HookupCougars.com Has No Real Cougars, They Are All 100% Phony
- $29.95 for a monthly membership to this site.
- $69.00 for a 3 month membership to this site.
- Who's Online: See who's online and logged into the site.
- Find Members: Search for members according to the newest members and hottest members. You can also see photo galleries of them.
- Buddies: You can view your buddies and approve buddy requests. You can also see pending requests and also see users that you have blocked.
- Live Cams: See live web cams and feature web cams shows through this section.
- Live Chat: Chat live with other members.
Even before you gain access to HookupCougars.com you need to agree to the terms and conditions. Unfortunately agreeing to the terms and conditions also means acknowledging that the site uses fake female profiles called "Online Cupids". We have included as evidence the specific phrase on the home page of the site that shows that you need to agree to before you gain access to the site. When you agree to the terms and conditions you are agreeing to being contacted from completely fake women.
(Agree to the terms & conditions including agreeing to "Online Cupids" aka fake girls.)
Online Cupids (Fake Women) Are Everywhere
Using the search feature on the site to search for local women we were shocked but not surprised that so many of the women that we searched for ended up being "Online Cupids". You can take a look at the evidence below and you can see the words "Online Cupid" circled in red. It's quite unbelievable that any dating site would go to the extreme of creating so many fake female profiles to give the impression that the site is full of attractive looking cougar women.
(The site is full of "Online Cupids")
Fake Emails From "Online Cupids"
Take a look at all the emails we received (see evidence below). All of these emails are fake. This site uses sophisticated computer software programs that are specifically created to send emails to members of HookupCougars.com. There are no real people sending us these emails. To unknowing people who have no clue how this site really operates they think they're receiving legitimate messages from a variety of different females, but in reality it's all a trick to get you to use the site more. The end game here is for you to try and reply to any of the emails you have received and which time you will be sent to an upgrade page where you were asked to purchase a membership.
(Fake emails from fake nonexistent girls.)
Fake Buddy Requests From "Online Cupids"
Another trick they use it to send out fictitious "buddy requests". These fake "buddy requests' are sent to people that have a free account. These fake buddy requests are sent using software programs. The buddy requests are used to trick you into believing real women are trying to become your friend. But in the end it's all another deception to trick you into trying to communicate with a fake girl. Once you try to communicate with the female who wants to be your so-called friend you are sent to an upgrade payment page.
(Fake buddy requests from fake women aka "Online Cupids.")
Fake Instant Chat Messages From "Online Cupids"
HookupCougars.com doesn't stop at just using fake females, they also use fake chat messages. Just like a regular chat message these fictitious chat messages pop up and you can send and receive chat messages back and forth with other members on the site. The only problem with these chat messages is that are they are sent from "Online Cupids" which we have already determined to be completely fictitious site fabricated female profiles. You can take a look at the evidence below of just one of the fake chat messages that we received from "Online Cupids".
(Fake chat message from "Online Cupid")
The Terms And Conditions Blow The Con Wide Open
As part of any investigation is important to find as much criminal evidence as possible. For this investigation we have included the terms and conditions where they clearly define and explain in detail how they create fake profiles, use paid contractors to interact with people, send fake email messages and phony instant messages and much more. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions that we have copied and pasted below for you to read. This evidence shows without a shadow of a doubt exactly how this so-called dating site operate its fraudulent business.
- You understand and accept that our site, while built in the form of a personals service, is an entertainment service.
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo.
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service, and that the exchange of messages between you and the Online Cupids® profile is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3 STOCKTON CA 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
The opportunity to interact with real women is very slim. Unfortunately this is not a dating site but a scam disguised as a dating site. Meeting real women on the site is nearly impossible since the large majority of profiles are "Online Cupids". We suggest you look elsewhere or if you are truly interested in interacting with real people.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.
I'm pretty sure this is a human trafficking site.
I agree with your assessment that it is a scam. I usually check these photos out by using Google images, and what I often find, is they a copied from other pages.
How can I do that too? Can you please tell me? Thanks
Yea they are. I registered on few of the sites and I can see same pictures on different nickname and in different locations. so it is a scam and they only text before you pay membership after that no one text back
Haha, just use common sense. It is obious that those women are faked. How can it be possible that, within 1 hour near midnight, I received 10 popped up messages from gorgeous women asking me to xxxx them at their places just within 10 miles of my neighborhood?
[…] And something else to note is before you can even get access to the members area of HookupCougars.com you need to agree to the terms and conditions which also includes agreeing to the use of the fantasy fake profiles at the website creates. You can take a look at the evidence below circled in red you can see the phrase that you need to agree to before you gain access. Read about "Online Cupids" directly in their terms and conditions page (section #9). Also you can read our complete review of Hookupougars.com here. […]
[…] the same folks that operate other dating services such as CasualMilfs.com, CheatingHousewife.com, HookupCougars.com, MilfsConnection.com, CheatingCougars.com, AffairHookups.com, Over40Only.com. All these dating […]
[…] a site run by a dating network that operates sites such as CasualMilfs.com, CheatingHousewife.com, HookupCougars.com, CheaterSociety.com, MilfsConnection.com and MilfsHookup.com. We have reviewed all of those sites […]
This information was very enlightening I've been on this site for a while and they get back with me with very strong want to see you invite and then again nothing if these were real women they would really want a real man so that lets me know it's a scam
you ppl are spot on in your assessment,bigest con game ive ever seen hope they dry up and go bankrupt,they deserve it !!!! end them !!!
this site is a total scam ,unbeliveable rip off
So which date sites are real and free?
[…] HookupCougars.com – HookupCougars is yet another fake cougar dating service that has no real older women. It uses the same deceptive tactics as the other two sites above. […]