- $29.95 for a paid (30 day) monthly membership.
- $59.95 for a paid 90 day (3 month) membership.
- $99.95 for a 12 month subscription to the site.
- Search: You can search for women according to country, state, city, age. You can also search who is "online now" or who has a photo
- Chat: You can send and read emails through the chat section.
- Play: This is a match making section of the site where you are shown profiles and can vote on them.
- Cams: This goes to Cams.com.
XSocial.com is operated by the same company that owns XPickup.com, FlirtHookup.com XMeeting.com and also XCheaters.com. This company has proved to us time and time again, review after review that they cannot be trusted. But once again we are giving them the benefit of the doubt. We have done a full review of XSocial.com that is available for you to read in full below.
Emails From Fake Girls (Automated Bots)
One thing you need to be aware of is that this site does admit to creating fictitious profiles. We have sophisticated software called Tiny Eye which is a Firefox add on that you can use to identify where images are located all over the internet. for instance if you have a dating profile, you can search with Tiny Eye and it will find every single website where that exact image is located. We have included as evidence 3 profile photos that are shown below. We have also included the links to the exact locations to where these images are located on other websites.
We have no way to prove that the dating site has actually created these specific fake dating profiles however in their own words they do admit to creating fictitious profiles so you have to wonder if these profiles were created by the site.
This image is found numerous places:
- Found on Instagram here (https://instagram.com/nakitacione/). This is a fake Instagram account created to gather followers.
This exact photo was found on ScamWarners.com (https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2956) with other photos. of the same person. The photos of this girl are classified as being from a romance scammer who goes by the name of Natalia Volkova they also list phone numbers as well as email addresses.
This same exact image is found on a image forum here: http://pics2.brainparking.com/p442/v/6/7586909g6v.jpg
Automated Emails From Fake Women
Unfortunately this website admits to using automated programs to send its members email messages as well as well as other forms of communications. So if you think you're receiving real email messages from legitimate girls think again, the chances are is that completely automated messages are being sent by the website. You may be wondering why a dating site would be sending out automated email messages? The reason is is that if you try to respond to the email messages you are asked to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription. So they send out fake email messages and then they require you to purchase a monthly subscription in order to read those messages. Of course you don't realize that the women emailing you are completely fake in the email messages. That is why most men are more than happy to purchase a subscription in order to hook up with a girl sending them a message. When you find out you have been scammed it's too late they already have your money.
Employees Are Paid To Interact With You
Another deception that XSocial admits to is the use of paid contractors to interact with you! Yes, you read that right they actually employ people to string you along. So, even if you are chatting or sending emails back and forth with a real person, there is a high chance that those people are actually employees of the company. There are paid to get you to keep your monthly subscription going, as long as possible. This is not just our opinion it is actually detailed and described directly on their website on the Terms and Conditions page.
Terms & Condition Reveal All The Deceptions
Below we have included the most important parts of the terms and conditions (section i:6 ) where they admit and discuss how they deceive you and use fake profiles as well as automated emails to trick you into buying a full paid subscription.
Taken from the terms page:
- …we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)
- …and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous.
Hosting Server Info:
- Address Of Host: 1200 12Th Avenue South, Seattle, WA, 98144, USA
- IP Address Of Server: 126.96.36.199
- Name Servers: ns-1402.awsdns-47.org, ns-1571.awsdns-04.co.uk, ns-468.awsdns-58.com, ns-735.awsdns-27.net
- Addresses: PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
- Email: [email protected]
From the site admitting to creating fake profiles, paid employees and automated fake emails we cannot recommend this site.
Search For Females
If you want to find real women, then look at these legit dating sites.
File A Report
- Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint if you feel that you have been scammed or ripped off.
*Please leave a review and describe your personal experiences with this site.