- $4.24 to get access by purchasing a 3 day trial.
- $27.99 to get access by purchasing a one month subscription.
- $56.97 to get access by purchasing a 3 month subscription.
- $95.94 to get access by purchasing a 6 month subscription.
- Emails: You can send / receive emails.
- Messages: You can send / receive instant message.
- Contact Online Chatters:
- Activity: Take a look at who winked at you, and browsed your profile.
- Match Feed: Shows info on your matches.
MeetMeSexy.com Is the target of today's investigation. We don't take anything at face value and every time we do an investigation we register on the site to see if we can uncover any wrong wrong doings or fraudulent marketing tactics being used on consumers. Below we have laid out our whole investigation including any evidence that we found on the site of fraudulent marketing tactics. Please read the full review below.
Our Blank Profile Didn't Stop Us From Getting 8 Emails & 10 Instant Messages
(Screen shot of the empty profile we created, no photos, no information on it.)
Computer Generated Emails Sent To Members To Trick Them Into Upgrading
Below we took a screenshot of the emails sent to us on MeetMeSexy.com. The first thing you need to realize that we found out was that this site is using software bots camouflaged as real users. A software bot is a computer program that can do automated tasks such as sending emails to people. On this website computer bots are being used systematically to send computer-generated email messages that to the untrained eye appeared to be coming from legitimate females who are members on the site. This is completely false and you should take note any emails that we received are not legit. In fact a couple of the subject lines from totally different female members were exactly the same (see evidence below).
(screen shot showing 15 instant messages NOT from local girls but from automated bots.)
10 Instant Messages Used To Trick Us Into Upgrading
(Computers are sending us instant messages not humans.)
5 Notifications Designed To Fool Us Into Buying A Paid Membership
We received a bunch of notifications on MeetMeSexy.com some of the notifications notify you when someone has a browse your profile and when someone sends you a "wink". Fortunately all of this is rigged as well. There is absolutely no one viewing your profile and sending us "winks". These computer software robots are at the center of all types of communication on the site from sending you fictitious emails, bogus instant messages and also phony notifications. It's all part of their elaborate scheme to deceive people.
(Screenshot of the bogus notifications we received on Meet Me Sexy.)
Made Up Profiles Using Profile Photos Copied / Taken From Other Sites
The profiles on this site are phony as a $3 bill. None of this is real. This whole site is built to look like a legit place to meet women. And of course the female profiles are are fake as silicone breasts on a stripper. This is all phony. And we have proof of at least where some of the photos for their made up profiles are being taken from. We have listed the various links to where the exact profile photos can be found on other sites proving that these photos are not of real female members looking to hook up.
(Fake profile using stolen photo)
(Fake profile using stolen photo)
- Rhaea’s giving us some good midweek vibes! (28 Photos)
(Fake profile using stolen photo of Daniela Ospina)
The Proof Of Their Deception Is Detailed on Their Terms Page
They don't hide the fact that they use profiles created by the staff, but they do hide it in their terms where 99% of people won't look. They thought by hiding it on their terms page where most people won't look they can do two things, #1 it would stop law enforcement from going after them because they are telling the members who joined this site exactly what's going on. Since, you need to agree to the terms and conditions before you can join MeetMeSexy.com then it's on you to read the terms and conditions. That's what the owners of this site think. We however are not lawyers we don't know the laws to the extent that it is in regards to this situation. But we think if they have it in the terms and conditions we don't think that they are legally allowed to create fictitious profiles and then use automated computer bots to manipulate and trick people so they purchase paid memberships. To us that is a case of fraud,they are breaking the law that's the way we see it!
- We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees ("Staff Profiles").
- To boost interaction between our members and in order to notify them of newly registered matches and any activity of that new user (i.e. registration, photo upload etc.) we may, from time to time, use an automatic pop up notification system and other communication channels e.g. inbox or instant messages to send Activity Alerts to you. Activity Alerts will be marked in your inbox with a specific icon, and some auto generated Activity Alerts may require an upgraded Paid Membership in order to see the content of message and reply to it.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 75 Broad Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10004, US
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns1.ropot.net, ns2.ropot.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-867-3170
- Addresses: P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Page: MeetMeSexy.com/site/contactUs
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.