- $2.97 for a 3 day trial renews at $39.95 for a subscription to the dating service.
- $29.95 for a monthly subscription to the dating service.
- $74.85 for a 3 month subscription to the dating service.
- $119.70 for a 6 month subscription to the dating service.
- My Profile: You can edit your profile, manage your photos (upload and delete photos). You can also upload videos (formats include AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, and MOV).
- My Connections: See who is o your friends list.
- Notifications: See who sent you instant messages, emails and web cam chats.
- Mailbox: Check who emails you and send out email messages through this section.
- Online Now: Who's online? Find out through this section.
- XXX Videos: Watch adult videos
- Live Cams: See who is on cam.
- Search: Search for women according to distance, age, country and city.
SwipeBang.com is associated with many other scam sites such as Swipehookup.com, Flyrts.com, AsianCheaters.com, SwipeFuck.com and FuckSwipe.com. This is an ongoing problem with this specific company Nautell Capital Limted. This company is notorious for pumping out new fake dating sites which seems to be on a daily basis now. Read the review below to learn what we discovered. Our investigation digs deeps you will be shocked to see what we found out.
You Agree To "Love Stars" (Which Are Fake Profiles)
You need to agree to the use of "Love Stars". And guess what "Love Stars" are? They are phony profiles that the web site admits to creating."Love Stars" are 100% fabricated profiles. This is not something that we made up, it's an actual fact that can be found in the terms and conditions of the site. And you need to agree to the use of "Love Stars". They use "Love Stars" to contact you through emails, instant messages and webcam chats, all completely automated. No real humans are actually chatting with you the "Love Stars" program in essence is a fraudulent business tactics that they have called love stars.
Fake Computer Generated Chat Requests Used To Trick You Into Upgrading
Upon getting access to the site we were bombarded with a variety of chat messages. All the chat messages were all fake. No legitimate female members were contacting us. But, who then was contacting us? Every single person who contacted us was a "Love Stars" aka a fake female. Using software programs this website can mimic real people. They can use the software to send chat messages to their male members and make it seem as if there are receiving legitimate messages from women interested in them. But every time you try to reply back to any messages you receive you are asked to upgrade your membership. If you take a look at the evidence below it states "to communicate with other members you have to upgrade your membership". That's the reason they use automated bots, to send fake computer generated chat requests to free members.
(fake instant chat message.)
Fake Web Cam Chat Used To Trick You Into Upgrading
Another very popular deceptive business tactic that SwipeBang.com likes to use is fake webcam chat messages on their members (see evidence below). In the webcam chat shown below the girl looks as if she's interacting and typing to you on her computer while she stripping nude. This unfortunately is completely fake. What you're looking at is actually a pre-recorded video that is played to every single male member who registers as as a member on SwipeBang.com. And as you can see in the evidence below if you try to reply back you need to upgrade your membership in order to communicate with other members. So, once again it's all a scam.
(fake web cam chat message)
How To Identify Fake Female Members
You might be wondering how you identify a fake profile. It's actually quite easy. If you take a look at the evidence shown below you'll see the words "Love Stars" circled in red and also below it "LS" circled in red, those are the ways to identify the fake profiles.
(fake profile with the "Love Stars" logo)
All The Women On SwipeBang.com Are Fake
All the women on SwipeBang.com are actually fake. Look below circled in red every single profile is fictitious. This site is a plaque that should be stopped. It's running and illegal scam operation that rips off innocent victims by charging your credit card for a service that isn't legitimate.
(All fake girls, every single one of these feamles members was phony.)
Fabricated Fake Female Profile Found On Other Sites
And upon further research we were even able to identify where the fake profile pics were coming from. In one instance we found out that the girl in the profile below circled in red had that photos on multiple different porn sites. She is in fact an amateur porn star. Her photograph has most likely been copied and then a fake profile has been created by the staff of SwipeBang.com.
(This image has been found on multiple pron sites listed below, she is not a real member of SwipeBang.com.)
You Are Upgraded To A VIP Membership Without Your Consent
And don't even think about upgrading to a VIP membership, it's all a scam obviously! On top of the site using fake profiles, purchasing a VIP membership is a joke. They try to rip you off even further by upgrading you to 2 porno sites when ou buy a membership. You can see the evidence below where you get upgraded to VibeVideo.com at $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 per month. These charges are on top of the VIP membership account. So you are getting screwed every way you look.
Next Time Read The Terms And Conditions
Shame on you for not reading the terms and conditions, all your problems could have been alleviated if you took the time to sit down and read a few paragraphs. These paragraphs describe in clear detail how they scam people. Please take the time to read the most important parts of the terms and conditions where they describe use of "Love Stars" and much more. Read the terms below or click this link to get to read it directly on their website.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-964-0909
Addresses: 1 Stasinou Ave, Mitsi Building #1 , First Floor, Office 4 – Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia Cyprus 1060
COPTHALL BRIDGE HOUSE, STATION BRIDGE, HARROGATE, HG1 1SP UNITED KINGDOM
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Be aware: You may cancel at any time by visiting our support center at: Optkode.com
If you like getting played for a fool and ripped off by all means use SwipeBang.com. SwipeBang.com should be called Swipe.com because that's what they do they swipe money out of your bank account without offering you any real value whatsoever. It's a scam from left to right, beginning to end. Avoid this website at all costs!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.