- 10 credits enables you to send 10 messages that will cost you £ 15,00
- 25 credits enables you to send 25 messages that will cost you £ 35,00
- 50 credits enables you to send 50 messages that will cost you £ 65,00
- 100 credits enables you to send 100 messages that will cost you £ 120,00
- 200 credits enables you to send 200 messages that will cost you £ 200,00
- Home: The home button shows you the most viewed profiles, the newest members and people who are online now.
- Search: The search link lets you search for people on the site according to age and location and other filters such as eye color, hair color, height, interest, marital status etc.
- Profile: The profile link enables you to update your profile, add picture, delete pictures and change your personal information etc.
- Inbox: The "who viewed me" link shows you who has viewed your profile.
- Diaries:The diary section lets you read diaries from other members, as well as you can create your own diary and post your personal thoughts.
- Encounters: The encounters link shows you which women you could meet you and then the website will tell you if that feeling is mutual.
- Favourites: The favorite section shows you which women have added you to their favorites link and you also see who is on your favorites tab.
ShagFun.co.uk is another site connected to a long list of websites including ShagCity.co.uk, UKFornication.com, SluttyUKGirls.com, UKSexFlirts.com, and UKSexMatch.com. This is a very popular BUT phony dating site. For this particular investigation we registered as free members on ShagFun so we could give you a detailed account of what we saw while members of this website. All of these phony dating sites are operated by Venntro Media Group. In this review we will give you everything to prove this website isn't legitimate. Read the full investigation below.
Blank Profile But Women Conatct Us, Why?
Below is a screenshot of our profile page that we've submitted as evidence. You might be wondering what's the big deal of having a profile page with no pictures in it. On any legitimate dating service you create a dating profile and if you don't upload any photos you will not receive any visitors to your profile. And you're definitely not going to receive emails or instant messages. Why then are women sending us flirts and emailing us on ShagFun.co.uk? None of it makes sense. If these were real women we wouldn't be getting emails from them. Why would they want to email someone that they have no idea about? They don't have any clue as to what we look like and we've also not filled in the personal information so they don't know anything about us. But miraculously we're still getting correspondence from women on this site why is that? The answer is this. Because this website isn't real, it's all a facade. We will explain more of this further in our review as you continue reading but just understand logically it makes no sense to get emails, instant messages and winks when your profile is empty. It's nonsense and it's all rigged to trick you so you buy credits.
(Screen shot of our blank profile page.)
Shag Fun Is An Entertainment Site
While we were reading the terms and conditions page we came across an interesting paragraph where they mention that ShagFun is an "entertainment site". The owners of this dating service consider their website an entertainment service NOT a dating service. This is important for us to reveal because it it shows the thought process behind the owners of this website. Their intention is not to build a dating service where you can find someone, their intention is for you to be entertained. They want you to be entertained the same way you would if you were watching a football game or a movie. Their goal is not for you to find someone on their dating site because it's not a dating site and they obviously understand that. This is a website built on the false premise that it's a dating service that can bring people together when in fact all it's one massive sham. It's all fake from start to finish. And the website admitting their website is nothing more than an entertainment service proves that this site is a fraud.
Pretend Profiles Using Stolen Photos Linked And Found On Other Sites
Another fun fact that we found a while reading the terms and conditions is where they stated that you need to "be aware that member profiles, messages and communications may not be genuine." This is telling us of course that the website doesn't have real people, and the emails aren't real. We already figured that out on our own but any piece of evidence just adds more credibility to our investigation. And the big question here is why are we receiving any emails at all? Remember our profile is blank so we shouldn't be getting any emails especially 6 emails in under 30 minutes of joining this site. And the profiles from the women emailing us are of beautiful nude women. All of this lends credibility to our claim that this website isn't legit. These aren't real women emailing us, they are highly sophisticated computer software bots that are built from the ground-up to mimic and act like a real user. That's why the emails looks so real it's because they're using a form of artificial intelligence created by a computer programmer.
And the real scam here is that if you want to read the email messages from these nonexistent fake women you need to purchase credits. When you purchase credits that money goes directly into the pockets of the owners of ShagFun.co.uk!
(Screen shot of the bogus emails we received.)
Phony "Winks" Used To Dupe You Into Buying Credits
Not only did we get email messages that were used to trick us into buying credits but the website also sends people automated phony "Winks". These "Winks" are used to get you interested in the girl supposedly flirting with you. Unfortunately there is no girl flirting with you and it's all part of their deception to get you to buy credits.
Fake Women Adding Me To Their Favorites List
And lasty one more tool at their disposal is when the phony women add you to their "favorites list". We've experienced this first-hand where women were adding us to their favorites list. Why would they add someone who doesn't have a picture on his profile, someone who doesn't have any information in their profile to their favorites list? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. But it makes perfect sense once you understand that all of this is a mind game and a marketing strategy. It's all a con to deceive you into purchasing credits so you can interact with the women on the site. Unfortunately the females on this site are for the most part not real members.
The Terms And Conditions Is The Final Straw Proving This Site Isn't Legitimate
The terms and conditions although not as incriminating as other dating sites that we've exposed for fraud to reveal what is going on with shag fun. Co. Uk. First of all they tell us that their website as an entertainment service, it's not a dating site. And they also tell us that by using their website any profiles messages and Communications might not be genuine. You can read the terms below or click on this link to read them on the site (section #9).
The Site is an entertainment service.
By using this Service you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine and you agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members…
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 22.214.171.124
- Name Servers: ns1.ropot.net, ns2.ropot.net
Contact Information :
- Phone: 1-800-868-5182
- Addresses: Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EG, United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- If you bought a membership and want to cancel your account contact [email protected].
- Web Page: Contact Page
- Any charges made on your credit card will appear under: "SecureSafePay", so watch out for it.
Shag Fun isn't a place where you can find real women. Hopefully you found this information before you purchase credits on this phony dating service. Remember it's an entertainment site not a dating site!
Search For Females
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
© 2017, Admin. All rights reserved.