Do you want to know if Snap-Hookup.com is a scam? You're in the right place, we have done an extensive investigation into this website all of which is available for you to read below. A couple things we know right off the bat is that Snap-Hookup.com is associated with a long list of dating sites and fake dating apps (FreeSnapHookup.com, FapChat.com, SnpCupid App, Bang Tonight App) that we've already investigated and have proven to be outright scams. These are dating sites that shouldn't even be called dating sites because they don't offer you any dating whatsoever. What they do offer is fake profiles and other dirty techniques that are used to rip off the members of the site. If you want to know what's going on with Snap Hookup and if it's a real hookup site or a fraud read the review below.
Real Girls? Not On Snap-Hookup.com
Investigating these dating sites is very repetitive because it's always the same operating manual that they use for these sites. Snap-Hookup.com was no different. This website is using an army of fake profile pages all over their artificial dating site. We couldn't come across one girl that was a real member of the site. Every profile was created by the site's own staff. Something to know it is all of this is admitted to in the terms and conditions page (section #10) of Snap-Hookup.com where they clearly state they're responsible for creating fictitious profiles called "Love Stars".
Every corner we turned there was a "Love Star". There isn't any real girls on this site that we could find absolutely anywhere. It didn't matter if the girls were super hot or ugly females all of them were fake. What's fake in the profiles you ask how about absolutely everything! The photographs used for these cooked up profile pages are either amateur porn stars with their photos being taken from adult image sites and other times the profiles photos being used are taken from social media and who knows where else but in the end it doesn't really matter. What really matters is that Snap Hookup is responsible for creating thousands of profiles that aren't real. There is a way to identify these profiles all you need to do is look for the letters "LS" which is an abbreviation for "Love Stars". "Love Stars" is the term used by Snap-Hookup.com's administrators to label their fictitious dating profiles. You can take a look at the evidence below showing a "Love Star" and circle in red you will see the words "LS" in a light gray color. That's how to spot fake profiles on this site.
(A real example of a simulated Love Star profile we found on Snap-hookup.com.)
Emails Are All Computer Generated Lies
Another trick that is also used to deceive people joining this site are the emails and instant messages. Both of these forms of communications on the website have been compromised. You might be thinking you're getting real emails or chat messages from local girls but it's all an illusion. These diabolical people have thought of a way using computer software to make you believe that you are receiving real emails and legitimate instant messages from horny local girls. Do not fall for this con! On the terms and conditions page they even discuss how they are involved in sending automated messages include emails and instant messages to their members. These are computer-generated messages with no human involvement at all There is no hot girl at the end of that chat message sending you those messages. It's all a big hoax and a deception that targets gullible lonely man.
On the terms and conditions page the even admit that these "Love Stars" sending people emails and instant messages are used to encourage broader participation in their sites services aka getting you to upgrade to a paid membership from your free membership. That's their ultimate goal!
You Can't Meet Love Stars (Artificial Profiles) In Person
It probably goes without saying but we're going to mention it regardless because we found it in the terms and conditions page. In the terms page it states that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the "Love Stars". Remember "Love Stars" are not real people. Essentially they're telling us that we cannot meet fake people in person, obviously this is common sense but it just outlines how fake Snap Hookup truly is.
The Terms & Conditions Is The Piece That Wraps It Up
The terms and conditions page is the last piece of the puzzle. We discussed the terms and conditions a few times in this investigation and below we have included the most important parts of that agreement. Without agreeing to the terms and conditions page you can never gain access to the site.
That means in essence you are supposed to read every single word in the terms and agreement page. Obviously barely anyone does that and that's why they outline everything on their terms page. This is a great way to cover their ass legally so then they can avoid any trouble with law enforcement since you need to agree to the terms and conditions (which you're supposed to read). It's your responsibility to read it, if you don't then according to them it's your problem. Regardless of that is a fact that this site is nothing but a scam, it's not real anyway you look at it. You can read the most important parts of the terms below or click this link to be taken directly to the terms page, be sure to read section 10 of the terms page.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, US
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 866-887-9933
- Addresses: Nautell Capital ltd, 12-14 Kennedy Avenue, 1st Floor, office 107, P.C. 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus Passage Controls Limited, Akropoleos, 3 Flat Office 204, Geri Nicosia, Cyprus 2200
- Email: [email protected]
- Support Page: Teeupfees.com
- *** Any charges made to your credit card will appear under 'USERWEBPAY.COM'.
Just like every other site that's owned by Nautell Capital Limited Snap-Hookup.com is 100% phony. Nautell Capital is a notorious dating network that operates hundreds of artificial dating services that are built for one reason to scam people! If you got conned by these criminals you can fight back by contacting your financial institution and requesting a refund on the basis that Snap-Hookupcom is totally bogus.
Search For Females
If you want to search for real women, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.