- Encounters: The Encounters section enables you to hit the X button or the heart button if you’d like to have an encounter (or not) with the women shown to you.
- Feed: The Feed section of the website shows you variety of different women.
- Messages: The Messages section shows you messages for members on the site.
- Profile: The Profile section shows you your profile where you can update your photographs as well as all of your personal information.
- Notifications: The Notification section shows who has visited your profile.
- TOP-Users: The Top Users shows you the most popular users on WetHunt.com.
- Settings: The Settings section enables you to stop receiving notifications from the site, lets you change your password, add people to your black list and also enables you to delete your profile from the site.
WetHunt.com looks like one big advertisement, it has banner ads plastered all over the place but that doesn’t make it a scam. In this investigation we’re going to get to the bottom of the truth. Is WetHunt a scam or is it a legitimate website to find real women who want to hook up for casual encounters. Read the full investigation below.
WetHunt Has Fictitious Girls All Over Their Website
One of the first things that we noticed when we logged into the members area of WetHunt was the amount of beautiful women on the site. It’s as if we walked in to a beauty pageant. It sounds like it’s a good thing but it’s not, why? With our experience with doing hundreds and hundreds of reviews when you log into members area and every single profile that you’re looking at looks like a porn model then something is definitely wrong. Any time we’ve come across this situation were every female on the site look like a model it always turn out to be a phony dating site.
We hate to break it to you but Wet Hunt is a scam indeed! It took us a little bit of digging around but we finally found the evidence that we were looking for. In the terms and conditions page of Wet Hunt in section 11 they tell us that they create profiles which are created maintained and managed by their employees. They call these phony profiles “Staff Profiles”. And really it shouldn’t come as a shock when you look at the profile pictures of the females on this site. They all look like models and it’s because the images aren’t of real members of the site. These are pretend profiles fabricated to make people believe these are horny women looking for sex. It’s all a facade and a big illusion.
In the section below we explain and show you where these profile pictures are being stolen from. The phony profiles are created by the staff of the website but the pictures are of real women. The only problem is that the women in the pictures haven’t joined WetHunt.com. Their photos have been copied / stolen from other websites and then used to make fake profile pages. Keep reading below to learn where these photos are being stolen from.
Stolen Adult Photos Used To Make Pretend Profile Pages
Below we’ve included examples of some of the fake profiles using stolen photographs to build fictitious profile pages on WetHunt.com. One thing that all these fake profiles have in common is that the images of are very attractive women. Sure it’s normal to see beautiful women on dating sites but when every single profile is of a beautiful girl then something’s wrong. You can take a look at the evidence and make your own judgment but it’s cut and dry. We’ve even included the links where these exact same pictures are found on other sites including adult image and romance scammer sites.
(This first profile we found on many scam websites that expose romance scammers. These scam websites warn people about romance scammers using photos of attractive looking women. We found this exact same photograph on three different scam websites.)
(The profile photo above is actually a pornstar called “Janessa Brazil“. Obviously she didn’t take the time or has the need to join a hook-up site like Wet Hunt. Her photograph was stolen and then used to build a phony profile page that you can see below.)
(This fake dating profile is using stolen pictures of a pornstar called “Giselle Summer”. She even has her own website Xogisele.com. Does anyone really think that she needs to join a sex dating site to meet men?)
(This is yet another pornstar and her photos have been stolen and used to create a fictitious profile page on WetHunt.)
(This blond was found on numerous romance scam websites with the exact same photograph.)
( Another fake profile using stolen pictures found on romance scam websites.)
We Got 4 Faux Emails
Not only are the dating profiles on this site as phony as a $3 bill (very flase), but the email messages are fake as well. Bogus dating sites always create fake profiles and they also send people fictitious email messages and correspondence. It’s part of the way they operate. If you look at the photos of the women emailing us once again they’re either in bikinis or they’re showing off their breasts. These are not regular dating profiles. If you’ve ever been to a legitimate dating site like Match.com or Plenty Of Fish you would be hard pressed to find many female profiles like this.
(A screenshot showing the four fictitious female profiles sending us fake email messages.)
We Have An Empty Profile But Still Got Email Messages
We took a screenshot of the profile page we created for this investigation. As you can see circled in red in the screenshot below we don’t have a picture on our profile but women are emailing us. Why would women go out of their way to email a guy who doesn’t have any photos on his profile page? And even more so why would beautiful women, many of them in bikinis or topless email us? The only logical conclusion is that the women emailing us aren’t real women at all. Either they’re bots or being operated by romance scammers. Either way you look at it someone’s trying to play us for a sucker!
(Screen shot of our blank profile page we used for this review.)
The Terms Page Talks About Fake Profiles
We discussed the terms and conditions page in part of our investigation. In this last piece of evidence we are including the paragraph where the administrators of the website have confessed that they use fake profiles that they call “Staff Profiles” which have been created by them. You can read the paragraph below or click on this link to be taken to section 11 a of the terms page.
- WetHunt provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained , and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features , and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and , in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile , you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Zuidplein 116, Tower H, Level 14, 1077 XV, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: NS1.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS2.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS3.DNSIMPLE.COM, NS4.DNSIMPLE.COM
Contact Information For SPDate.com:
- Phone: +1.4252740657
- Addresses: Mirelia Services Co.Â Trust Company Complex, Majuro, Marshall IslandsÂ MH96960
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Page: Spdate.com/touch
WetHunt.com is trying to play us for fools. If you have spent any time on this website you probably come to the same conclusion that something is just not quite right. Our investigation explains in detail why we don’t trust this website.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.