- $2.97 for a 3 day trial that renews at $59.97 a month.
- $27.30 to buy a 1 month subscription to the site.
- $45.90 to to buy a 3 month subscription to the site.
- $73.80 to to buy a 6 month subscription to the site.
Today we’re doing an investigation into a site called TenderMeets.com. If you want to know the honest truth, no fluff just honest information telling you if this is a real dating service or if it’s a scam then just read our review. We uncover all the facts, give you all the evidence and tell you the truth.
The first thing we’d like to point out is that we are not just regular web users. We are experts In the online dating arena, having conducted over 500 dating reviews and exposed hundreds of fake dating sites.
22 Fake Messages Sent From Chatbots Not Real Females
One of the primary methods used by fake dating sites Is to send people bogus email messages. The email messages look real. If you don’t have any experience with fake dating sites it’s easy to get conned. These emails look like they’re being written and sent by local women who are seeking casual sex. Unfortunately the blunt truth is that the email messages on Tender Meets are fictitious. These emails have been created using artificial intelligence / software bots that have been created specifically to copy and mimic what a real female would write if she was interested in getting to know you.
You can take a look at the screenshot below, within 45 minutes we already have 22 email messages waiting for us. As we’ve already stated these aren’t real messages being emailed from real girls. Everything in the emails is a lie. It’s all been written by a computer software program using a AI.
So if you’re wondering why you got inundated with so many email messages now you know. The answer is that it’s all fake and it’s used for this reason. It’s used as a deceptive tool to get you to try to write back to the women that you think are real. They want you to email these women back. But you can’t reply or contact anyone on the site until you upgrade and you purchase a monthly subscription to the website. And that my friends is the reason why they’re using artificial intelligence. They want you to think real women are contacting you so then you will want to purchase a membership. The end result of course is the owners of TenderMeets make boatloads of money off of your hard work. They literally make millions and millions of dollars by using these chat programs that are created to mimic real people.
And the really surprising thing is that they discussed this on their own website on their terms page! They openly confess that they use an automatic pop-up notification system as well as emails to send activity alerts to you. And they even admit that these are automatically generated alerts that require an upgraded paid membership in order to see the contents of the email messages or reply to them! You can go to section 1 of the terms and conditions page by clicking on this link and read it for yourself, it’s unbelievable.
(Screenshot of the 22 fake email that we received thus far.)
7 Fake Notifications Sent From Bots Not Real Females
Also part of the notifications is when someone “browses your profile” etc. You can take a look at the screenshot below showing that we received 7 notifications. Remember all of this is automated, no women are browsing your profile. It’s all a trick to get you to buy a membership and nothing more than that.
(A screenshot of the 7 computer-generated notifications used to trick us into upgrading.)
Why Would 22 Women Contact A Guy With No Photo In His Profile?
When we do these type of investigations we try to give you as much evidence as possible to prove TenderMeets.com to scam. Below we’ve taken a screenshot and included it as evidence. This is a screenshot of our own profile page and as you can see circle in red we haven’t uploaded a photo to our dating profile page. Can anyone explain why 22 different women would email and contact a person who doesn’t have any pictures on his profile page? Would you, yourself send a message to a girl who didn’t have any photos on her profile? It’s quite ridiculous really, and the fact that we received 22 messages from 22 different females proves that you shouldn’t trust this website. It’s a blatant scam, using automated tricks as we have already explained.
(Screenshot of our empty profile page Proving the website is a sham since we got 22 email messages.)
The Proof Is In The Pudding, The Terms And Conditions Prove It All
Below we’ve included probably the most important evidence we could find, the terms and conditions. This is as we’ve already mentioned where they discuss all of their dastardly dirty tricks that they used on their own members. They admit that they use an automatic pop-up notification system as well as emails and instant messages to send automatically generated activity alerts to you. And they admit that to read the messages or reply to the emails and instant messages you need to upgrade to a paid membership, exactly what we told you in this investigation. And this is why TenderMeets.com shouldn’t be trusted, they laid out exactly how they deceive people. You can read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page below or click on this link and visit section 1 of the terms page and read it for yourself on their website.
- To boost interaction between our members and in order to notify them of newly registered matches and any activity of that new user (i.e. registration, photo upload etc.), we may, from time to time, use an automatic pop up notification system and other communication channels e.g. inbox or instant messages to send Activity Alerts to you.
- Some auto generated Activity Alerts may require an upgraded Paid Membership in order to see the content of message and reply to it.
- You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, “chat up line”, description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below under section 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 665 Third Street #207, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199/12
- Name Servers: jay.ns.cloudflare.com, molly.ns.cloudflare.com
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-986-9430
- Addresses: Nwms Center 31 Southampton Row, Office 3.11, 3rd Floor, London, England, WC1B 5HJ
- Email: [email protected]
- Online Form: TenderMeets.com/support/contactUs
We’ve giving you all the proof showing you with 100% certainty that TenderMeets is a fraud. There was never an intention by the owners of his website to make a legitimate dating service, it was created for one reason and that is to deceive you and con you into giving them your credit card information so they could charge your card every month until you cancel.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.