This site uses a credit based system, not a monthly membership.
- 100 Credits $399.00
- 60 Credits for $299.00
- 32 Credits $179.00
- 16 Credits for $96.00
- 8 Credits for $52.00
- 40 Credits for $30.00
- 3 Credits for $21.00
- Online: See who is online. You can find who is online according to category such as, newest ladies, featured profiles, newest videos.
- Search: You can search according to province, age, education, profession, height, weight, religion and even marital status.
Chat Messages From Real Women
Its’ very hard to not be skeptical when you start receiving chat messages immediately after registering for a free member on ChnLove.com. We received 5 chat messages within a minute of signing up on the site. After doing so many reviews it’s hard not to see that these are probably going to be automated chat requests and not real people. just because there are pictures of attractive looking Asian women that appear to be sending you those messages, are they really chatting with you? Another thing to consider is that the all the image of female members on this site look like they have been taken by a professional photographer. Why would a professional photographer be taking photos unless he was getting paid to do it. And who would pay him to take professional model photos? Who benefits from the use of photos of models? The web site would benefit the most because in order to chat to the women you need to buy credits. We are not 100% sure that these women are in fact fake but common sense tells us not to purchase credits to this service. Take a look at the supporting evidence we have below. To us those females look like professional models and the photos are professionally taken.
Professional Models Or Real Girls?
If you look at any female profile on ChnLove.com they all look like professional models. All the women on this site are very attractive looking Asian girls with professional photographs in their profiles. Is this real or just a trick to get us to purchase credits in order to communicate with these women? There is no clear evidence that these women are fake but at the same time there is no evidence that they are legitimate either. From our experience if it seems to good to be true then it probably is. We will not purchase credits on a site that we are unsure of. Take a look at the profiles that we found while searching the database of members. These don’t look like regular women to us, they look like professional models.
Rating Of 2/5 Stars
We decided to go online and start reading reviews from actual members of ChnLove.com. All the reviews had an average rating of 2 out of 5 stars on SiteJabber.com. We also noticed some positive reviews that seemed fake. The English in the positive reviews doesn’t seem as if the person is a native English speaker leading us to believe that the site has hired possibly paid trolls (people paid to leave fictitious comments on blogs etc) to post fake reviews giving the site positive reviews.
Many reviews we found online seem to back up our doubts about this service:
- This site is definitely a scam website. I met a girl and then took a vacation to meet her and suddenly she didn’t seem to understand what I was saying. The scammer was just trying to keep the communications going as long as possible until I realized that the girl doesn’t exist. Near the end I sent her a picture of myself holding a certain item and asked her to produce one of herself doing the same thing. Of course she couldn’t do it and had no reason why not. Later on, just for fun, I created a joke profile featuring an absolutely hideous picture of a white male and saying things like in my free time I like to beat women and pee on myself and that I’m unemployed looking for a rich whore etc. I still got just as many responses as my real profile did. Review found here.
- Speaking from experience after being on the site for over 5 years, there are some huge red flags to watch out for. As stated by many people here, after you communicate with a woman on the site and decide to go meet her, she disappears if she isn’t the woman in the profile. This has happened to me several times. Review found here.
- This seems like a fake positive review: Actually, I always get good service from the site. And there will be prompt and efficient response to my request every time. I really appreciate it. I will visit my lady of the site soon, and we will be talking about the marriage plan. So may be I will leave the site soon. Anybody and everybody that asks about will get nothing but praise about the website and especially the customer service!!
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 15/f. Tower2, Ever Gain Plaza, 88 Container Port Road, Kwai Chung, N.t. Hong Kong
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1 (800) 311-7598
Please use this site with caution. From our investigation there are a number of red flags that we have mentioned above.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.