- $11.46 for a 2 day trial subscription.
- $40.21 for a 1 month subscription.
- $137.99 for an 18 month subscription.
- $28.70 for a monthly subscription.
- $114.99 for an 12 month subscription.
- Video Chat: You can chat and watch live women via their web cam.
- Live Girls: Pay to watch web cam models strip down in front of you live on their web cam directly from their bed room. This is a pay service, not free.
- Galleries: View image galleries of members of the site in this section.
- Online: See who is online right now.
- Search: Look for members through the search section.
- Advanced Search: Srearch for people based on all the criteria outlines below.
- Sexual Preference: Search for people based on sexual preference.
- Gender: Search for people based on their gender.
- Age: Search for people based on age.
- Location: Search for people based on where they are located, zip/postal code, city and country.
- Appearance: Search for people based on their physical appearance.
- Profession: Search for people based on their profession.
- Income: Search for people according to how much money they make.
- Compatibility: Search for people according to their language spoken, religion etc.
- Interested in: Search for people according to the type of sexual fetishes they are into such as swinging, bondage and s&m .
Bangaholic.com is basically one big con. This site follow the same template as other dating scams that we have uncovered. From fictitious female dating profiles, to automated emails this website does everything in it's power to deceive you and trick you into pulling out your credit card to pay for a useless monthly subscription.
Non Stop Emails From Nonexistent Girls
As with all the reviews that we do we created a free membership so we could login to the members area and review the various options on the site. Another reason we created a membership is to see how the site operates so we could investigate the site and see if it's operating in a fraudulent manner. Bangaholic.com did not let us down, within minutes we already received a few emails from supposedly "local interested women". We have done enough of these reports that we have experience and how these dating sites operate. Within a 22 hour period we received 5 e-mail messages (see evidence below) from a bunch of "local women". However if we tried to read any of the email messages we were asked to upgrade and pay for a membership so we could communicate back to the fake girls. The reason for the fake automated email messages is because of course if you try to reply back or even read the messages you are automatically sent to the upgrade page where they want you to pay for a membership. Just to be 100% clear there is no girl sending us e-mails they are all automated and sent using some some sort of software program that somehow can detect that we are free members and then they automatically send emails constantly, every 3 to 4 hours for months and possibly years until you cancel your account. This site is run by Global Personals which also owns InstaBang.com, Fling.com, SnapSext.com and many other dating sites which use the same deceptive business tactics that all Global Personals sites use.
One thing we forgot to mention is that our profile for this investigation was empty so realistically there would be no reason any girls would be interested in contacting us. We have no photographs in our profile and very limited information. This just proves that this is a scam and no real women are sending us email messages.
Chat Messages From Nonexistent Girls
On top of the fake messages we also receive phony instant messages (see evidence below) that pop up when we are logged on to the site. On the bottom right of your computer screen you may notice popup windows of various women trying to chat with you, if you look closer it says "upgrade to chat". Once again this is completely fake and no women are actually sending you instant messages. All that's happening is some sort of computer program can automatically detect that you are logged on the site and then they send you these phony instant messages. When you try to reply you get sent to the upgrade page to pay for a monthly subscription before you can chat back to the fake girl.
Just like so many other dating sites that we have exposed, Bangaholic uses fake dating profiles. A fake dating profile consists of an image bought from an image provider or an image copied from the internet and then used in a fictitious profile that has been fabricated by the dating site. All the information in the profile has been created by the web site, this includes age, location, likes and interests. The profile may look legitimate but the truth is that it's a complete phony. The profiles are created to make it appear as if the site has lots of attractive looking local ladies for you to choose from, when they are all nonexistent.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- IP Address Of Server: 220.127.116.11
- Name Servers: NS1.DPNET.COM 18.104.22.168, NS2.DPNET.COM 22.214.171.124, NS3.DPNET.COM 126.96.36.199, NS4.DPNET.COM 188.8.131.52
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-949-250-7340
- Addresses: 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- Email: [email protected] or use the online form
- If your membership was paid through Epoch.com: 1-(800)-893-8871 if in the USA, (310)-664-5810 outside the USA and 1-(800)-893-8871 (Skype)
- [email protected] (Email)
- www.epoch.com (Live Chat)
- Checking Account Billing Support: 1-(800)-975-3502
You should probably stay clear of this dating site because it's not a dating site, it's just an organized scam created to make you think that you're on a dating site. There are no real women on this site, only images of women that are used to trick you into paying for membership is completely useless.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
Search For Real Women Here
© 2014, Admin. All rights reserved.