- $9.98 for a 2 day trial subscription.
- $34.99 for a 1 month membership.
- $68.97 for a 3 month membership.
- $69.90 for an 3 month membership.
- Messages: Send and reply to email messages here.
- Connections: See your connection list here.
- Search: Find people based on their username, age, location, if they have photos, relationship status, ethnicity and body type.
- Faves: Add people you like on your fave list in this section.
- Live Cams: See real women live on cam, this is a pay per minute service.
Fictitious Girls & Fake Profiles
In a few short minutes of registering on the website as a free member we were already receiving emails and favorites from female members on the site. This was happening even though our profile was empty, with no photographs and as little information as possible. For our fraud investigations we create an empty profile because this will ensure that anyone actually contacting us is not going to be a real person but an automated robot designed to look like a real person. Realistically there's no reason anyone should be contacting us since there is no picture or any other information, so why are the contacting us? One fake girl who emailed us was "SweetAngela" (see evidence below) and when we tried to email her back we received the message shown below, "Upgrade now to email sweetdangela and millions of hot members on sweetdiscreet.com." That's pretty much sums it up right there, they use fake profiles to lure you into trying to communicate back with those members and when you try to do so your asked to upgrade. And of course by upgrading you need to pay for a membership. When you tried to communicate back to the women after you upgrade they do not respond because of course they are not actually real individuals seeking a date or hook up.
Receiving Emails From Robots
Like many illegitimate dating sites SweetDiscreet.com uses computer software programs to send email messages to free members. These emails make it seem as if you are receiving messages from local women seeking good times. However the honest truth is that no one is actually sending you email communications at all. Emails are sent with no human involvement whatsoever, the bottom line is there is no real person sending you emails. They sent out these fictitious emails because if you try to read the messages and you try to communicate back you need to upgrade and buy a paid monthly membership. This is the same story for every single dating site we have exposed on DatingBusters.com.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 2nd Floor 13 Upper Baggot Street Dublin IE
- IP Address Of Server: 18.104.22.168
- Name Servers: NS1.SWEETDISCREET.COM, NS2.SWEETDISCREET.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 954-944-9054 or 44 203 318 0106
- Addresses: 113 Triq is-Sejjieh Swieqi, SWQ 3011 Malta
- Email: Use their support page.
SweetDiscreet.com needs ignorant men who have no realization that the site is full of fake profiles to make money. Now you have been told the truth about how this site operates. We suggest you look elsewhere to meet legitimate women.
© 2014, Admin. All rights reserved.