- $11.46 for a 2 day trial membership to this site.
- $40.21 for a 1 month membership to this site.
- $137.99 for an 18 month membership to this site.
- $28.70 for a paid monthly membership to this site.
- $114.99 for a 12 month membership to this site.
- Video Chat: Chat with women on the site through this section.
- Live Girls: See live girls on their cam.
- Galleries: See image galleries of members of the site.
- Online: See who is "online now" through this section.
- Search: Look for members through the search section.
- Advanced Search: Find members based on a variety of methods.
- Sexual Preference: Look for people based on sexual preference, from straight, gay, bisexual etc.
- Gender: Find people based on their gender.
- Age: Search based on age.
- Location: Search based on country, city and zip code.
- Appearance:Search based on what they look like from eye color, body type, hair color and race.
- Profession: Search based on their profession.
- Income: Search based on how much a person makes in income.
- Compatibility: Search based on a variety of factors such as language, marital status and religion.
- Interested in: Search based on the type of sexual fetishes that you are interested in.
FuckDate.com is yet another dating site run by global Personals LLC. Some of the other sites run by global Personals include Fling.com, InstaBang.com and SnapSext.com. Unfortunately all these dating sites run the same general scam. This includes phony emails being sent from fictitious women who don't even exist as members on the site.
This site uses some sort of a software program that can automatically detect when you are logged onto their site. What happens then is that you start to receive emails from a variety of interested women. These emails all look real if you have no clue that they are a scam. There are few ways to tell that these are not real women sending you these emails. One way we identified these emails as being fake is looking at the profiles of the girls sending you emails, many times they are fabulously beautiful. That in itself is not a scam however you need to ask yourself, do these type of woman really need to be on a hook up site to find men for sex? The fake women are used to lre men into trying to respond back to the girls. And another way you can tell the site sends out fictitious emails is if you try to reply to any of them emails or even read the email messages you are asked to upgrade and buy a paid membership. And yet another method to identify this is a scam is that even if you live in a town of 1000 people you will still receive emails from hot looking women, even though there is no way these girls could be from the same small town. The end result can only be that these women are completely fake and any email messages sent are phony.
Another way this site rips people off is the use of phony chat messages that are automatically sent and start popping up when you are logged into the members area of FuckDate.com. We received about 5 chat messages from various women on the site who wanted to chat with us supposedly. If you don't know any better it's very easy to fall for this deception. Once again this site uses fake dating profiles as well as computer software programs to mimic real instant messages that would pop up on your screen on a legitimate dating site. If you try to reply to any chat messages you need to upgrade to chat with the women on the site. Of course upgrading means you just got scammed because you are not actually receiving real instant messages, they are all fake and done with the use of software programs. You can see examples of 2 instant messages that we received below, both messages ask us to "upgrade to chat".
Fake dating profiles are not easily identifiable like other dating sites that actually discuss the use of fictitious profiles in the terms and conditions. This site however does not reveal using fake dating profiles at all. It doesn't mean that the profiles are legitimate, it just means that they're not revealing that to the general public. However it's easy to realize that the female profiles are not real once you have been logged on to the site for a few days and you start receiving emails from a variety of different women. Probably the easiest way to identify that this site is using fake dating profiles it to make sure your location is set to a small small town with a limited number of women. Not surprisingly you will still get bombarded with emails.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: NS1.DPNET.COM 126.96.36.199, NS2.DPNET.COM 188.8.131.52, NS3.DPNET.COM 184.108.40.206, NS4.DPNET.COM 220.127.116.11
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-949-250-7340
- Addresses: 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online form
- If your membership was paid through Epoch.com: 1-(800)-893-8871 if in the USA, (310)-664-5810 outside the USA and 1-(800)-893-8871 (Skype)
- email@example.com (Email)
- www.epoch.com (Live Chat)
- Checking Account Billing Support: 1-(800)-975-3502
If you were wondering if this site was a scam or not well I'm sure you have the answer now. Use the knowledge that you have gained from this report and always think before you do.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Females
© 2014 – 2016, Admin. All rights reserved.