- $1.00 for a 2 day trial membership that renews to a monthly membership if not canceled within the 2 day trial period.
- $34.95 for a 1 month membership.
- $119.95 for an 18 month membership.
- $24.95 for a monthly membership.
- $99.95 for a 12 month membership.
- Video Chat: Watch and chat with women live through the video chat interface.,
- Live Girls: Interact with live web cam models on a per per minute basis.
- Galleries: See nude images of other members of the site.
- Online: See who is online right now.
- Search: You can search based on who is "popular" and "new faces" (people who have just joined the site). You can also search based on "who viewed you" (who checked out your profile) and who is "Online Now".
- Advanced Search: Through the advanced search section you can find people based on the criteria listed below.
- Sexual Preference: Find people based on what your sexual preference is.
- Gender: Find people based on gender.
- Age: Find people based on age.
- Location: Find people based on country, city, state and zip code.
- Appearance: Find people based on eye color, body type, hair color and race.
- Profession: Find people on their profession.
- Income: Find people on the income a person makes.
- Compatibility: Find people based on religion, the language spoken, as well as their marital status.
- Interested in: Search for people based on the type of relationship they are looking for such as experimenting, threesomes, friends with benefits, online flirting, meet in person and open to relationship.
How To Quickly Tell That WivesCheat.com Is A Fraud
Probably one of the quickest method to find out if a website is a scam is to create a quick dating profile and see how fast you start receiving messages from "local women" who are interested in you. Many times we have started to receive messages within 5 minutes of registering on a site. WivesCheat.com started sending us e-mail messages (one from "Trixystar85") in under 2 minutes of being signed up on the site (see evidence below). And as we mentioned before every time we create a profile for any one of our investigations we make sure to keep our profile as empty as possible, this includes no photographs and very little personal information as possible. Our argument is that no real women would be contacting an empty profile. Once we did we receive the messages we looked through them and of course we are required to upgrade in order to read or respond to any of the emails or instant messages that we received from supposedly "local women" who are interested in our profile. This is the classic "upgrade to read emails" con used by countless shady dating services including this one.
Software Programs Pretending To Be Human
The scam operates by using any info that you input in your dating profile to trick you. Obviously most people who sign up on this site don't know it's a scam and by giving this site your personal info such as location and age they use it against you. Once they know where you live for instance they will start sending you emails messages from "local ladies". If you live in New York you will get emails from women who appear to be from N.Y. It's all a con that is done with the help of computer systems that know where you live and then they send emails from fake girls who look as if they are interested in you and they live in your locale. The con besides the fake profiles is that you can't even read the emails from the fake women until you pay for a monthly subscription!
Instant Messages From Robots
Another popular but deceptive marketing tactic used by fraudulent dating services such as this one is the use of phony instant messages. Within minutes of signing up on this site just as we received emails, we also received instant messages from supposedly local women who wanted to chat with us and so on. These messages are all fake. With the help of computer programming this site knows exactly when you registered, where your location is, your age and so forth and with this information they are able to start sending you fake instant messages from supposedly "local women". And of course if you do try to reply back to any of the chat messages you have to upgrade in order to send messages back to the women. But of course these girls are not real to begin with so there is absolutely no point in paying for a membership to reply back. See the evidence below of 2 of the fake chat messages we received.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 709 Washington Ave Miami Beach Florida 33139 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: ns1.dpnet.com, ns2.dpnet.com, ns3.dpnet.com, ns4.dpnet.com
SnapSext.com Contact Information :
- Phone: toll free number 1-855-443-5464 or outside USA +1-310-526-2151
- Addresses: 705 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Email: [email protected]
Unfortunately it's hard to stop these scams because all you need is an $8 web site and they are up and running with a new scam. This site is the latest con but there will others in under a week to take it's place. Don't give these crooks your credit card info unless you want to get ripped off.
Search For Females
© 2014 – 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.