- $1.95 for a 3 day subscription to the site.
- $29.95 for a 30 day subscription to the site.
- $69.00 for a 90 day subscription to the site.
- Who's Online: See who is online at the same time you are.
- Find Members: Look for members and search for them according to age, location etc.
- Buddies: See who is on your buddy list, including approved buddies and blocked buddies.
- Live Cams: Watch nude girls live on their cams (this is for paying members only).
- Live Chat: Chat with women in the online chat room.
- Extra: Watch adult videos (this is for paying members only).
Before you gain access to Over40Only.com you need to agree to the terms and conditions of the site. You can see from the evidence below (circled in red) that you need to agree to "Online Cupids" which are fantasy profiles that are operated by the site. If you break it down you need to understand that this website uses fake profiles and fake women called "Online Cupids". Any dating site that resorts to using fictitious females is not a legitimate dating site. But even with this on the front page of the website, countless still feel get scammed. Why is that? The reason is because they are not paying attention and they are thinking with their little head not there big head and that opens the door to getting ripped off.
Chat Messages From Online Cupids
Once we created our dating account and gained access to the site we were met with chat messages from women within minutes. As evidence we included one chat message that is shown below. That instant message was sent from an "Online Cupid" which as we mentioned above is a fake person. This means that the girl sending us the chat messages is not real. She is fake and has actually been created by the dating site to trick us into believing that we are being contacted by a legitimate female. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions state otherwise. The terms and conditions detail the use of automated chat messages sent by "Online Cupids" as part of their marketing program.
The Site Is Littered With "Online Cupids" AKA Fake Profiles
After browsing various members on the site we noticed that almost every female profile have the words "Online Cupid" above the dating photo. As you can see from the evidence below all of these women are in fact fake! "Online Cupids" are not real people, they are fabricated profiles that have been created by the dating site. The problem is most people just don't pay attention so even if they were to see the words "Online Cupid" right in front of their face they still wouldn't understand what it means because they failed to read the terms and conditions before they signed up on the first page of the site. How can you meet anyone on a dating site that has that many fake profiles on it? The answer is you can't.
The Terms & Conditions Explain It All
Probably the most incriminating evidence is what the website says about how the site functions. And in particular they admit and describe in detail exactly what "Online Cupids" are directly in the terms and conditions of this site. This includes the use of fictitious messages that are sent to people which are automatically generated with no actual women sending you the messages. They also describe and admit that all the information in "Online Cupid" profiles including the text and pictures do not actually pertain to any real person. They also admit to paying third party contractors to interact with you. These third-party contractors are paid to pretend to like you and to keep you purchasing and paying a monthly membership for as long as possible. And lastly they also admit to using computer-generated instant messages as part of their "Online Cupid" program which is used to trick and deceive people into upgrading to a paid monthly subscription. The end game is that they want you to pay an ongoing monthly subscription so they can make millions of dollars off of gullible men.
We have included the most important parts of the Terms and Conditions page (section 9) below as well as a hyper link to the Terms and Conditions page.
THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo.
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s). Messages from Online Cupids® profiles will contain the uniform designation "Online Cupid" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupids® profile.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3 STOCKTON CA 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address: Dositheou, 42\nStrovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
There really isn't too much to say after an investigation like that. If you still plan on using the site to meet women then you must like fake women.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.