MegaBbw.com Is A Scam Full Of Phony Profiles
The site claims to be 100% free but they ask for your credit card info. They end up charging you $118.43 per month for something that is supposedly free! Charges come from 3 different sites that include, MegaBBW-GOLD at $49.95 a month, VibeVideo.com $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 a month.
- My Profile: You can edit your profile. You can manage your photos and videos. Edit your account settings through this section as well.
- My Connections:
- Notifications: See who sent you instant messages, friends requests. Also check who has viewed your profile and sent you emails.
- Online Now: See who is online at the same time you are.
- XXX Videos: Watch adult videos.
- Live Cams: You can view live cams on a pay per minute basis.
- Search: Search for people based on a variety of criteria such as gender, age, country and city.
MegaBbw.com can be added to the list of sites owned by Nautell Capital Limited. it's very unlikely that anything has changed with a new dating site from this network but the full review is available for you to read below.
Fake Chat Messages
Not surprisingly we started receiving instant messages within seconds of registering on the site. We have dealt with this dating network (Nautell Capital Limited) before so we knew it was going to be a scam. If you haven't read any of the other reviews from this company we will break it down for you now. First off all the chat messages on this dating site are completely fake. The chat messages are sent to free members using sophisticated software that can send and reply to any chat messages on the site. You are basically interacting with a computer software program and not a real girl. When you try to communicate back to the fake girl you are sent a message stating that in order to communicate back anybody you need to upgrade to a paid membership (see evidence circled in red). They want you to pay for a monthly subscription to their site and that's why use they this technique. Unfortunately there's no reason for you to upgrade since there are very few real women on the site.
Fake Video Chat Messages
Video chat message are along the same lines as chat messages, the video chat messages are all fictitious. Using pre-recorded videos this site tries to trick you into believing you're interacting with a girl who is actually live on her webcam stripping down for you. this is all a con that is used to trick people into trying to communicate back to the fake girl in the video. At which time you are met with a sentence that states to "communicate with other members you have to upgrade your membership click here" (see evidence below). They want you to upgrade to communicate back to anyone on the site, but the problem is all the women on the site are fake, no one is real.
How about the emails that we received? Guess what, those are also fictitious. Using the same type of automated software programs they can send you emails and also reply to emails through the software robots. These bots are meant to make it appear as if you are corresponding with a hot local girl, when in fact its an automated software program you're interacting with. So far we have received two emails, in both instances we needed to upgrade our membership in order to read the emails.
Fake Profiles AKA "Love Stars"
Most female profiles on this site are fake. Every female profile we visited had the words "Love Stars" on them. This signifies that that particular dating profile is fictitious and has been created by MegaBbw.com. A dating site without real women is completely useless. This makes MegaBbw.com a complete joke and not even worth visiting for the simple fact that every single profile we saw was fake.
What Are "Love Stars"?
Everything we have discussed above is all part of the "Love Stars" program. The "Love Stars" program is nothing more than a name given to all the deceptions and scams that this site uses to trick people into purchasing a paid membership. From the fake emails, fake video chats and fake profiles they are part of the "Love Stars" program. If you want to know exactly what "Love Stars" means you can read it directly on their site on the Terms and Conditions page (section #10) . Alternatively we have included the most important parts of the "Love Stars" description below for you to read.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 30077 Agoura Court First Floor Agoura CA 91301 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-247-0143 and 877-597-3436
Addresses: Thrakis 6, Flat/Office 101, P.C. 1055, Nicosia, Cyprus
Stasinou, 1 Mitsi Building 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office Plateia Eleftherias Nicosia Cyprus 1060
- Email: [email protected]
- Cancel Account: Boxcsmail.com
If you can't trust a dating site why would you use it. This site is one big scam concealed as a dating service.
Search For Women
If you want to search for real females, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Do not take down the money on the card because I,m going to sue.Oke .I hope you understood. Thank you.
Put an end my profil. Exit here.He descibed that is 100% Lied.
They ripped me off. I feel so cheated. R1000 debited from my credit card :-(. Help!!
[…] that we have exposed for fraud it's unbelievable. The list includes FreeLifetimeFuckBook.com, MegaBbw.com, MegaHookup.com, Tempted.com and many more. Our investigation is available for you to read in […]
Cancel my free membership.
contact Megabbw.com to cancel your membership…
[…] sites that we have investigated. Some of these sites include MegaHookup.com, LocalHookup.com, MegaBbw.com and many others. We have done reviews on all those sites and have always come to the same […]
Fucking rip offs had money out my bank 3 times told them to take it off and yet its still on I will sue your ass trust me !!!!!
[…] associated with other dating scams that we have exposed in the past that include LocalHookup.com, MegaBbw.com, FreeLifetimeFuckBook.com, BBWCheaters.com and MegaHookup.com. As always we give each website […]
[…] of the dating scams (Free2Cheat.com, FuckSwipe.com, HookupsXXX.com, Fuckswipe.com, SwipeFuck.com, MegaBBW.com, BBWCheaters.com) that this company operates. As always we try to keep an open mind and approach […]
After few minutes of start both message become still. This is website problem please solve this problem thanks.
[…] sites we have report on the past including UltraFuckBuddy.com, MegaHookup.com, LocalHookup.com and MegaBbw.com. Our detailed investigation is available for you to read […]