SuperHookup.com Is Partnered With A Dating Scam
- $2.72 for a 2 day trial membership.
- $34.50 for a 1 month membership.
- $81.90 for an 3 month membership.
- $95.40 for an 6 month membership.
- Inbox: Send and receive emails through this section of the site
- Who Viewed Me: You can check who has looked at your profile.
- Wants to Meet Me: You can check who wants to meet you.
- My Activity:
- Contacts: You can check your contacts through this section.
- My Photos: Add, edit or delete photos through this section.
- View My Profile: Edit your dating profile through here.
- Edit My Account: You can edit all your account information through this section.
- Who's Online Now: You can check who is online now.
SuperHookup.com is a partner for the dating site called SocialGator.com. When you fill out your registration form and verify your email address you get sent to members area of Social Gator.
A Site With No Real Women
We have already done a full review of SocialGator.com so another review on SuperHookup is unnecessary since it redirects people after they register on the site. A quick breakdown of why we think this site is illegitimate and a scam is as follows. First off this site clearly uses fake profiles of women to get you to buy a membership. When we say fake women we mean that these women are not actual members of the dating service. Their images are used to make it appear as if they are members of the site but they are not. The profiles have been completely fabricated by the dating site complete with age, location, weight, height, and so on. This gives the impression that it is a real person seeking to hook up with men in their local community but of course this is complete garbage. The girls are almost all fake.
Those Girls Are Paid To Chat With You
Another unbelievable fact is that this site actually pays people to interact with you! The sole reason for employing women to interact and chat with you and send you emails is strictly to get you to pull out your credit card. This site wants you to pay for a dating membership and they will go as far as to pay people to chat with you, send you emails etc. Their job description is to get you to buy a membership and to keep you paying a monthly membership for as long as possible. If you take into account that a membership on this site cost roughly $35 per month and you multiply that by 12 that's almost $420.00 per year.
Another deception this web site uses is software programs that they have specifically engineered that automatically send emails to free members. Soon after you sign on to the site you may notice that you are starting to receive emails from local women. Do not take these women to be real, they are part of the agenda to trick you into buying a paid membership. Email communications along with instant messages are used to trick you into thinking that you are a star on the site. If you don't know any better you would think that you have hit the jackpot, but it's just a well organized con to rip you off.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 738 Main St PMB 140, Waltham MA 02451
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: NS1.MONIKERDNS.NET 188.8.131.52, NS2.MONIKERDNS.NET 184.108.40.206, NS3.MONIKERDNS.NET 220.127.116.11, NS4.MONIKERDNS.NET 18.104.22.168
Contact Information :
- Phone: Not available
- Addresses: Not available
- Email: Not available
SuperHookup.com is not a real dating and should not be trusted. They have partnered with SocialGator.com and for that reason it should not be trusted. We have done a complete and detailed review of SocialGator.com here.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
*Please leave a review and describe your personal experiences with this site.
I don't even remember when I got a profil on this site but I received an email today, giving me an offer. I tried to click on the "unsubscribe" link or whatever it is but it's not even a real button. Nothing happens. Also, it's impossible to contact them in any ways. Maybe I got hacked again. Should I contact the authorities or something?
See if you get anymore emails from SuperHookup.com before you contact anyone.
Im not got a profile on this si te and i received emails. I tried to click on unsuscribe link it's not even a real button.