2Fuck.com is the focus of today's review. This site is being used to funnel people into various dating sites that we will explain once we get into our investigation below. If you want to understand how this website operates and why it even exists please read the whole review.
The Connection Between 2Fuck.com And XPickup.com
When you go to 2Fuck.com and you fill out the registration form you get redirected to another site called XPickup.com (amongst other sites). We have already done a full investigation into XPickup.com and concluded it is a total scam. This website stops at nothing to rip you off.
Some of the methods they use to scam you include the fabrication of fictitious females. These fictitious female profiles have photographs of attractive looking women in each profile combined with phony concocted personal data for each profile that they create. When you are in the members area of XPickup.com almost all of the female profiles are completely phonies. You're not looking at a real dating site, you're looking at a site that appears to be a dating site , there's a big difference. Another trick they like to use is computer software programs that are designed to mimic real web users that can send messages and reply to email and instant messages as well. When you receive these instant messages and email messages you think that people are really contacting you. This is not the case whatsoever. This is all a trick so when you try to reply back to the messages you are automatically redirected to an upgrade page where you need to buy a membership so you can respond and reply to email messages. All of this is verifiable fact that can be found in the terms and conditions of XPickup.com.
In section 8.6 of the terms and conditions page they state the following" we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications (emails and instant chat messages) by means or automated programs or scripts that attempt to stimulate communication with another human being though none really exist."
On top of that fact they also confess that they hire people (employees) who are paid as part of their compensated employment to interact with you. Interacting includes chatting with you via instant messages and also replying and sending e-mails back and forth with you. All of this is done in an effort to get you as a free member to upgrade to a paid subscription to their fake dating service.You can read the terms and conditions of xpickup.com by clicking on this link where they talk about all of this!
The Terms And Conditions Of XPickup.com
For your ease of reading we have included the terms and conditions paragraphs that are most relevant to this investigation where they discuss how they create fake profiles and use automated bots to send you fake messages. Please read them so you understand exactly what you're getting yourself into when you join XPickup.com.
- we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment.
- While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities.
- While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. Sometimes, we may use these techniques or others like them for other business purposes.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 101 Marietta Street, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, 30303, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: NS1.WEBDNSPROVIDER.COM, NS2.WEBDNSPROVIDER.COM, NS3.WEBDNSPROVIDER.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1.4252740657
- Addresses: DomainsByProxy.com, 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, USA
- Email: [email protected]
We've done our job we warned you about 2Fuck.com. All the evidence is there for you to see. If you don't believe our investigation all you need to do is register through2Fuck.com and you will see that we weren't lying. You will get the automated email messages, automated Bots will contact you and you will see all the fake profiles.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.