- $29.95 for a monthly subscription to the dating service.
- $69.00 for a 3 month subscription to the dating service.
- Who's Online: See who is online
- Find Members: Search for members
- Buddies: See who is on your buddies list.
- Live Cams: See live cams.
- Live Chat: Chat with other members.
"This Site Uses Online Cupids", Did You Know That?
If you don't read the fine print you always get scammed. Usually fraudulent dating sites will explain exactly how they intend to rip you off. That may sound a little bit crazy but in reality it's true. If you look at the evidence below you will notice that you need to agree to be contacted by "Online Cupids". The text states the following "I acknowledge and agree that this site includes "Online Cupids" which are fantasy profiles operated by the site". This means that "Online Cupids" are fake profiles and you are agreeing that the site uses these profiles. You need to agree to the terms and conditions even before you can create a free basic account on the site unfortunately most people just agree to the terms and conditions without actually reading what's right in front of them. So in reality if you get scammed on a site like this it is your own fault. If you cannot do something as simple as reading what is directly in front of you then you are partially to blame. I'm not condoning these websites fraudulent tactics however you need to take some accountability.
Being Contacted By Fake Women Immediately
Within minutes of registering on the site we were already being contacted by local girls wanting to interact and communicate with us. The funny thing is that for this investigation we made sure that our dating profile was completely empty. This includes no photograph and very little personal information, done purposely because then there would be no reason for anyone to be interested in our profile since it is empty of information and images. They don't know what we look like (since there is no photo in the profile) and they have no clue about our personal information, so why would they be contacting us unless they were not real girls? Within 48 hours we already received over 20 emails and counting.
All of these emails upon further investigation were found to be completely fake. All the emails were sent from "Online Cupids" aka fake girls. And if you try to respond to any of the emails you are asked to purchase a paid subscription. This is why fake emails are sent to members with a free account. Horny men are more than happy to pay for a membership if they think they're going to hook up. Unfortunately the whole thing is a con using computer software programs to scam people.
Another popular tactic to trick people into purchasing a monthly subscription is the use of fake automated chat messages. If you have been on this site for any period of time I'm sure you seen the pop up chat messages from hot looking girls. But, did you know that these messages are not even being sent by a human, they are totally fake! They're actually being sent by computer software programs that have been created to make it appear as if you are receiving real chat messages. The best way to test if these chat messages you are receiving are legitimate is to ask a specific question, such as what color dress are you wearing today, or how is the weather? They can never reply back with the right answer because they are not humans!
All the messages come from the "Online Cupids" system. As you can see from the evidence below we received a chat message from IcyLydia but on the top right of that it says "Online Cupid" signifying that this is not a real person. She is completely fictitious.
And not surprisingly all the buddy requests we received were from "Online Cupids". This means that any buddy requests that we received were totally fake. If you look at the evidence below you will see that all the women are very attractive but there is no substance to them, since they have been completely fabricated by the dating site. These are not real members of the dating service, their images have been stolen from other websites and then used to created profiles with the images.
Where Do The Fake Images Come From?
As part of the evidence we have included a dating profile and also the corresponding website where that image was most likely taken from. This shows that this particular profile is not a real member of SexAttract.com. She is an "Online Cupid", that exact image is also found on an adult image sharing site (see evidence below). This is just one of many cases that we have found on the site. Basically every single girl is an "Online Cupid" so what you're looking at is not a real dating website, it is a porn site disguised as a dating website to trick you into paying for a monthly subscription that is completely useless.
(This same image is also found on an adult image site http://chickupload.com/picture/2512257/thumb)
The Terms & Conditions You Never Read
Here are the terms and conditions that you never read. It explains and incriminates this site for their use of "Online Cupids".
- THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors.
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment and educational purposes only. Life events, experiences, interests, and geographic locations are fictitious. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR, SUITE #3 STOCKTON CA 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address: Dositheou, 42\nStrovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
Why waste time with a dating srvice that has no honesty whatsoever. They are here to deceive you and scam you.
Search For Women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.