Members-Dating.com Has Nothing To Do With Dating, It’s An Elaborate Scam!
- $2.97 for 3 days trial membership that automatically renews at $39.95.
- $29.95 to buy a 1 month membership package.
- $74.85 to buy a 3 month membership package.
- $119.70 to buy a 6 month membership package.
- My Profile: Edit your profile page, upload or delete your photos and videos. Change your "about me" page, your password and more.
- My Connections: You can see friends on your list.
- Notifications: You can check and see notifications of who sent you instant messages, emails and viewed your profile page .
- Online Now: View who's logged onto the site and online.
- Live Cams: Watch live videos of nude females performing for you.
- Search: Search for women or men using the search page. Search by age, gender, country, zip code and distance from you.
Credit Card From Porn Sites Without Our Consent
(Screen shot showing the charges you secretly receive on your credit card.)
(Screenshot of the "free lifetime membership" con used to get your credit card info.)
Our Profile Is A 66 Year Old Man With No Photos But We're Still Receiving Messages
(Screen shot of our profile page as evidence.)
Computer Bot Sending Us Automated Messages
(Screenshot showing a fake instant message we received from a fictitious 37 year old female.)
Computer Generated Emails Are All Fake Used To Deceive Male Members So They Will Upgrade
(Screen shot of the bogus email messages we got from fake women on the site.)
Fake Notifications Sent To Us By Automated Computer Bots
People running Members-Dating.com have absolutely no morals and another con that they use on their members is to send them fake notifications. You can take a look at the screen shot below it shows a variety of different notifications that we received including people sending us emails, viewing our profile and sending as instant messages. This is all completely fabricated once again using the same computer software programs. This is just more evidence to prove that this website is a complete sham.
(Screen shot that shows evidence of all the computer generated fake notifications that we received.)
Pretend Profiles Used To Trick Male Members Into Upgrading
Another startling fact is that the owners of Members-Dating.com are behind the fabrication of hundreds and possibly thousands of profiles that are completely fraudulent. These profiles look real to the untrained eye however they are completely bogus. The easiest way to identify a fake profile is look for the Love Stars or LS text (circled in red below). We would like to inform you this is all of verifiable fact. The fictitious profiles that the website is responsible for creating is all documented on their terms and conditions page. This is where they admit to creating fake profiles and a slew of other deceptive marketing practices that we will get to further down in this investigation.
(Screen shot of a sham profile.)
(Screen shot of a sham profile.)
(Screen shot of a sham profile.)
Made Up "Love Stars" Female Profiles Used To Deceive Their Own Members
We took a screenshot of a fictitious profile who is really Debora Lyra a Miss Universe contestant who won the Miss Brazil title in 2010. You can see the corresponding blanks to show that this profile is not of a real member of this site but is a fake profile created by the staff of members dating.com.
(Screen shot of Miss Brazil 2010, she's not a member of Members-Dating.com.)
(Screen shot of an amateur porn model. Her photo has been stolen to create a fake profile on this site.)
(Amateur porn model had her photo stolen and used to create a make believe dating profile.)
(This is a model with images on a stock photo sites like Getty Images. He photo has been stolen and used to create a phony profile on Members-Dating.com )
The Terms And Conditions Reveals Their Deceptive Intentions
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court, First Floor, Agoura, CA, 91301, US
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 866-893-8214 or 866-333-1677
- Addresses: Ulria Limited, Souliou 004V, Stovolos 2018, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Support Page: Krewstat.com
- *** Any charges made to your credit card will appear under 'USERWEBPAY.COM'.
We've laid out all the evidence we could find proving this is a shame dating service. Now the ball is in your court, you can decide whether to be taken for a fool and join this dating service or use common sense and look elsewhere to meet real women. The choice is yours!
Search For Females
If you want to search for real women, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
How can I contact them? They seem to purposely hide where you want to cancel. You are correct, after one day, I discovered, this site is a scam. I filed a Fraud scam report and a dispute and Chase, did not pay. What was so weird, was that Chase alarmed me, when purchasing that this site is Fraud
contact [email protected] to cancel your account.
Why do I have to add an account to cancel my subscription?
thank goodness I found your site quickly , like within 30 minutes and I sent an e mail to the address your admin provided and haven't recieved any acknowlegement as yet so I don't know if it will work but I live in hopes and my next move is to cancel my creditcard
[…] email to verify our email address we were sent to a different website. This website is called Members-Dating.com. We investigated Members-Dating.com many months ago and the site is still operating. If you want to […]
I've received 3 times the same message from the same woman on this DATING site, I think they are a bot not a real woman…
they scam my money from card ?
How come I have to add an account when I go to [email protected]_dating.com? Why cant I just cancel my shit ?
[…] all turned out to be frauds. The list of fake dating sites connected to Member-Hookup.com includes Members-Dating.com, CrushSwipe,com, InstaSext.com, MegaHookup.com, MegaFuckBook.com, FreeSnapMilfs.com and so […]
Here is another scam dating site that should be shut down and its operators prosecuted for fraud. I did put my credit card # in but then it hit me something wasn't right and cancelled my subscription immediately. I am glad I cancelled it because I cannot afford to be taken down the pea patch.
They not only con men also women you can’t meet the person no one does not want to speak to you outside dating.com you have to buy a gift and exchange your contact information that way. I have to buy credits and the guys want you to talk to them because you buying credits. The site is Russian owned that’s why the scams.