- $2.97 for a 3 day trial that renews at $59.97 a month.
- $27.99 to buy a monthly subscription to the site.
- $45.90 to to buy a 3 month subscription to the site.
- $95.94 to to buy a 6 month subscription to the site.
Today we’re doing an investigation into FlirtMoms.com which is connected to another dating scam that we’ve already investigated called TenderMeets.com. The company behind both of these websites is a corporation called Porticato Media limited. This corporation operates many, many different dating sites (Flirtdose.com, Flirtyspace.com, Localsdates.com, Momsmeetups.com, Randezona.com, Beflirty.com, UpToFlirt.com) in all kinds of niches, and many different languages. We will be getting to all of their sites in the upcoming months. Today though we are focusing on Flirt Moms, our goal is to see if the site is real or if it’s a fake dating scam that’s intended to rip you off and trick you into purchasing a monthly membership. You can read our findings and any evidence below.
22 Fake Messages Sent From Chatbots Not Real Females
As always a fake dating site can’t be fake without fictitious emails. And that’s exactly what’s happening on Flirt Moms. The people running this website are sending us automated messages that look like they’re coming from a variety of different women who want to hook up with us. Unfortunately all of this is not real. There aren’t any real mature moms sending us instant messages or emails. It’s all fictitious using high-tech software bots this website can mimic real users making it appear as if women are contacting you, sending you emails and chat messages. But just like the hundreds of other dating scams we’ve exposed this website requires you to purchase an upgraded monthly membership so you can read the contents of the emails or the instant messages.
Most people don’t have nearly as much experience as we do with dealing with dating sites. So, if they join a dating site and all of a sudden they start getting emails they’re going to think that these are real messages being sent by real female members. But that’s not the case on this website. This website has been created solely to trick you into buying a monthly membership by using phony messages that have been sent to you from automated computer software chat bots.
(A screenshot of the 20 fake messages that we received from automated chatbots.)
7 Fake Notifications Sent From Bots Not Real Females
You can take a look at the screenshot below showing that we have received 85 different notifications. All these notifications are automated. And you should know that all these notifications aren’t real. There are no women adding our profile to their favorites list. It’s a crock of bull, all it is is a marketing strategy that’s used to get you to try and communicate with the phony women adding you to their favorites list. You can’t reply or send any emails or any type of messages to these women unless you have an upgraded account and that’s how the website makes money when you upgrade.
We know the website uses automated notifications because they told us in their terms and conditions page in section #1 where they state that to “boost interaction between their members they use an automatic pop-up notification system to send activity alerts you.” Some of these activity alerts require you to upgrade to a paid membership in order to see the messages.
(Screenshot of the phony automated notifications that we received.)
Why Would 22 Women Contact A Guy With No Photo In His Profile?
When we do these investigative reports we always use a dating profile that’s empty. We never upload any photographs, and we fill out as little information as we possibly can. There’s a really big reason for this! The reason is that if we start getting messages, emails and any other type of communications on a large scale then that is a big red flag that the website is in fact fake. Let us explain. Why would so many different women go out of their way to email or to send an instant message to a guy who doesn’t have pictures on his profile page? Would you contact a girl that didn’t have any pictures in her profile? Probably not right? The reason we’re getting all these different messages even though our profile is empty and you can see in the screenshot below is because these messages aren’t real. They’re using automated computer software chat bots to send us a multitude of different emails that appear to be sent from a variety of different females. It’s all a huge mirage! They want you to think real women are contacting you all you need to do is buy a membership so you can reply back to the messages. And wham as soon as you buy the membership they just scammed you and you will never meet these women in person because they simply DO NOT exist!
(A screenshot showing that our profile is empty but women are still messaging us.)
They Hide The Proof In Plain View, The Terms And Conditions
Below as we do with all our investigations we try to include any incriminating evidence that we find in the terms and conditions page. For this review we found that the website does admit to using an automated pop-up notification system, as well as instant messages and emails to send communications to you. They also admit that some of these automatically generated forms of communications require you to upgrade and pay for a membership. This just proves that the website obviously knows what they’re doing. If you want to read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page you can read it below or click on this link (visit section #6.b) and read it directly on their own website.
- To boost interaction between our members and in order to notify them of newly registered matches and any activity of that new user (i.e. registration, photo upload etc.), we may, from time to time, use an automatic pop up notification system and other communication channels e.g. inbox or instant messages to send Activity Alerts to you.
- Some auto generated Activity Alerts may require an upgraded Paid Membership in order to see the content of message and reply to it.
- You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, “chat up line”, description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below under section 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 665 Third Street #207, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: jay.ns.cloudflare.com, molly.ns.cloudflare.com
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-920-0715
- Addresses: Nwms Center 31 Southampton Row, Office 3.11, 3rd Floor, London, England, WC1B 5HJ
- Email: [email protected]
- Online Form: FlirtMoms.com/support/contactUs
If you have a fantasy of being with a milf or a cougar then this is definitely the wrong place to do it. As we’ve outlined in this review this website is completely and totally false. FlirtMoms.com is totally untruthful, it’s misleading and very deceiving!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.