GrannieHookups.com Uses Fake Profiles To Lure Men Into Buying Memberships
- $2.97 for a 3 day trial recurring monthly at $39.95.
- $29.95 for a monthly recurring membership.
- $74.85 for a 3 month recurring membership.
- $119.70 for a 6 month recurring membership.
- My Profile: Edit your profile and upload images through this section.
- My Connections: See your matches through this section.
- Notifications: See who has sent you instant messages and who viewed your profiles.
- Mailbox: Send and receive emails from this section.
- Online Now: See who is online now.
- XXX Videos: Self explanatory.
- Live Cams: Self explanatory.
- Search: Search for women based on age, location, country and city.
No dating niche is out of the reach of scammers. You might think since GrannieHookups.com is a site for older people it might include less scams and this is far from the truth.
Free Lifetime Memberships Are Not Free
One of the biggest biggest scams of this site is that they secretly and deceptively upgrade you to three other membership sites without your consent. When you upgrade to a premium gold account you are automatically enrolled into three other sites like we just mentioned. The sites that you get charges from include VibeVideo.com $39.61 a month, as well as VideoErotic.com at $28.87 per month. On top of that you are also included into a monthly subscription to a website called TeenWranglers.com at a cost of $45 per month (see evidence below). This is all on top of the actual premium gold account that you purchase if you decided to upgrade!
Automated Chat Messages
Once logged into the members area of GrannieHookups.com we started receiving instantaneous chat messages. Within seconds messages were appearing from attractive looking older women. We have done many reviews and we know for a fact that all these chat messages are completely automated. In the chat messages they can even make it appear as if the girl is located in your city because they use IP geographical location software to identify your location and with that information they make it appear as if the female is located in whatever city you are located in. This makes the chat messages seem much more legitimate to unsuspecting people. The con here is that once you try to reply back to any of the communications in the chat messages you are asked to upgrade. They say and we quote "to communicate with other members you have to upgrade your membership click here" (see evidence below circled in red). There is no point in upgrading since the girl contacting you is not even real, its a computer system that can send and reply to any chat messages.
Automated Webcam Chat Messages
Another popular con is the use of pre recorded videos that appear to be live. These videos are not legitimate and make it appear as if local women are actually interacting with you and stripping live while they are chatting with you. This is all a scam and used once again to trick you into upgrading. If you try to reply back to the girl in the fake webcam video you are asked to "upgrade to communicate with other members" (see evidence below).
And of course all the emails sent to people on the site are completely fake as well. If you try to respond back you any emails you receive there is a statement that says "to read this email you will need to upgrade your membership" (see evidence below). There are very few real girls on the site, what you're looking at is one big scam.
The bottom line here is it all types of communication and notifications that we received from this website are completely fake. All the infamous ages are phony all the video chat messages are fake. All emails you receive are completely automated and also anyone who supposedly has "viewed your profile" is completely fake as well. This site has gone to the extreme and hired computer programmers to create software programs that mimic real people. It's hard for you to identify who is real and who is not unless you have experience fighting and dissecting these dating scams.
What Are "Love Stars"?
Every piece of communication we received and every profile we viewed had the words "Love Stars" on it. Digging into the terms and conditions of the site we have uncovered that "Love Stars" is the terminology this site uses for the fictitious profiles and the whole system built around it. "Love Stars" includes all the fictitious emails, webcams, text messages and fictitious emails sent to its members. This is all under the umbrella of the "Love Stars" terminology that is discussed in detail directly on the websites terms and conditions page. We have included the most important part of the Terms and Conditions page for you to review and read below. This was taken directly off of the website. This is irrefutable evidence that this site is involved in defrauding and scamming people.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our "Love Stars" program.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities.
- You understand and agree that no communications between you and a LS is private.
(There are no real women on this site from what we could tell. All the profiles are "Love Stars")
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 3 Canale Drive – Suite 6 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
- Phone: 866-223-8063 or 877-597-3436
- Addresses: 17 VASILISSIS FREIDERIKIS, FLAT 102, 2360 AGIOS DOMETIOS, CYPRUS
- 1 Stasinou Ave, Mitsi Building #1 , First Floor, Office 4 – Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia Cyprus 1060
- Email: [email protected]
- Cancel Account: Unitbills.com
GrannieHookups.com is a fraud that scams honest men seeking to meet older women. It is not a legitimate dating site by any means.
Search For Women
If you want to search for real females, then look at these legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
[…] these sites we have already reviewed and exposed for scamming. These sites include, InstaShag.com, Granniehookups.com, Bbwcheaters.com and […]
[…] FreeFuckBuddyDating.com is yet another fake questionnaire site that deceives people into believing they are filling out a questionnaire in order to get access to a dating site. In reality all you're doing is jumping through hoops and then you need to create an account on a dating site at which time they use a bunch of different tactics to try and trick you into buying a paid subscription. In this particular investigation FreeFuckBuddyDating.com is redirecting people over to a scam dating site that we have to expose in the past called GrannieHookups.com. […]
I have fallen into the trap of signing up for the Grannie Hookups website. So stupid. Is there any way to delete my account and credit card so there is no way of them getting my money before it is to late??? Please respond asap I am very scared
call your bank and tell them to reverse any charges GrannieHookups.com.
I am raygrind49 I want to cancel my accout.