FuckFinder365.com is running the same old tricks as other dating marketing site. This site is using the same phony "rules" strategy where you need to agree to a bunch of different rules before you are supposedly given access to the dating service. It's all a marketing gimmick used to build hype and nothing more!
FuckFinder365.com Sends People Over To Milfaholic.com
FuckFinder365.com is marketing a well-known dating scam called Milfaholic.com. We have exposed this site in a previous investigation for fraudulent business practices. You might be wondering what exactly is wrong with Milfaholic.com? Well, there are numerous deceptions they use to trick people into buying monthly memberships to their sham dating service. They create fake female member profiles that look like real members but have been created by the staff of Milfaholic.com. On top of that they use automated emails that are sent to free members to try and trick them into communicating back to the email messages they receive at which time they are asked to upgrade to communicate with other members of the site. From start to finish Milfaholic.com is a total con job.
Milfaholic.com Uses Fantasy Cuties aka Fake Profiles
When you arrive on Milfaholic.com you need to agree to the terms and conditions and also the use of something called "Fantasy Cuties" which is the terminology that Milfaholic.com uses for the fake female member profiles they create. So once again please understand that you need to agree to being contacted by fake profiles. How ridiculous is this?
(By creating a profile I am 18+, agree to terms & use of Fantasy Cuties, who may contact me for entertainment purposes, updates and offers. )
(By proceeding, I acknowledge that Fantasy Cuties are member profiles operated by independent contractors hired by the site and are provided for your entertainment pleasure and to enhance online companionship but which may interact with users to encourage broader participation but will not result in a date or meeting. Fantasy Cuties status is denoted with a yellow star:)
Taken From The Terms Of Milfaholic.com
And as always the best way to dig right into the dirt is to read the terms and conditions of the site. In this particular situation Milfaholic.com does a great job at detailing and explaining how they use fantasy profiles, computer-generated messages and even hire third-party contractors to pretend to be members of their site. All this can be found directly to the terms and conditions (section #4) or you can read it below.
- THIS SITE UTILIZES FANTASY PROFILES IDENTIFIED AS FANTASY CUTIES. You comprehend, acknowledge, and accept that some of the profiles listed on the Site may be operated by our Site or third party contractors and are fictitious. These profiles and interactions generated from them are clearly labeled with the Fantasy Cuties logo:
- Interactions originating from Fantasy Cuties functionality could be computer generated or could be created by the Site or third party contractors hired by the Site.
- Staff of Site or third party contractors hired by the Site could operate multiple Fantasy Cutie profiles and associated communications features.
- You further comprehend, acknowledge, and agree that, Fantasy Cutie profiles may contact both free users and paid users with computer or human generated interactions for the purposes listed above. These interactions may be initiated to several users simultaneously or in a small time frame. Should a user respond to an interaction from an Fantasy Cuties profile, said user may receive one or more human or computer generated replies from the Fantasy Cuties profile.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 800-625 Avenue Kennedy, Montreal, QC, H3A 1K2, CA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS1.PREMIUM.PL, NS2.PREMIUM.PL
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-416-538-5457
- Addresses: 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto, ON, M6K 3M1, CA
- Email: [email protected]
We are overwhelmed with the continuous onslaught of online dating scams that continue to take over the online dating arena. FuckFinder365.com is one of these sites since they choose to partner themselves with a well-known dating scams such as Milfaholic.com. We strongly urge you to stay away from both of these websites as they are involved in fraudulent and illegal activity that rips off innocent people.
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.