- $1.00 for a 3 day trial.
- $34.95 for a month membership.
- $74.82 for a 3 month membership.
- $107.70 for a 6 month membership.
- $155.40 for a 12 month membership.
- My Home Page: This is where you can see everything that is happening, from who sent you emails, people who sent you winks, viewed you etc.
- In Box: Read and reply to email messages through this section of the site.
- Online: See who is online.
- Search: Search for people according to user name, location, relationship status, sexual preferences (threesomes, experimental sex, open relationship and web cam viewing)
- Profile: Edit your profile, add and remove images.
- Live Cams: Watch web cam models through the "Live Cams" section.
We see the same thing time and time again. This includes the use of fake females, fake emails and fake instant messages. This review below will explain everything you need to know about this site in detail so you know exactly what you're getting yourself into when you sign up on NaughtyOver40.com.
We have received 49 email so far. This is quite unbelievable since the profile we created for this investigation has no photos in it and we used as little information as possible in our dating profile purposely. Logically would make sense that any females would be interested in our profile since it's 99% empty? Then why would these women contact a male member (our profile) since it has no photographs and very little personal information?
Surprisingly many men still fall for this con they get excited at receiving countless emails from supposedly attractive looking local ladies (which are completely phony). Many of these men are either lonely or desperate and they easily fall prey to scam sites such as this one. We dug through the various emails we received, and we took a couple of screenshots of the actual emails (see below) and we circled the VC logo in each profile. "VC" stands for "Virtual Cupid" which identifies that profile as created and fabricated by NaughtyOver40.com. All the emails we received from supposedly local women were in fact sent by "Virtual Cupids". When we tried to reply or even read the emails from these fake girls we were asked to upgrade and purchase a monthly subscription before would could continue. This is how this dating site makes money, they use fake emails that sent to free members by using automated systems to send out the email messages. Gullible lonely men not realizing that it's a scam then purchase a paid membership in order to read or reply to any emails received from these fake women.
Unfortunately this works far too well and 1000s of guys get ripped off every single month from dating scams just like this one. This enables the operators of this dating site to pull in pull in millions of dollars by defrauding honest people.
(fake profile with the "VC" logo)
(fake female profile with the "VC" logo)
(fake profile with the "VC" Virtual Cupid logo)
Virtual Cupids Are The Heart Of The Scam
As mentioned in the previous paragraph this site uses "Virtual Cupid" (fake female dating profiles). These "Virtual Cupids" consists of images of attractive females (nude or in bikinis or lingerie) that are used lure men into buying a membership. The reason we know for a fact this site creates their own profiles it because they say it in their own documents directly on their website! In the first paragraph they state the following, "VIRTUAL CUPIDS: THIS SITE UTILIZES VIRTUAL PROFILES THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND TO OTHER MEMBERS". A profile that does not correspond to other members means it's not connected to any member of the web site. This means that the person in the "Virtual Cupid" profiles are not actually a member of the site.
(fake profile aka "Virtual Cupid")
It then goes onto to say "VC's, are not associated with any other user of the site, but included in an effort to promote broader user, Member and/or Subscriber activity and fuller participation in all the Services". This means that the "Virtual Cupids" are used to get members to upgrade ("fuller participation in all the Services") and buy a monthly membership.
And in another interesting article they go onto to say "By accepting these Terms you further acknowledge and agree that any information or pictures displayed to you via a VC's profile does not relate to an actual person but has been included for the above mentioned purposes.". That is self explanatory, all the info and photographs in a "Virtual Cupid" profile is fake ("does not relate to an actual person"). Read section #9 of this document to become familiar to how this site operates their scam.
"Winks" From Interested Women
Winks are another method use by the site to get your attention. They use automated systems that "send a wink" to free members. The "winks" are used to enable you to show someone you like them. But they use"winks" to trick male members into thinking that the person winking likes them. All the "winks" we received were from "Virtual Cupids" (shown below).
(winks we received from "Virtual Cupids")
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 215 W. Ohio St 5th Floor Chicago IL 60654 USA
- IP Address Of Server: 188.8.131.52
- Name Servers: ns10.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns14.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns15.dnsmadeeasy.com
- Addresses: Station House, North Street, Havant, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO91QU
- 33 Throgmorton Street, London EC2N 2BR
When a website such as this one clearly details how they run their con, then is nothing to do except looks elsewhere and use legitimate dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Females