SwipeChicks.com Doesn’t Have Any Chicks On It, They’re ALL Completely Fake
- $2.97 for a 3 day trial renews at $39.95 monthly for a full paid subscription to the site.
- $29.95 / a month for a one month paid subscription to the site.
- $74.85 for a 3 month paid subscription to the site.
- $119.70 for a 6 month paid subscription to the site.
- My Profile: Edit your profile such as your details and manage your videos and photos from this section.
- My Connections: See your matches here.
- Notifications: See who sent you instant messages and who viewed your profile.
- Mailbox: Read emails sent from other members.
- Online Now: See who is online now.
- Live Cams: Watch live cams from paid cam models.
- Search: The easiest way to find people is the search options. You can search for people according to gender, age, location, country and city location.
SwipeChicks.com is the focus of today's review. First off this site is using the exact same web site design as many sites we have investigated. The list includes, BangSociety.com, FreeLifetimeCheaters.com, FreeLifeTimeFuckFinder.com and LocalBangFinder.com. All these sites look the same and they defraud people in the same manner. Read our investigation to see if SwipeChicks.com operates any differently.
Chat Messages From "Love Stars" (Fake Women) Who Don't Even Exist
With a username like "YourBreastFriend" sending us chat messages (see evidence below), it's a guarantee that she's not a real member of SwipeChicks.com. First off what girl would actually have a username like YourBreastFriend"? No girl in her right mind would create a user name like that UNLESS a girl never did it. And that's exactly what happened. The chat messages we received from "YourBreastFriend", and countless other women are all phony. In fact every single chat message we received was from a "Love Star". A "Love Star" is an artificial female member made up by the owners of SwipeChicks.com.
(Fake chat message used to get you to upgrade to a bogus membership.)
You might be asking why would we get chat messages from artificial female members? The answer is to trick us into replying back to the fantasy girl. When we tried to reply to the messages we were met with the following statement, "To communicate with other members you have to upgrade your membership… click here". A summary of this con is as follows, they create fake profiles of women, then they send you ungenuine messages to trick you into buying a membership.
Phony "Live Web Cam" Isn't Live It's 100% Fake And Pre-Recorded
More evidence proving that SwipeChicks.com is a fraud can be found below (fake web cam chats). We started receiving webcam chat messages from a girl named "Spenni Jenni". This was one of many women who contacted us on a webcam and started stripping for us. But, this is all phony. There is no girls actually stripping live on their webcam. This like all webcam chats on Swipe Chicks uses pre recorded videos of a variety of different women.
(Fake bot disguised to look like a real female member)
Fake Emails Used To Lure You Into Upgrading To A Paid Membership
How about all those emails you're receiving from those hot local girls? Guess what, those are all fictitious as well! Using the same kind of automated computer bots that can send out fictitious emails the owners of Swipe Chicks can send unlimited amount of emails to their members. So when you check your email inbox if you have 20 emails guess what none of those emails have actually been sent from legitimate female members of the site.
(Fake emails from non existent members of Swipe Chicks.)
(Screen shot of email sent to us from a "Love Star" that requires us to upgrade to read the fake message.)
Fake "Love Stars" Viewing Our Profile, Not Real Women
Supposedly 49 female members have viewed our member profile. But guess what this is all fake as well. No real females were looking at our profile. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's all part of the scam. You will want to see who viewed your profile and from there you might try to initiate contact with the girl who viewed your profile at which time you will be asked to purchase an upgraded membership to the site. Take a look at the evidence below to all the different women who viewed our profile, it's all a con job. And another thing to note is that our profile for this investigation was left empty. There is absolutely no reason that any women would be interested in viewing our profile. We have no photographs on our dating profile page and all the personal information was left completely empty.
(Screen shot of the fake female members aka "Love Stars" who have viewed our profile.)
They Upgrade You To A VIP Membership
Not only do they try to trick you into purchasing a paid membership. But if you do end up getting tricked in buying a paid subscription they scam you on that as well. You actually get enrolled into two different adult porn sites on top of any paid membership that you bought. You can see the evidence below where it shows that you get charged from to porn sites one is VibeVideo.com ($39.61 a month) and VideoErotic.com ($28.87 a month). These crooks will stop at nothing to rip people off.
(Screen shot showing you get billed to porn sites without your consent.)
Fake Girl AKA "Love Star" With Photo Taken From Other Sites
(Links showing the exact links where you can see this profile photo located:)
The Terms And Conditions Has The Most Incriminating Evidence
Here we have the best possible evidence for this investigation. In their own words on their own website the owners of SwipeChicks.com admit to everything that we've already stated. They admit to creating fake profiles that they call "Love Stars". They admit to using electronic messaging as part of the love stars program to get you to upgrade a membership. And they also admit that you can never actually meet all of star in person. We have included the most important parts of the terms and conditions that you can read below or you can click on this link to be taken directly to the terms and conditions page on Swipe Chicks (section #10).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-266-5590
- Addresses: Lower Ground Floor, 63 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair,London, W1K 3JG, United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- Be aware: You may cancel at any time by visiting our support center at: Feesweb.com.
Our investigation was very detailed if you haven't figure out SwipeChicks.com is a scam after reading this review nothing can change your mind.
Search For Women
If you want to search for real females, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] SwipeCheaters.com just another misleading web site like (SwipeChicks.com, BangSociety.com and FreeLifetimeCheaters.com) designed to deceive you into purchasing a […]
[…] is connected to over 20 sites that we have investigated from BangSociety.com, SwipeAffair.com, SwipeChicks.com, and InstaSext.com amongst many, many others. It's very frustrating to us when we find a dating […]
[…] sites we have reported on in the past. A list of sites includes SwipeSluts.com,SexFinder.com, SwipeChicks.com InstaSext.com, BoneAMilf.com and many, many others. We have done a full review and analysis of this […]
[…] reviewed in the past two years. Some of those web sites include SwipeFlirts.com, SwipeSluts.com , SwipeChicks.com , BoneAMilf.com , and EasySnapSext.com. Something to note is that the people behind FitSluts.com […]