Our Investigation Has Determined That UHookupNow.com Promotes Dating Scams
UHookupNow.com has been on our radar for a few months know. Recently we received a spam email with links directing us to UHookupNow.com so we decided to do an investigation and full review of this website. You can read the results of that below.
UHookupNow.com Redirects You To LonelyWifeHookup.com
Like we mentioned UHookupNow.com was brought to our attention from spam emails. Once we clicked on the link in the email we got sent to UHookupNow.com and from there we needed to answer a bunch of questions and then agree to a bunch of rules that you can see above. This is all a marketing strategy to get you hyped up about joining the dating site. When you click on "I agree" then you are redirected to the actual dating site which in this case is LonelyWifeHookup.com. We have already done an extensive review and investigation into LonelyWifeHookup.com and have concluded that it's an illegitimate dating site. LonelyWifeHookup.com utilizes a number of different methods to trick lonely men into purchasing subscriptions to their fake dating site.
LonelyWifeHookup.com Uses "Fantasy Cuties" To Play Head Games With You
When you create a profile on LonelyWifeHookup.com you need to agree to the terms and conditions. Part of these terms involves you agreeing to the use of "fantasy cuties". A "fantasy cutie" is a fictitious profile that has been created by the staff of LonelyWifeHookup.com. These profiles are 100% fictitious. Everything in the profiles is totally fake but the website makes these profiles appear to be real members looking to hook up with you. But, it's all a scam to trick lonely desperate men into purchasing monthly memberships to their dating service. You can take a look at the evidence below where we have circled in red where they discuss that you need to agree to the use of "fantasy cuties" before you gain access to their dating service.
Some Examples Of The Fake Profiles That They Use
Below are just some examples of the fictitious profiles that LonelyWifeHookup.com uses. This is just a very small sampling of the hundreds and possibly thousands of fake female profiles that this site uses. The quickest way to determine if a profile is fake on LonelyWifeHookup.com is to look for the "FC" logo as you can see their circled in red. The yellow star with "FC" in the middle of it signifies a "fantasy cutie" profile which is 100% fake!
(fictitious profile created by the site.)
(fictitious profile aka "Fantasy Cutie")
The Terms And Conditions
To really understand how this site pulls the wool over your eyes it's important for you to read the terms and conditions. For your benefit we have included the most important parts of the terms and conditions of LonelyWifeHookup.com below. Please read it and understand exactly how badly this site tries to scam you. In the terms and conditions they admit to creating fake profiles, using automated software programs and even hiring people to pretend to be members as part of their "fantasy cutie" marketing program. Read the terms so you get the full scope of the kind of website this truly is. This is not a dating site, it may look like a dating site and function like a dating site but trust us it it's nowhere near being a legitimate dating service whatsoever!
- THIS SITE UTILIZES FANTASY PROFILES IDENTIFIED AS FANTASY CUTIES. You comprehend, acknowledge, and accept that some of the profiles listed on the Site may be operated by our Site or third party contractors and are fictitious. These profiles and interactions generated from them are clearly labeled with the Fantasy Cuties logo:
- Interactions originating from Fantasy Cuties functionality could be computer generated or could be created by the Site or third party contractors hired by the Site.
- You comprehend, acknowledge, and agree that the interactions, profile information, and content utilized by Fantasy Cuties profiles do not originate from any actual Site member, but are present for educational, entertainment and Site monitoring purposes only. Any similarity between Fantasy Cuties profile information or interactions to any real person is purely coincidental and fictitious.
- Staff of Site or third party contractors hired by the Site could operate multiple Fantasy Cutie profiles and associated communications features.
- . Fantasy Cuties functionality is offered to promote increased use of the Site such posting of profile information and/or additional content to users' profile pages.
- You further comprehend, acknowledge, and agree that, Fantasy Cutie profiles may contact both free users and paid users with computer or human generated interactions for the purposes listed above.
- Should a user respond to an interaction from an Fantasy Cuties profile, said user may receive one or more human or computer generated replies from the Fantasy Cuties profile.
- You comprehend, acknowledge, and agree that no in-person meeting will ever happen between You and the people providing Fantasy Cuties functionality, and that the interactions is to encouraging participation in our Service and to help monitor use of the Service.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: Im Oberen Werk 1 66386 St. Ingbert, Germany
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns1.monikerdns.net, ns2.monikerdns.net, ns3.monikerdns.net, ns4.monikerdns.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-688-6311
- Addresses: 2320 NE 9th St, Second Floor, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, USA
- Emails: 6[email protected]uhookupnow.com.whoisproxy.org
Unfortunately based onUHookupNow.com's partnership with LonelyWifeHookup they should not be trusted.
Search For Real Females Here
Check out these these legit dating sites if you want to search for real women
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] that we have reviewed and concluded to be scams. The list of websites includes LocalBangFinder.com, UHookupNow.com, FreeHookupSpot.com, SexSwiper.com, SwipeHookup.com, SwipeBang.com and many others. Read […]
[…] owns many sites that we have investigated for fraudulent activities such as LocalBangFinder.com, UHookupNow.com, and BangBuddies.com. The site claims to be free and a place find people to fuck but is it really? […]