Learn How We Figured Out MilfCheaters.com Was A Fake Dating Site
- My Profile: Upload photos and videos of yourself.
- My Connections:
- Notifications: Check to see who sent you instant messages,checked out your profile and emailed you.
- Mailbox: See who sent you emails.
- Online Now: Check who's online right now.
- Scoreboard: See who has the highest score (most popular) on the site.
- XXX Videos: View porn videos.
- Live Cams: Watch girls nude live on their cams.
- Search: Self explanatory.
MilfCheaters.com might seem like the perfect place to meet women over 40 but is it really? With so many dating scams trying to rip people off you need to be careful. We have done the home work for you and have conducted an investigation to see if MilfCheaters.com is a real dating service where you can meet real milfs. Read our analysis below.
Upgraded To A "VIP Membership"
After we created a free membership we got sent to a secondary page where we could upgrade to a "premium gold account". Unfortunately without your consent or knowledge they automatically upgrade you to a VIP membership when you purchase a gold premium account on their dating site. A VIP membership includes being enrolled into a monthly subscription to Vibevideo.com which cost you $39.61 per month until you cancel. On top of that charge you also get charged and enrolled into a membership to Videoerotic.com which will cost you $28.87 per month until you cancel that subscription (see evidence below). Both of these charges are without your consent or knowledge, unless you read the fine print on the page which 99% of the people would never do.
Phony Girls Dubbed "Love Stars"
Did you know that MilfCheaters.com isn't a real dating site at all. This web site admits they create fake profiles, specifically female member profiles. This scam is a well thought out plan to give the appearance of web site that is flourishing with hot women when in reality it's all fake. There are no legitimate female members on MilfCheaters.com. It's the matrix of dating, where everything you see on the site is a simulation and not actually real.
Here is the text from the terms and conditions page of MilfCheaters.com discussing the fake profiles they create:
"You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program."
How Can You Tell If A Profile Is A "Love Star"
If you take a look at the evidence we have included you'll see the words "Love Stars" circled in red. This is how you determine if a profile is fake. The words "LS" on the far right of the evidence signify it's a "Love Star". Every female profile we researched had the words "LS" on it so every profile we looked at was fictitious.
Fake Emails Used To Deceive You So You Upgrade
This website runs like a well oiled machine. They use automation for everything on this website. Take a look at the evidence below showing the emails we received from two women so far. Both of these emails required us to upgrade in order to read these emails. Unfortunately all of the women sending us emails are love stars aka fake girls. So, there's absolutely no point in upgrading once you realize that no girls on this site are real people.
Fake Webcam Chats Used To Get You To Upgrade
Take a look at the evidence we have provided showing two women who are supposed to be broadcasting live webcam messages to us. Unfortunately these are also completely automated. These so called "live chats" are actually not live at all, they play over and over again to every single male member who registers for a membership on this site. Both girls started sending us chat messages while stripping down and when we tried to reply to both of the webcam girls we were instructed to upgrade our membership to communicate with other members. This of course is all a scam so they can make money off of you when you buy a membership to interact with the fake webcam girls
Automated Instant Messages Designed To Trick So You Will Buy A Membership
As soon as you login to the site chat messages started popping up like the one shown below as evidence. This one girl started asking us if we liked her tits. Once we tried to reply back we were asked to "upgrade to communicate with other members of the site". This scenario plays itself over and over again. You're probably wondering if this is a real girl or fake and once again this is a fake automated message not a real girl who wants to hook up with us. These scammers utilize automated software to send fictitious chat messages to male members who have registered with a free account on their web site.
Take a look at the evidence showing all the various notifications we received. Instant message notifications, and notifications of people who have viewed my profile all of this is fake. This website tries to make it seem as if all these attractive looking girls are sending us chat messages but its all fake. It's all a trick to get you to believe that this web site has thousands of hot looking girls and if you upgrade you can communicate back to them and eventually hook up with them. Don't fall for this con job it's all a facade.
The Terms And Conditions That Explains The Whole Scam
If you want to know how a dating site runs their operation the best place to look is always in the terms and conditions. Milfcheaters.com is no exception to the rule. Here described in detail are the various tactics that they use and how they create fake profiles and automated messages to "encourage further participation in their site services", which means they use those methods to trick you into upgrading. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions we have included below taken directly from Milf Cheaters terms and conditions page.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or "Love Stars" to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 5146 Douglas Fir Road #205, Calabasas, CA
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: DNS5.TNCSERVERS.NET, DNS6.TNCSERVERS.NET
- Phone: 877-554-5315
- Addresses: 1 Stasinou Ave, Mitsi Building #1 , First Floor, Office 4 – Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia Cyprus 1060
- Email: [email protected]
This is a faux dating site so you can never meet real girls here. MilfCheaters has been designed exclusively to scam people and should not be trusted whatsoever! And, actually this site bills itself as an "entertainment site", NOT a dating service. They state "Please note that the Website and Services are an entertainment service." This site is not designed for dating, REMEMBER THAT.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these real dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] that we have reviewed and uncovered as being complete frauds from this datign network include, MilfCheaters.com, FuckSwipe,com, SwipeFuck.com, AsianCheaters.com, and […]
tHE milf cHEATERS sITE IS A TOTAL ACAM NOT ONLY ARE MOST OF THE WOMAN BOTS OR SCAMS BUT NO MAN CAN UPGRADE IN ORDER TO CHAT WITH THE FEMALE MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH THIS FKN BULLSHIT SCAM
HAVE TRIED TO UPGRADE FOR THREE WEEKS NO LUCK BECAUSE I HAVE A COCK AND THEY HAVE A PUSSY
[…] MilfCheaters.com – This is a faux dating site so you can never meet real girls here. MilfCheaters has been designed exclusively to scam people and should not be trusted whatsoever! […]
Cancer my member ship, thanks for the free trial period
Milfcheaters and megafuckbook are total scams, Loaded with fake whores and probably porno stars? How many times can an opening IM from someone be: I'll suck you off for free, I'm Serious, Where are you located over and over and over.
How do I get that site to quite sending me bullshit lies fake messages I don't want messages any more!
can't close my acount with milfcheaters
Thank god my ex was on here over 50 times ugh i thought he hooked up with some of these bitches dam this is a relief