- 10 credits is $23.99 that ends up costing you $2.40 per message.
- 25 credits is $49.99 that ends up costing you $2.00 per message.
- 50 credits is $98.99 that ends up costing you $1.98 per message.
- 100 credits is $179.99 that ends up costing you $1.80 per message.
- 200 credits is $329.99 that ends up costing you $1.65 per message.
If you’re thinking about joining RegionSex.com you want might want to reconsider that thought after you read what we found out. As in all of our investigations we register on a dating sites that we’re looking into. If we find any fraud or wrongdoing it’s all documented in the report below.
Why Is This Site Headquartered In Kosovo?
One thing we wanted to bring up right away was the fact that according to the terms and conditions page this website’s contact information shows that the website is headquartered in the Republic of Kosovo. Why would an adult dating site be headquartered in Kosovo of all places? We’ve seen other fake dating services headquartered in places like Malta, the British Virgin Islands, and Cypress. The reason they are headquartered in these shady smaller countries is because they can do whatever they want there, hiding all of their financial information, paying little to no taxes as well as hiding who actually owns the company amongst other things.
Fake Fantasy Profiles Created By The Site
This is no surprise to us but did you know that RegionSex is responsible for creating what they call “fantasy profiles”, which are nothing more than fake dating profiles that they’re responsible for making. When you log into the members area you can see all these different attractive looking girls but guess what? They’re all fake, they’re all fictitious! Not a single one of these women is a real legitimate member of the website. All of these profiles have been created by staff members that work on behalf of this site.
If you take a look at the screenshot below circled in red you will see that they want you to “acknowledge that their website includes fantasy profiles that have been created and operated by the site and will communicate with you by sending you emails and instant messages.” They also want you to “acknowledge that people appearing in photos on landing pages or in the fake fantasy profiles are not actual members of the site.” This is why this site is a scam. There aren’t any legitimate women here. All they’ve done is created a fake dating site that looks real and then created thousands of bogus female profiles to lure unsuspecting men into joining the site and then buying credits so they can communicate with these attractive women (who they think are real).
Screenshot showing the website is responsible for creating fictitious fantasy profile pages.)
This Is A Fantasy Service Not A Legit Hookup Site
Before you join the site you need to agree to the terms and conditions and you also need to agree that you understand that this is an “adult entertainment website also known as a fantasy service”. They want you to understand that this website is in fact completely fake. Obviously most people wouldn’t join a fake dating site knowingly so they change the wording calling it a “fantasy service and an all adult entertainment website”. If you can read between the lines they’re telling you straight up that this is not a legitimate website! Dating and adult entertainment have absolutely nothing to do with one another. One is there to entertain you and the other is there to help you find a date. RegionSex.com is not there to help you find a date. It is there simply to deceive you and mislead you!
(A screenshot showing that they call their website an “adult entertainment site & fantasy service.”)
Fictional Profiles Created By The Site
On the footer of every single page on the website they tell us that the dating profiles are “partly fictional and physical arrangements with these profiles isn’t possible”. You can take a look at the screenshot below circled in red it says that exact thing. When a profile is “fictional” that means it’s untrue and they are telling us that physically meeting with these pretend profiles isn’t possible, obviously!
(Screenshot showing that the website uses fictitious profiles and physically meeting his profiles is not possible.)
Messages Are Fake As Admitted To In The Terms Page
In section 8.2 of the terms page they openly admit that “messages are automatically generated and they don’t have any human involvement”. That means that when you’re getting instant messages or email messages on their website there’s no real girl sending you that email or chat message. You’re actually interacting with a computer software program that’s called a bot! They also admit that the hire third-party contractors that also write and reply to messages after the initial bot messages are sent to you. Every way you look at it you’re getting screwed. First you get messages from automated computer bots and then you started getting messages from people who are paid to act as if they’re interested in hooking up with you. It’s crazy and it sounds like it’s all nonsense but just take a look at the terms page and you’ll see it for yourself.
(this is a screenshot showing one of the bogus emails that we received.)
You Can’t Meet The “Fantasy Profiles”
As explained in the terms and conditions page you cannot physically meet up with the third-party contractors pretending to be females members that are trying to string you along. This evidence was found in section 8.3 B of the terms and conditions page. This is just more proof that shows you this website is 100% illegitimate.
The Terms And Conditions Tell Us The Truth
Below we’ve included the absolutely most important parts of the terms and conditions page that we’ve just discussed in this review. These sentences were taken directly from the terms and conditions page but if you want to read it for yourself just go to section 8 of the terms page by clicking on this link.
- Yes, we use fictitious profiles for testing behavioral/social studies and for entertainment purposes. These user profiles posted on the Website are fictitious and are associated with our “Fantasy Entertainment” (FE) service. Our Fantasy Entertainment service is part of our efforts to stimulate conversation with users to encourage further and broader participation in all the Website’s services, including the posting of additional information or pictures to our users’ profiles.
- Initial messages from our FE service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and third-party contractors hired or contracted by us may generate messages or correspondence from then on.
- You acknowledge that the information, text, and pictures contained in the FE service profiles do not pertain to any actual person but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any FE service profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person-living or dead.
- On one or more occasions, FE profiles may contact users through computer-generated messages to encourage further or broader participation in the Website’s services or to monitor user activity. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same time.
- You acknowledge that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our FE service and that the exchange of messages between you and the FE is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in the Website’s services or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 665 Third Street #207, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: fred.ns.cloudflare.com, rihana.ns.cloudflare.com
Contact Information :
- Phone: +31 20 5315777
- Addresses: Kos Monte Media LLC
Zahaq 3 – Peje
30.000, Republic of Kosovo
Chamber of Commerce: 810148644
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Web Page: Regionsex.com/contact
What else is there to really say? The website itself has told us every single aspect of their fraud. The fake profiles, the automated messages, the third-party contractors hired to pretend to be interested in male members. It’s all there for you in black and white to see. If you could help us out and share this investigative report all over social media and help us get the word out about this fraud!
Search For Females:
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.