Table Of Contents
- What We Uncovered
- Screenshot Of Our Profile Page
- Examples Of Fake Profiles
- Other People Have Complained About Shag.co.uk
- Our Final Decision
- Video (Recap Of The Writen Review)
In this review we will break down all the reasons why Shag.co.uk isn't real. When we say something isn't real we mean it's fake. This isn't a legitimate dating service where you can interact and search for real women for casual hookups. There are a multitude of different factors that go into determining if a website's not legitimate. If you want to read the full scope of why this dating site is fictitious read the full investigation below.
So what exactly did we uncover? Did the website end up being a scam or was it real? From what we've been able to gather this website is indeed a fraud. The first clue and first piece of evidence that let us to believe that Shag.co.uk wasn't legitimate was the fact that we were getting emails right after logging into the members area.
So far we've accumulated 28 email messages. This might not seem like a large amount of messages to receive but it's significant enough for us to include it in this investigation. The emails we received are being sent from women who have profile pictures of themselves nude. Some of the women look like amateur adult film stars etc. The bottom line is they don't look like regular women.
Below we've included a screenshot showing that we have received 28 email messages. All of these messages are not real and they're used to trick us into trying to communicate back to the women.
All fake hookup websites charge a fee in order for you to communicate with other people. That's not saying that every website is fake just because you have to pay to email people but there are fake websites that use fictitious profiles and computer generated fake emails to mislead you and trick you into purchasing credits. This is their bread and butter, they need you to purchase credits because that's how they make their money!
Computer generated emails are messages that have been created by a computer program. This is one of the most popular tricks used by phony hookup sites
(Screenshot showing the 28 emails we received.)
We've also included a screenshot of our profile page. As you can see circled in red we haven't uploaded a single photograph to our profile. That's why it doesn't really make much sense when 28 different women are sending us email messages. Their dating profiles show them as topless etc. The only logical conclusion is that all this is fake. And since we've been in the game of doing dating reviews for over 5 years we know what we're talking about.
When you're on a dating site do you go out of your way to contact women who don't have any pictures on their profile page? No of course you don't, then why the hell would 28 different women want to contact a guy who doesn't have any photographs on his profile? It's ridiculous and it's all a sham to trick us into buying credits and nothing more.
(Screenshot of the blank profile page that we created.)
We've included even more evidence that the profiles are fake. Using a software called Tineye.com we can identify fake profiles a mile away. What constitutes a fake profile? A bogus dating profile is a profile using photographs of women who have not actually joined the website. When fictitious profiles are created they use pictures of random women. These photographs that they use on the bogus profile pages are taken from other websites (many times adult image sites as well as social media sites like Facebook or Twitter). Below we've included 4 different bogus profiles that are using images taken from other websites.
The number one reason that dating sites use fake profiles is because there aren't enough real females joining their dating service. So they need to make fake profiles so it appears the site is full of horny women looking for sex when in reality this is the farthest thing from the truth.
(This is an amateur adult star. Do you really think that she registered on Shag.co.uk to meet guys?)
(Amateur porn star who is on a fetish site who really believes that she joined Shag.co.uk.)
(This fake profile is using a photograph found on an adult image site.)
We're not the only ones that consider Shag.co.uk a scam. Many people are complaining about this fraud all over the internet.
- One person said "it was a total and utter scam. These dating sites need to get a live little more clever, they all operate exactly in the same manor. You sign up and miraculously there are tons of girls located in your town who wants to get to know you all you need to do is upgrade and buy credits."
- Another guy's says he "tried the website out and got loads of interest. Each message you reply to cost money and if you ask something about the town were they supposedly live in they can't answer after that conversation it stops."
- Another reviewer states "it's a deviously crafted fraud." He states that he "feels like an utter fool you get suckered into buying credits."
- This reviewer states "I agree with all the other people on here saying that Shag.co.uk is crap. It's a scam. The number of women messaging you is totally unrealistic. Their only purpose is to get you to buy credits and message the fake women back. This of course is so the company can make loads of profits off of the back of hardworking innocent people."
- One guy gave Shag.co.uk 1/5 stars and he states that "I know a friend of mine who works for Shag and he is only there to reply to customer emails he pretends to be a female. My friend is male by the way. All sites where you have to pay is a rip-off."
- Another reviewer says "do not waste your money! Total scam. It sucks you in. I honestly believe there are no genuine profiles of women on the site. You get sucked into spending loads of money buying credits to chat but you will get nowhere".
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, US
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: ns-1240.awsdns-27.org, ns-181.awsdns-22.com, ns-1891.awsdns-44.co.uk, ns-515.awsdns-00.net
Contact Information :
- Addresses: THE PERFECT MATCH LIMITED 157 boulevard 6-ti Septemvri. 1st floor, office-5 4000, Plovdiv, BG
- Email: (unable to find support email address.)
- Web Page: Shag.co.uk/support
Although we can't prove for certain that this website is responsible for fabricating fake profiles all you need to ask yourself is who benefits? Why would so many different attractive women be sending us messages, who benefits if we respond and buy credits to interact with these fake profiles? Obviously the website is the one who benefits and makes all the money if you buy credits. I rest my case!
— Dating Busters (@DatingBusters) November 28, 2019
Search For Females:
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.