StuntOffer.com caught our attention while digging and researching online to find new sites to expose. It look like the same people who own Budbi.com also own and operate StuntOffer.com. Something to note is that StuntOffer.com is NOT a dating site they merely promote dating sites via their web site. They purchase ad space on adult videos sites with banner ads and then you click the banner ad which sends you to StuntOffer.com. From there you have to go through a phony questionnaire and agree to a bunch of BS rules to get access to the dating site.
StuntOffer.com Sends People To LocalFlirtBook.com And MeetWives.com
StuntOffer.com is being used to promote dating scams. Our analysis shows that the current site they're pushing is called MeetWives.com. We have reported on MeetWives.com and have concluded it's a scam.
StuntOffer.com Uses Fake Profiles There Are No Real Girls
The Main reason that we call MeetWives.com a scam is that they use computer generated profiles. On the home page you need to agree to the terms which also means agreeing to "computer generated profiles". In section I6 they talk about this in more detail. They admit to using fake profiles, paying people to chat with you. They even admit to using computer generated emails. Any dating site that feels the need to deceive people and trick them by using fake girls should obviously not be trusted. Not only are they breaking the law but if you purchase a membership on the site they're ripping you off as well. Meet Wives is a criminal operation.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: NS-1582.AWSDNS-05.CO.UK, NS-140.AWSDNS-17.COM, NS-1302.AWSDNS-34.ORG, NS-972.AWSDNS-57.NET
Contact Information :
- Phone: 31.235112243
- Addresses: Postbus 19923, Amsterdam, 1012 JK, NL
- Email: [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Address: HK International Limited, PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.