- Discovery: The discovery page shows you the newest members and other information.
- Home: The homepage shows you new members of the website, as well as their updates.
- Messages: The messages section shows you messages that you have received from other members.
- Contacts: The profile section shows your dating profile, where you can edit it, upload photos and change your personal information.
- Profile: This is where you can adjust your profile, including uploading photos of yourself.
- Activity: The activity page shows you visitors to your profile, as well as women who have liked your profile, and mutual likes.
- TOP-Users: The Top Users section shows you feamles that are the most popular.
Usually when there's one dating scam there's multiple. In this review we investigated Cum2Date.com and have documented everything for you and included it in our investigative report below. The first thing we found out was that Cum2Date was connected to three different sites that we've already exposed for being fake. These sites include, Babes2Date.com, FKBabe.com, UnlimDate.com, WetHunt.com, and SPDate.com, all of which are owned and oeprated by Mirelia.co.
Something we noticed when we joined Cum 2 Date is that it looked exactly the same as the four different sites we just listed. All of these websites look identical, all the graphics are the same, and the layout of the website is exactly the same. Only one thing ever changes and that's the name of the website. Read the full investigation below.
Artificial Intelligence Bots Are Used By The Site To Deceive You
The first thing we do after joining a dating site is to go directly to the terms and conditions page. You may not believe it but if a dating site is fake they will discuss it on their terms page. Obviously they're not going to come out and say their website is a scam they change the wording, but if you understand what they're trying to tell you it's very easy to spot a fake dating site. In section 11 of the terms and conditions page they admit that they do create profiles which are created maintained and managed by their employees.
If a dating site admits to fabricating profiles on their own website you know the site is going to be a scam. There really is no justification for them to create fake profiles. In their terms and conditions page they tell us that they create profiles to "test the functionality of their services" but that doesn't really make much sense to us. We've come across over 100 different dating sites that create profiles supposedly to "test the functionality of their website and to make sure their site is working properly". But in all those 100 different sites that we reviewed all of them turned out to be fraudulent.
Cum2Date.com also tells us that they have created these profiles so their staff can test the functionality of the website, this is all one big lie. The real reason they fabricate dating profiles is to give the impression that the website is bursting at the seams with horny girls who want to have sex with you. It's all a lie, it's all a scam and the main reason they create fictitious profiles is because they don't have enough real women joining there website. So, what do they do? They make hundreds possibly even thousands of fake female profiles to make it look like the site has thousands of horny girls, all of which are really fake!
More Proof Of Fake Profiles Found On The Risk Notice Page
We found even more proof that the website is deceiving you on their Risk Notice page. On the Risk Notice page they admit that they use AI (artificial intelligence) profiles during "low hours of attendance on their website". Not only do they admit to using artificial intelligence on their dating profiles but with the AI they send people computer-generated messages from these fictitious profiles that they create. Take the time to read through the risk notice page, it's very eye-opening!
It's very important you understand what they're talking about on the risk notice page because they're not only admitting that they create pretend female profiles, but that they also send people fake messages. Any messages you get while on Cum 2 Date are going to be fake and the messages are actually created and sent to you by computer artificial intelligence bots. These AI bots are designed to mimic what a real female would say. These messages are all sent from AI software programs but they can easily fool you into thinking real women are chatting with you.
Proof Of Where Fake Profiles Are Stealing The Photos From
Below we're taking the time to include screenshots of some of the fake profiles from Cum2Date.com. Not only have we included screenshots of the fake profiles but we've included links where you can see where these fake dating profiles have stolen the pictures that they use in the profiles from. All they do is copy a photograph of an attractive girl from sources on the internet, then thery create a fake dating profile with that female image that they copied from other sites.
You can take a look at the evidence that we provided below and see for yourself how much of a scam Cum2Date.com is. These are just a few of the bogus profiles we found, we could easily find at least 100 more if we wanted to spend a whole day documenting all of it. What we're trying to do here is just give you a glimpse of what's really happening behind the curtain of this website.
(Fake dating profile using a stolen female image.)
(Bogus profile using a stolen image to create a fake profile.)
(Fake dating profile using a stolen image of an attractive brunette.)
(Bogus profile using a stolen photograph of an attractive brunette. )
The Fraud Is Proven On The Terms Page & The Risk Notice Page
Cum2Date.com as explained on their own terms page and the Risk Notice page create their own phony profiles. They also send you automated messages and even use chatbots to interact with you on their website. You can read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page and the risk page below. Click on this link to visit the terms page section 11, and click on this page to visit the Risk Notice page.
- We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained , and managed by our employees ("Staff Profiles"). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features , and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and , in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile , you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile.
- Because Registering of chatbots as Users you may communicate with Users who are chatbots, normally during the hours of low attendance (“Impersonation”). In other words, this means that there is a risk that on our Website, as well as on the websites of many of our competitors you might be communicating with User who is not real person.
- we may register chatbots as Users so that you may continue using Website and chatting with other Users uninterruptedly when the number of active Users is decreasing. Such chatbots are labeled with (cb) sign in the upper right corner of profile picture
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Zuidplein 116, Tower H, Level 14, 1077 XV, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: NS1.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS2.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS3.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS4.DNSIMPLE.COM
- Phone: +1.4252740657
- Addresses: Mirelia Services Co.Â Trust Company Complex, Majuro, Marshall IslandsÂ MH96960
- Email: [email protected]Cum2date.com
- Web Page: Cum2date.com/touch
Cum2Date.com is just another fish in a sea of scams from Mirelia.co. Now you found out the truth about this website so stay away from it. If for any reason you purchased a membership on this website contact your bank and tell them that this website scammed you. You can include this scam report as evidence of the fraud.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2018, Admin. All rights reserved.