- 6 month membership will cost £16.67 per month.
- 3 month membership will cost £22.34 per month.
- 1 month membership will cost £34.00 per month.
- 12 month membership will cost £13.92 per month.
- Home: The homepage shows you the most viewed profiles, newest members, who's online now, hot new photos as well as the latest Sex Diaries.
- Search: The search page enables you to search for women or men based on location, age if they have photos etc.
- Profile: You can see who viewed your profile by going to the who's viewed me page.
- Inbox: The inbox page is where you can read email messages and where you can reply to emails. Also in the section you can see who sent you winks, gifts and which women have added you to their favorite page.
- Diaries:.Diaries is a section where you can read sex diaries from other members of the site.
- Encounters: The Encounters page is designed for you to meet other people. All you do is you click on which women you'd like to meet and the website will then let you know if the feeling is mutual with the other member.
- Favourites: The favorite section is where you at members that you like. This is a great way to add a lot of different members and then look back so you can easily contact them.
Today we're investigating ShagHunt.co.uk. This is a dating service for people in the United Kingdom. But as always we need to ask questions. Is this a real dating service? Is it a scam? Can you meet real girls here? We will answer all those questions in this investigation. We took the time to create a free account so we could log into the members area and see what kind of dirt and evidence we can find. Any evidence we find will be included in our investigation that you can read below.
Some of the sites connected to ShagHunt include, CasualNoStrings.com, Love2love.co.uk, SeniorKissingGates.com, SinglesNear.me, FiftyDating.com. All these datign sites and hundreds of others are operated through WhiteLabelDating.com and Ventro Media.
Lets Get Into The Dirt Of Why ShagHunt Is A Fraud
We've mentioned this many times, we've done hundreds and hundreds of reviews on fake dating sites. With all our experience it's very easy for us to identify when a dating site is a sham. One of the first things we did for this investigation was to create an account so we could log into the members area and see what was really going on behind the scenes. As with all our other reviews we never uploaded a single photograph or filled out any personal information when we created our dating profile. This is done for a specific reason and that reason being that no women would bother contacting, emailing or sending instant messages to a guy who doesn't have any pictures or info on his profile. But, as you will see in this investigation the exact opposite happened. This would be considered strike number one against Shag Hunt. Does it make any sense to you that we're getting flooded with email messages from hot looking girls with naked photos in their profiles, of course not!
A Flurry Of Faux (Fake) Email Messages Sent From Bots
How is it possible that we received 17 emails from scantily clad and many times nude women? Remember our personal profile is empty. Below you can see a screenshot of the various emails that we received while on this dating service. All of these messages are fictitious, none of this is real. All the emails are generated and sent via computer software programs called bots which is an abbreviation for robots. The phony emails are used to entice men into purchasing a monthly membership to interact with the females on the site. Unfortunately for you all the girls on the website are completely phony and fictitious. None of this is real, all of this is like a mirage. It looks as if you're on a legitimate website but everything has been purposely created as a fantasy to dupe you into purchasing a monthly subscription.
The email messages look like they're authentic but once again computer software programmers are tricking you. By inputting messages that the programmers have written into the software it appears as if local women want to hook up with you and get to know you. This is one big massive fraud used to get into your pocketbook. The reason we know this is because we've done hundreds of reviews and using computer bots is a staple in the fake online adult dating industry.
And once again we need to point out the fact that for this investigation our profile was empty there was no pictures in the profile we didn't input any personal information so there's absolutely no reason that any women would want to contact us. But surprise, surprise of course we did receive emails why because everything's been generated by a computer system trying to deceive people into upgrading. The end result of course is that the website makes millions of pounds from gullible web users who think they're going to hook up with local girls.
(Screen shot of the flood of emails we received.)
The Female Profiles Are Used Like Bait On A Hook To Lure You In
This website along with many hundreds of others that we've exposed uses simulated phony profiles. The profiles are not male profiles but specifically only profiles of women. Why is that? This is because it's very easy to get men to join these type of sex dating sites but the amount of women joining a hookup site like this is very minimal compared to the amount of men. To make up for the discrepancy and shortfall with female profiles ShagFun.co.uk simply manufacturers bogus profile pages. Everything in the profiles is bogus from the pictures right down to all the personal information. Then of course what they use these profiles for is to lure you into buying memberships.
The Terms And Conditions More Proof Of A Scam
And like the hundreds of other fake hookup sites that we've exposed over the years this one is absolutely no different. The fact that they reveal and detail everything directly on their website on their terms page. They tell us that by using their service (ShagFun.co.uk) you accept that any member profiles including emails and instant messages may not be genuine. Of course that's a fact because as we've already proven all of this is one big facade, mirage of lies and deceit. They also admit that the website is an "entertainment service". That may not sound like a very startling statement but Shag Fun is supposed to be a dating site NOT an entertainment service. It's supposed to be a place where you can interact and find real people for real life encounters but that's exactly the opposite of what happens when you join this site. All it happens is you end up receiving 40 emails and in order for you to reply to those emails you need to buy a membership resulting in a waste of your time and more importantly a waste of your hard-earned money. You can click this link (go to section #9) to read the statements on their terms page or you can also read it below.
The Site is an entertainment service.
By using this Service you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine and you agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members or users of the Site or Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Racho Petkov Kazandjiata 8, Floor 3, Siteground UK
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.uk28.siteground.eu, ns2.uk28.siteground.eu
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-868-5182
- Addresses: Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EG, United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- If you bought a membership and want to cancel your account contact [email protected].
- Web Page: Contact Page
- Any charges made on your credit card will appear under: "SecureSafePay", so watch out for it.
The final decision is that ShagHunt.co.uk is a massive fraud. The chances of actually meeting a person for a real-life date are slim to none for the simple fact that this is a facade. This is not any form of real dating, it's just a bogus dating site used to line the pockets of cybercriminals. If you purchased a membership on this site please contact your local bank and try to get your money back. As we've already stated this is a complete and utter fraud and it should be shut down. If you have any information please leave a comment below and we will include it.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.