- $5.00 for a 7 day subscription to this site.
- $11.00 for a 30 day subscription to this site.
- $22.00 for a 90 day subscription to this site.
- Discovery: This section is where you can search for women, contact women, send them gifts and more.
- Messages: Reply and receive emails in this section of the site.
- Online: See who is online.
- People Nearby: Check who is nearby you in your city.
Amoory is an international dating site that is the twin of a dating service that we have already reviewed called Flirchi.com. Both sites are exactly the same to a tee. There is nothing different about these sites except the domain names, everything else including the layout, graphics as well as functionality is 100% identical. Nevertheless we will do an investigation Amoory.com to see exactly how it operates and to see if there is anything different about it.
Emails Possibly Sent By Automated Bots, Not Real People
For the most part you can use almost all of the site without upgrading to any type of paid membership, that's a good thing. The best thing we noticed is that like many other sites that we have exposed for fraudulent behavior Amoory.com also uses automated emails messages. Once again for every review we do we make sure to keep our dating profile completely empty, no personal information and there are no pictures. This is to prove that anyone contacting us would have no reason to do so. So far we have received 3 email messages from various females. Why would we receive any emails since the women contacting us have no clue as to what we look like and also they don't know anything about us.
(3 messages sent to us from women who have no clue)
Instant Chat Messages Possibly Used To Get You To Accidently Click On Banner Ads
Amoory makes it free to communicate with other people. We we're wondering what possible reason that Amoory what have to use phony chat messages, but then as you can see in the evidence below there is an advertisement from Match.com just above where we would respond and write messages to the people replying to us. Now a certain percentage of people will accidentally click those banner advertisements because it's very close to where they would write messages. When the site users accidentally click the advertisements Amoory will get paid for the click on the banner ad. This seems like the most probable reason that what we are receiving chat messages. Because like we mentioned you don't actually need to upgrade to any paid membership in order to reply and communicate to people on the site.
(fake chat messages used possibly to get people to accidently click the advertisement, the dating site makes money every time you click on the advertisements from Match.com)
Does This Site Use Fake Profiles, The Terms Admit They Do
Surprisingly it's not uncommon for dating sites to discuss the various methods they use to deceive you. This also include discussing how they create fake profiles which Amoory.com has done and is found in their terms and conditions. They clearly outlined it and meant to what these fake profile therefore.
- Amoory.com provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives (“Support”). We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 50 Gaydara Str, 01033 Kyiv, Ukraine
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: NS-1287.AWSDNS-32.ORG, NS-1583.AWSDNS-05.CO.UK, NS-501.AWSDNS-62.COM, NS-737.AWSDNS-28.NET
- Phone: +380989075724
Addresses: Whateley’s Drive, Kenilworth CV8 2GY, United Kingdom.
Afentrikas, 4, Afentrika Court, office 2 6018, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Email: [email protected]
- Cancel Account:
This site isn't the worst dating site we have come across however we do suspect they use automated bots to encourage people to reply back to the emails and chat messages they have gotten.
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.