At one point this company that owns AdultHookups.com enabled people to purchase legitimate memberships on their strings of dating sites. However since our reviews of those previous site such as FuckBooknet and XXXConnect they now have adopted a "free dating" model.
- My Home Page: The home page section of the site lets you view your local matches, newest members, see who has viewed you, your friends list and you can also see who is on cam right now.
- My Mail Box: In this section of the site you can see my emails you have sent and send me an email that was sent to you.
- Account Options: In the account options section of the site you can adjust your profile, you can upload photos and images of yourself, you can change your email address and email subscription settings. And you can also change your screen name or password, as well as upgrade your membership.
- Search And Matching: In this section you can search based on gender age location and as well as sexual fantasies or fetishes.
- Message Boards: This section of the site is an online forum for dating members of AdultHookups.com.
- Chat Rooms: This section of the site is where you need to purchase minutes in order if you want interact with paid webcam models.
With this review we ended up creating a free basic account on the site in order for us to do a legitimate analysis of their services. What we found however was something completely different with the site asking for a credit card to verify that we were 18 years of age.
Why Dating Sites Resort To Scamming People
The reason that dating sites scam people is not because they really want to rip you off but it's because there are simply not enough real legitimate horny women looking to hook up with men. Since online dating is a multi billion dollar industry many unscrupulous companies will go to the extent of lying and cheating you in order to make millions of dollars per year. The greed always sets in.
The Fake Female Deception
Fraudulent dating sites use a number of deceptive business practices on unsuspecting consumers. The most popular dating scam is the creation and fabrication of fake female dating profiles. Dating sites such as AdultHookups.com try to pass off these phony women as legitimate members of the service when they are not. Most members have absolutely no clue when they first register on the site that the site is filled to the brim with completely phony dating profiles. Most men who visit these sites are either lonely or horny or both and they let the little head in their pants control their big head and then they can't think straight. This makes it very easy for these dating sites to deceive people into believing that there are thousands of local women ready to have sex with them at the drop of a dime.
Browsing through the female profiles on the site it's very easy for seasoned veterans to spot the fake profiles at the drop of a hat. This is because the most attractive women on the site are usually the ones that are the fake profiles. The site uses images of the most attractive women possible to grab your attention.
Email From People Who Don't Exist
Dating sites are in it to make money, that's the bottom line. There's absolutely nothing wrong with making money as long as you're providing a legitimate service. The problem with this site is that they are trying to rip people off so they can make millions of dollars every year. Unsuspecting members have no clue that the emails sent to them are fake and are used to lure you in to communicating back to other members on the site. Once you try to communicate back to any members on the site you're asked to provide your credit card information to activate a "no cost lifetime membership" (see image below).
Unfortunately the free lifetime membership is actually not free at all. If you take a look at that evidence we provided below circled in red. The paragraph specifically states that you will be signed up for a 2 day membership to VIdeoz.com for one day for $1.00. After 2 days however the membership automatically renews at $39.97 and also automatically charges your credit card every single month until you cancel it. This is how the dating site makes their money, it's a complete scam and they're trying to trick you into thinking that you will get a free lifetime membership and all you need to do is to submit your credit card information to prove you're over 18 years of age. This is completely false and the reason they really want your credit card information is so they can start billing you $39.97 every single month until you cancel your fraudulent membership.
Girls Paid To Chat With You
Also another thing you should be aware of is that AdultHookups pays and employs people to sit and chat with you and pretend to be interested in you. Please don't get sucked into this scam because the only reason these people are interacting and chatting with you is because they are literally paid to sit there and chat with you and send you emails and reply to them. The longer they can keep you as a member of the site the more money they can make off you. It's all about money and they will do anything in their power to cheat, lie and scam you and this is just another method that they use.
The Terms And Conditions
It may be hard for you to believe but all the scams that we have just described are actually listed and detailed on their website on the terms page. Specifically that admit they use computer generated people (fake women). They also admit to employing people and even hiring third parties to enhance your online experience on the site.
On top of that they also admit to using digital introductions (fake emails). Employees and they use these methods to enhance your "online relationship" which basically means they trick you into upgrading to a paid membership. Please click on this link to view the terms and conditions in full directly on the other side. Please go to section 14 under the "Online Emissary" feature and you will find all the evidence we have just detailed right there for you to read.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 800 Petrolia Rd. Unit 8, North York, ON, M3J-3K4, Canada
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: ns1.adulthookups.com, ns2.adulthookups.com
Contact Information :
- Addresses: PO Box 21508 Seattle, WA 98111
- Babrow Building The Valley Anguilla, British West Indies
- Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
All the evidence points to this site being a complete scam that offers little value to men looking to meet real women.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Females