Although they stay there is no cost to use XXXHookups.com there is. These people claim their website Is free while at the same time asking for your credit card information which of course they will use to charge your credit card. Please read the full investigation to learn about their fraudulent credit card charges.
- Home: The home section of the site shows you the local matches, who's online now who's on their webcam and also the hottest members amongst other things. The paragraph the local matches has it describes is where you will find local women matched to your profile.
- Local Matches:
- Who's On Cam: Who's On Cam shows you which members are on cam. You can watch them strip down naked.
- Member Videos:The members video section shows you videos from other members of XXXHookups.com.
- Hottest Members: This area shows you the most popular members.
- Newest Members: The newest member section shows you newly registered members.
- My Friends: This is where you will see your friends list.
XXXHookups.com is what we are investigating in this review. Right off the bat we've already determined that this website is connected to many dating scams that we've already busted wide open. These sites include XXXConnect.com, EasySex.com, InstantHookups.com, XxxPersonals.com, AdultHookups.com and a slew of other illegitimate dating sites. It's a really long list that continues to get longer because the people behind these websites are hell-bent on ripping off people using fake profiles and all other kinds of tactics. We will explain everything you need to know about XXXHookups.com in our investigation.
The "Free Lifetime Membership Scam" That Wants Your Credit Card Info
The first sign we had that XXXHookups.com was going to be a scam was shortly after we created our free membership. After we created a free account we got sent to a secondary page where they were asking us for our credit card information to "verify that we are over 18 years of age" (all a scam). That didn't seem unreasonable until we scrolled down the page and realized that it was a con. They tried to convince us that they need our credit card to verify we are over 18 and it keeps stating that a "free lifetime membership is free $0". They say that "you need a valid credit card to activate your free lifetime membership" and they tell us "your credit card will not be charged for this free lifetime membership". Unfortunately all of this is lies. Your credit card is charged and not just to one website but to three websites. The first charge is $49.95 per month to a XXXHookups VIP membership. Then you get charged to HookupCloud.com at $39.95 per month and lastly you are enrolled into a monthly membership to a porn site called HDSchoolGirlz.com where you're charged $29.95 per month. All of these charges add up to almost $120 every 30 days until you cancel those recurring charges. Remember all of this is without your consent and they clearly state on the page that they want your credit card just "to verify your over 18 and that your credit card will not be charged". However, when we scroll down on that exact same page in very fine light gray text it stated that all of the charges that we would receive. This is all one massive scam and the owners of XXXHookups.com make millions of dollars by tricking you and thousands of other consumers into giving them your credit card information to verify that are over 18 years of age which of course is all one big lie!
You can take a look at the various screenshots that that we have provided as evidence below. These screenshots show you all of their lies and their tricks..
(Screenshot of "free lifetime membership" lie that they use to get your credit card information.)
(Screenshot of the various charges that you get billed for as a result of the "free lifetime membership".)
(Screenshot of "your credit card will not be charged statement" which is a massive lie.)
Hundreds Of Pretend Profiles Created By XXXHookups.com
The free lifetime membership lie that wants your credit card to verify your over 18 is just one thing to avoid. Next on the list is the fictitious profiles that the owners of XXXHookups.com are responsible for creating. Yes you read that correctly, XXXHookups is responsible for fabricating hundreds and possibly thousands of fake profiles on their own dating site. All the information and photographs found in these phony profiles is a lie. These pretend profile pages encompass the whole site and you would be hard-pressed to find any legitimate females on this dating service. There are a number of factors as to why they're creating these fake profiles including the simple fact that there simply aren't enough real women joining this website. Hookup sites in general attract a much smaller audience of females compared to males. Dating sites such as XXX Hookups realize this and to make up for the lack of females all they do is create their own females. It doesn't matter if it's a scam, IT doesn't matter that it's probably illegal and fraudulent. All that matters to them is that you join their website. They know men will be much more likely to join a dating site that has lots of women on it, this is common sense. They use images of scantily clad women to draw your attention to their website and snare you into their deceit.
This is not just a theory that has been confirmed on their own terms and conditions page (section #12) where they confess that they are responsible for creating computer generated profiles that they call "Online Intermediaries". This is their term for the bogus profiles that they utilize all over their website. They know exactly what they're doing and they confess to all of it on their terms page! They created a fraudulent website and to us this is no different than robbing people at gunpoint. It's a crime anyway you look at it!
Employees & 3rd Party Contractors Paid To Act Like Legit Members
Not only are they fabricating hundreds and possibly thousands of made-up profile pages they are also employing people and hiring third-party contractors that are responsible for acting as if they're real members of the site. These paid employees and contractors hide behind the fake profiles. You might be thinking that you're interacting with a hot brunette who lives 2 miles away for from you but it's a very high chance that you're emailing and chatting with paid employees and contractors who live thousands of miles away from you and aren't the people in the picture that they claim to be. These are literally paid actors that received compensation to lie, deceive and dupe you.
Once again all of this is outlined in the terms and conditions page where they clearly state that these fake profiles called "Online Intermediaries" are employed by XXXHookups to "enhance your online experience" and to enhance online relationships.
The Terms Page Is Ground Zero For Exposing Their Scams
After registering on any dating site that we're investigating we always go directly to the terms and conditions page. More often than not these fraudsters will admit to all of their crimes on their own website and in their terms page. And the owners of XXXHookups.com we're no different. They're clearly outlined everything that we thought they were doing. They admitted that they're using fake profiles that they're responsible for creating. They also tell us that they actually employ and hire paid contractors to operate these fictitious profiles. You can read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page below or click on this link (section #12 of the terms page) to be taken directly to their website.
- Online Intermediary™ Program. XXXHOOKUPS.COM may, at its discretion, cause or allow You to be contacted by one or more Online Intermediaries.
- An Online Intermediary™ may be a real person, such as another XXXHOOKUPS.COM Member, a digital actor, an avatar or a synthespian (e.g. a computer generated "person" or "character").
- An Online Intermediary™ may be employed by XXXHOOKUPS.COM or a third party to enhance Your online experience. For example, an Online Intermediary™ may provide an electronic introduction to new or existing XXXHOOKUPS.COM features or functionality.
- Online Intermediaries ™ may also be employed to enhance online relationships, encourage active participation in XXXHOOKUPS.COM or discourage inappropriate behavior…
- An Online Intermediary™ may be a current or past XXXHOOKUPS.COM Member, an independent contractor, a digital creation, You or a digital representation of You.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions or by otherwise becoming a Member of XXXHOOKUPS.COM, You hereby authorize, XXXHOOKUPS.COM to use or allow, in its sole discretion, one or more Online Intermediaries™ to communicate with you via email, an instant messenger program, or by any and all other means now known or hereinafter invented for the purposes set forth above, any other purpose set forth in, or consistent with, these Terms and Conditions or any future modifications hereof, and for any and all other lawful purposes.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: NS1.DPNET.COM 22.214.171.124, NS2.DPNET.COM 126.96.36.199, NS3.DPNET.COM 188.8.131.52, NS4.DPNET.COM 184.108.40.206
- Addresses: Worldwide Studios Ltd. 2 Edith Court, The Avenue, Bromley, England, BR1 2TX
- Email: [email protected]
This is a clear-cut case of fraud. What else can we really say? The website confesses that they are responsible for making fake profiles on their own website. This is all the evidence and proof you need to show that this site is a scam. We strongly suggest that you not use this service. If you purchase a membership here you should fight back and get a hold of your financial institution and seek retribution financially. Get your money back!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.