- $29.95 for a monthly suscription to the site.
- $59.94 for a 3 month suscription to the site.
- $99.95 for a 6 month suscription to the site.
- Home: Access all areas of the site from the home section.
- Messages:This is where you read and reply to messages from other members of the website.
- Matches: This is where the website lists your matches.
- Hot List: The Hot List is where they show you the hottest profiles.
- You Viewed: You Viewed section is where they show you the profiles that you have viewed.
- Online: The Online section shows you which people are online at the same time you are.
- New Members: In The New Members area they show you the newest members of the website.
- Live Cams: Live cam shows you live webcam models that you can pay to strip naked for you.
- Sexy Games: Access adult image websites from this section.
We've known about AdultCrush.com since April of 2018. Unfortunately reviewing and exposing other dating sites have kept us very busy but now we are able to investigate this site. In the review were going to give you all the evidence, and all the information you need to make the right decision. All the proof and evidence that you could ever want is all packed into this investigative report. Read the info directly below this paragraph.
AdultCrush Connected To Numerous Fake Dating Sites
The first thing we realized is that AdultCrush is associated with all kinds of dating scams that we've already exposed. Sites like SpiceDates.com, LocalHussies.com, XAttract.com, MegaFlirt.com, plus many others. All of these websites and many others are owned by the same network of corporations that build phony dating sites to trick people into purchasing monthly memberships. The reason we were able to identify that many fake dating sites are connected to this one is because either they have the same toll-free phone number, they share the same psychical address, the same IP address, the same name servers etc.
On top of that they all look exactly the same, the only thing that ever really changes is the name of the website and some of the different graphics but all websites are identical to one another.
This Site Uses Fake "Computer Generated Virtual Profiles"
Even before we set foot in the members area, before we could even create our account we realized the website was a scam. Take a look at the screenshot that we have provided below. Circled in red you will see that you need to agree to receive newsletters, account updates AND "communications from computer-generated virtual profiles". If you don't know what that is let us explain. This website wants you to agree that they can send you emails and instant messages from fictitious dating profiles that they are responsible for creating also known as "computer-generated virtual profiles". If a profile is virtual it means it's not real. These aren't real people in the profiles but bogus dating profiles that employees who work on behalf of AdultCrush.com have created!
(A screen shot from the homepage where the site admits to creating fake profile pages.)
Why Do They Create Fake Profiles?
These fake dating profiles are used for a number of different reasons the first one being that this site has no real girls joining it. Obviously this is an issue for the owners of the website. If they're trying to Market this website as a hook-up site then they need to have female profiles on the site but no women are joining. So they create possibly thousands of pretend profiles that are then uploaded to make it look like the site is full of horny women. But that's not the truth is it? The truth is this website builds fake profiles and then tries to mislead you into believing these are real women looking for casual hookups.
Another reason that they create fictitious profile pages is because they use those fake women to send emails through. They'll send you fake emails that look like they're coming from women on the website but the emails are actually connected to the fake profile that they are creating. This is layers upon layers of fraudulent deceptive schemes that are utilized to get you to buy a monthly subscription to the website.
Not only does the homepage tell us that they use computer-generated virtual profiles but if you take a look at section I.6 of the terms page they go into even more detail admitting that they do post fictitious profiles on their own website! They actually admit it!
Automated Bots Send Us Emails
More evidence that the site is a fraud is also found in section I.6 where they confess that they respond to emails and instant messages using automated computer bot programs and computer scripts. They use software programs that can send you phony emails that sound like they're coming from real women. In the terms and conditions page they state that these automated computer programs "attempt to simulate that you're communicating with another real human being and no communication really exist any of the dialogue in the emails has been created by computer programming".
If you join the site and you start getting email messages you would think that you're chatting with real women but as their terms and conditions page clearly states it's actually computer bots interacting with you. Be Aware!
Employees Paid To Chat With You & Mislead You
Another real shocker that we found in the terms and conditions page is where they admit that they're actually paying people (third party contractors) and they also have employees that are paid to chat with you, write you emails and who knows what else. The people who run Adult Crush will stop at nothing to scam you. They even have paid employees who sit behind computers and pretend to be the fake women in the phony profiles!
Fake Profiles Using Photos Of Amateur Porn Stars
The website already admitted to fabricating who knows how many profiles but we've got even more evidence that there are fake profiles on the website. You can take a look at the screenshots that we have provided below. These are just a small sample of hundreds of fake profiles on the website. The reason we know that these specific profiles are bogus is because we found them on other websites. We use a software program called Tin Eye which enables us to identify fake profile pictures and it also lists where that exact same photograph can be found on other websites. Fake profile pictures are stolen from all kinds of different web sites from Facebook, Twitter, and adult image websites as well. Anywhere they can get their hands on images of attractive women they will steal pictures from.
(This is a screenshot of a fictitious profile using a stolen picture found on MySpace.com.)
(This is a phony profile using a stolen picture found on other website.)
(This is another fake profile using photo stolen from an adult image site.)
(An image stolen from a porn site and then used to create a fake profile on Adult Crush.)
The Terms Page Has All The Proof & Evidence
We've talked about the terms and conditions page numerous times in this investigation. Below we've included the most important parts of the terms page that we've included as evidence. This is real proof that they are deceiving, misleading and fraudulently ripping people off. They openly tell us that they create fake profiles, they send people phony messages and even that they have third-party contractors that are paid to chat with you. Read the most important parts of the terms and conditions page below.
- Some of the messages you may receive, will be sent by computer generated profiles, i.e. not by a real person.
- …the Services of LOCALHUSSIES.COM, we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- …we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: ns-1222.awsdns-24.org, ns-1590.awsdns-06.co.uk, ns-181.awsdns-22.com, ns-774.awsdns-32.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: International Phone: +1-661-621-9303 and if you have billing issues call: 1 (661) 246-3104.
- Address: Master Focus Limited PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
- Email: [email protected]
- Billing Issues: contact [email protected] or call them at 888-596-9279.
We wouldn't trust this site with a ten-foot pole. These people have admitted to everything, from creating fake profiles to using automated bots and even hiring people that are paid to pretend to be interested in you. This website is a scam anyway you look at it!
Search For Real Females Here
if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2018 – 2019, Admin. All rights reserved.