- $29.95 for a monthly membersip.
- $69.00 for a 3 month membersip.
- Who's Online: You can view who is online.
- Find Members: You can search for members..
- Buddies: You can see your buddy on this page
- Live Cams: You can see live cams.
- Live Chat: You can chat with girls.
This site uses every trick in the book to get you to purchase their paid monthly subscription. Our detailed review is available for you to read. Please read it and learn the various methods they use to deceive and trick you and then get you to pay with your credit card.
Automated Instant Messages From Robots Not Girls
When we received emails within minutes of signing up to the site from half naked women, that raised a red flag. Are we that popular that girls are dying to contact us? Of course there's really is no reason why these girls are contact us, in order for us to communicate back to them we need to upgrade and purchase a paid membership. That is the end game of this site and that's the reason we are receiving email messages right off the bat. If you have half a brain in your head you will realize that these women are fake. If you look at the photographs of them the age of them (see evidence below), there is really no reason for them to contact a 50 year old man (what it says in our dating pofile), when they are in their 20's. Please don't get tricked into believing that these women are real, its all automated. The emails are 100% automated and they are sent to people who have a free account. Their goal is to trick us and you into purchasing a recurring monthly subscription so they can make millions of dollars off of all the gullible members who have upgraded. This is how they operate their scam.
Automated Instant Messages From Robots Not Girls
All these pop up chat messages from local women are also all fake. If you take a look at the evidence below on the top right it says "Online Cupid", this is their trademark symbol basically stating that this is an automated fake girl. This girl in the photograph is not real and she is not sending me any sort of instant messages. When you do try to chat back to the fake girl in the chat window you are automatically asked to upgrade and pay for a membership. This is a scam, this is what they want you to do, this is how they make their money. They deceive gullible people like you and me into thinking we are receiving instant messages from hot local girls, when in fact it's just an automated response, sent to free members. Please don't get tricked into believing that these women are real, its all con.
Fake Girls AKA "Online Cupids"
The bread and butter for any dating services is the money they make. Unfortunately some shady dating services will go to the extent and extreme of lying and deceiving people and tricking them so they will pay for a monthly recurring membership. Don't kid yourself, these shady businesses make millions of dollars ripping people off. The heart of the scam is the use of something called "Online Cupids". "Online Cupids" are essentially fake dating profiles that have been created by the site. These fake profiles contain attractive images of hot looking girls, many times nude images or women in bikinis to attract your attention. With these fake profiles and the use of automated emails, they send emails that appear to be coming from real girls when they are actually "Online Cupids" (fictitious women). On top of that they use phony instant messages that appear to be sent from "Online Cupids". The way to identify if these are fake dating profile is if you see the words "Online Cupids" on them. if you take a look at the evidence below you'll see "Online Cupid" plastered all over the place circled in red. So, if you receive any email messages or instant messages from "Online Cupids" now you know they are completely fake and part of the elaborate scam that they are trying to get over on you.
They Admit To Their Scams
To sum it all up and show you the evidence to support our claims, we have included the most important parts of the Terms and Conditions page below. This information has been taken directly from the Terms and Conditions page and is irrefutable evidence incriminating this site. It basically shows that they are involved in fraud, deception and basically scamming their members. They admit to using and creating fake dating profiles and to the use of automatically generated emails that have no human involvement whatsoever. They also discuss the use of automated instant messages, and they also admit to employing and hiring contractors to pretend to be members of the service. Please read everything below.
THIS SITE USES FANTASY PROFILES CALLED ONLINE CUPIDS®: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious and operated by the Site or its contractors. These profiles and related messages are conspicuously labeled with the Online Cupids logo .
- Messages sent from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and Online Cupids® messages and/or correspondence may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile or message is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead. Any similarity between Online Cupids® user profile descriptions or images and any person is purely coincidental.
- You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, Online Cupids® profiles may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes referenced above. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s).
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and the individuals providing our Online Cupids® service, and that the exchange of messages between you and the Online Cupids® profile.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR SUITE #3 STOCKTON CA 95219 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: FRED.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM, OLGA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-888-649-9178
- Address:Dositheou, 42\nStrovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Email: email@example.com
There isn't much to say besides everything we said is backed up by real evidence.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you were scammed from this company.
© 2014, Admin. All rights reserved.