- $5.97 for a 3 day trial membership.
- $45.98 for a 1 month membership.
- $96.99 for an 3 month membership.
- $137.94 for an 6 month membership.
- Search: Find people according to gender, age and location.
- Online Now: See who is online now.
- Newest Members: Check out who has recently joined the site
- Mail: Send and read email from other members through this section. You can only read emails if you upgrade.
- Activity: See who sent you winks, SMS text messages and who viewed your profile through this section.
- Chat rooms: Chat with other members through the chat rooms page.
Fake Chat Messages Within 20 Seconds Of Signing Up On The Site.
It didn't take long for this site to be identified as a scam. As soon as we finished registering as a member on the site we received a phony message from "Millie32" (see evidence below). We didn't even finish the profile and we never even upload any photographs however within 15 seconds of signing up on the site we got a chat message. This is a record for being the quickest fake response after signing up on a site that we have received so far. WildBuddies.com wasted absolutely no time in sending us messages from fake women. With our experience with dating reviews it was quickly evident that this site was going to be a scam.The truth is no female named "Millie32" is sending us a message, it is all fake. Using sophisticated software this site along with many others can trick people into believing they are getting messages from local girls. In reality no one is sending you messages except for a software program that is designed to impersonate a real person .
After about an hour on the site the chat messages continued, the result is what you see below. These type of messages will continue non stop until we cancel your account. It easy to see how deceptive marketing like this would work. Eventually if you don't know it's fake you would probably give in and upgrade. If you're there to meet women and messages such as these continue getting sent to you then it's going to peek your interest. If you try reading the message you need to upgrade and this is how they dupe allot of men.
Emails are another method that fraudulent dating sites use in order to deceive people and trick them into paying for a membership. Within 15 minutes we received the phony email message (see evidence below). The same as chat and SMS text messages these email messages are completely automated. No one is actually sending you emails back and forth, although it may appear that way. If you try to read the email message you are automatically sent to an upgrade page where you're asked to pay with a credit card. That's how this scam works and it tricks thousands of men into upgrading to a useless paid monthly membership.
Also any winks we received from good looking women were completely fake as well. The "winks" work the same way as fraudulent emails do. "Winks" are designed to grab your attention and get you curious about who is interested in you. Eventually a girl will catch your eye and then you will want to send a message to them. When we tried to send them a message the web site asked us to upgrade before we could reply and communicate to that person. You are required to give them your credit card information in order to send a message to the girl who "winked" at you. The only problem is that the girls sending us the "winks" (see evidence below) are not even real. It's all a scam to get you to upgrade.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 5Th Floor, 7 Castle Street, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Eh2 3Ah, GB
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.p03.dynect.net, ns2.p03.dynect.net, ns3.p03.dynect.net, ns4.p03.dynect.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-489-6091 or 0844 482 9585
- Addresses: Vincenti Buildings 28/19, Suite 1374, Strait Street Valletta VLT 1432 Malta
- Email: [email protected]
This website uses the same deceptive tactics as many of the sites that we have reviewed, in order to get you to upgrade. Fake female profiles, phony emails and fake winks are all used to get you to purchase a monthly subscription. This concludes our review, all the evidence speaks for itself.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Females