes CheekyLovers for dishonest business tactics.
Beautiful Women But They Are All Fake
If you're wondering why this site is a con we're going to lay everything out for you so you can understand exactly how they trick people into paying for a dating membership that is completely useless. First on the list would have to be the fabrication of fake female dating profiles. Basically any profiles you see of women on this site are usually created by the dating site. This means that the dating site goes to the extent of grabbing an image off the internet or paying for that image and then attaching a fake dating profile to it. The profiles contains the age of the fake person, location, likes, dislikes and everything else you would see in real legitimate profiles. This is done to target male users because there are many more male members than there are female users. The ratio of men to women is 99 men for 1 female on the site. In order to make up for the lack of females on the web site they simply create fake profiles.
Messages From Fictitious Females
The next deception on the list is the use of phony emails that are sent to free male members on the site. The emails may seem genuine but the truth is they're all automated and sent using some sort of computer software program that is designed specifically to mimic the look of a real email coming from a female member. But the trick is if you try to read the email you are sent to the upgrade page to purchase a paid membership. This is one of the ways you can identify the site as being a scam. It is not a scam for the dating site to charge you to send and receive email communications but the simple fact that these women are not real is the fraud. We received four emails and with all the emails we needed to upgrade and pay for a membership in order to actually read them (see evidence below).
It's easy to identify this web site as a rip off, one of the main reasons being is that everytime we do a review of a new dating site we make sure to keep our dating profile completely empty this includes no pictures in the profile. Our assumption is that there would be no reason any females would contact us if we had no information and no photographs in our dating profile. Realistically would you contact a girl who had no information and no photos of herself in her profile? So, when we start seeing emails pour in from interested women and our profile is completely empty then we know something is wrong. We then need to investigate further to see if the site is a legitimate place to meet women our just a fraud to bill your credit card.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Vincenti Buildings 28/19, Suite 1374, Strait Street Valletta VLT 1432 Malta
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.p03.dynect.net, ns2.p03.dynect.net, ns3.p03.dynect.net, ns4.p03.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 800-839-6430
- Addresses: Strait Street, Vincenti Buildings, 28/19 (Suite No. 1374) VLT 1432 Valletta, Malta
- Email: [email protected]
Once again this is just another dating site to add to the long list of dating scams out there. Hopefully you have read our report and understand exactly how they deceive people into purchasing a membership on their site. We suggest that you look elsewhere if you're interested in searching for real local women.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.