- $2.97 for a 3 day trial subscription to the service.
- $29.95 for a 30 day subscription to the service.
- $74.85 for an 90 day subscription to the service.
- $119.70 for an 180 day subscription to the service.
- My Profile: You can change and update your profile through this section.
- My Connections: This is where your friends list is located.
- Notifications: You can see instant messages, emails and friends requests through this section.
- Mailbox: You can send and receive emails through this section.
- Online Now: You can see who is online now.
- ScoreBoard: See who has the highest score (most popular) on the site.
- XXX Videos: Self explanatory.
- Live Cams: Self explanatory.
- Search: You can search for people according to a variety of options such as gender, age, location, marital status, body type and race
Age Verification That Leads To Porno Charges
Why is that some people have no common sense, why else would you give a website your credit card information to validate you are over the age of 18? Just because words are written on a web site doesn't mean it's a law and it doesn't mean you should follow it. It seems like many people actually submit their credit card for "age verification" on MegaFuckbook.com / MegaXFuckBook.com. Do you realize that you just got scammed when you did that? You end up getting charged to 3 adult sites (see evidence below) when they're supposedly asking for your credit card to verify your age. These charges are show below as evidence. The charges include, MegaFuckbook-GOLD at $49.95 a month, VibeVideo.com at $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 a month. All the charges add up to $118.43 every month until you cancel the charges.
70 Emails From Robots?
We've been registered on MegaFuckbook.com / MegaXFuckBook.com for about a week now. We have received 70 fake emails (see evidence below) so far. All the emails we received are automatically generated. We know for a fact these emails are completely fake and computer generated because on the terms and conditions page of this Site they confess to sending automated email communications to its members. So please don't get all excited thinking that you're going to get hooked up with that hot girl who lives down the street. Chances are that it's completely fake and all a trick to get you to buy a membership to communicate back to the fake girl who doesn't even really exist as a member on this site.
Pre-recorded Video Chat Messages
While searching on the site for girls we started receiving video chat messages (see evidence below) on our computer screen. After some research it became quite clear that these so-called live web cam chats were in fact pre-recorded videos that play over and over in a loop. When we did try to reply back to the girls sending us video chat messages we were met with a message stating we needed to upgrade to communicate to the girl in the chat window. These phony cam chats are shown to every single person who registers as a free member on the site. Many people do not even have a clue that the web cam video chats are fake, and many end up signing up and paying for monthly subscription.
Fake Girls Known As "Love Stars"
Every single email we received was from "Love Stars". If you look at the evidence below you will notice a little logo is circled in red "LS" which is an abbreviation for "Love Stars" which MegaFuckBook.com calls their fabricated dating profiles This means every single email we received was completely fake and fabricated by the dating site. We have all the evidence that the website actually creates these fake "Love Stars" profiles. The terms and conditions section #10 clearly states exactly what "Love Stars" are and what their purpose is on the site. "Love Stars" are nothing more than a software system that uses fake video chat, phony emails and fake dating profiles as part of their "Love Stars" program.
Taken directly from the terms page is the incriminating evidence below:
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars” program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or “Love Stars” to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes
- You understand and agree that no communications between you and a LS is private.
Phony Chat Messages
And of course any regular chat messages you received are also part of the infamous "Love Stars" program. For the record ANY instant messages you receive on this site are automatically computer generated. You are not interacting with a real person, but with a computer a system. If you do try to reply back to any messages you are met with a statement stating that you need to upgrade your membership to communicate with other members (see evidence below). That is the goal of this website, to trick you into upgrading. It is a well thought out, well organized scam that rips peple off every single day making the owners of this site millions of dollars every single year.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 151 Front St West, Suite 600, Toronto, ON, M5J 2N1, CA
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: A.DXMX.COM, B.DXMX.COM, C.DXMX.COM
- Phone: 877-597-3436, 877-287-1840
- Addresses: 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias. Nicosia, Cyprus 1060
- 13 Kypranoros Street, 2nd Floor, Office 201, 1061, CY 2083, Nicosia Cyprus
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Cancel Account: Maxcspro.com
How many ways can a site deceive and try to rip you off? This site tries every trick in the book to scam people. They make a living off of lying and scamming people.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
*Please leave a review and describe your personal experiences with this site.