- $8.91 for a 3 day trial membership.
- $29.95 for a 1 month membership.
- $49.95 for a 3 month membership.
- $69.90 for a 6 month membership.
- Messages: Send and reply to messages through this section.
- Quickie 10: A "scientific matching making service" that shows you matches according to their scientific match making suggestions.
- SMS/Text:You can text women through this section.
- Newest: The newest members are shown here.
- Friends Network: Interact with people on your friends list here.
- Favorites: You see women who you have added to your favorites list here.
This website uses the same operating manual as all the dating sites that we have exposed on this website. This includes the use of fake dating profiles to lure members into buying a paid membership. Fake emails being sent from women who don't even exist on the site is another part of the fraud. Their end goal is to trick you into paying for a recurring membership that continues to take money from your credit card until you realize that this site is a rip off and you cancel your membership.
The Emails That Never Stop
Most men who frequent these types of dating sites are usually lonely and desperate to look for women. This unfortunately makes them gullible and easy to rip off. So, when men who are registered as free members on this dating site start getting emails from local ladies, they jump and have no problem buying a membership. Unknowing men don't realize that all the emails that they are receiving are completely fake and no women are emailing them at all. As in all these situations it's the same thing over and over and over again, these websites use sophisticated software programs to send and reply to email messages. The scam here is that if you tried to reply or communicate to any members on the site you have to have a paid membership. That's what the scam is all about they want to get rich off of your gullibility and ignorance.
"Ambassadors" aka Fake Girls
Again as with all the other dating sites that we have exposed for conning people, this site once again uses fictional female profiles. It works well in every other scam dating site so BBWDesire has copied the same program to deceive people. In this particular case this site calls their fake girls "Ambassadors". If you read the terms and conditions (which you should) it clearly states that they create fictional profiles called "Ambassadors". These profiles contain photographs and all the other general information you would find in a legitimate dating account however of course these women are not real members of the site.
Copied from the terms page:
"You understand and agree that some profiles and members information may not be accurate and You will not hold site liable for such inaccuracies. You also understand and agree there are profiles posted on the Site that reflect fictional persons or automated characters through our dating "Ambassadors" program."
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: TCG Street 550 W. Baseline Rd Ste 102-302
- IP Address Of Server: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: NS1.POWERZX.COM, NS2.POWERZX.COM
Contact Information :
- Phone: Toll Free: 1-866-883-4978 or 1-925-264-3473
- Email: [email protected]
This garbage site is a complete scam designed to make millions for the owners of the site but giving it's members no value whatsoever.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.